Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

14-Year-Old Girl Raped By Her Sister's Husband In Oyo (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-Year-Old Girl Raped By Her Sister's Husband In Oyo (Photo) (37222 Views)

8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) / Son Kidnaps Father, Collects N2.5m Ransom In Oyo (Photo) / Gunmen Kill Businesswoman Serifat Adisa, 2 Children In Oyo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Raped By Her Sister's Husband In Oyo (Photo) by sole26: 3:00pm On May 02, 2018
OK
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Raped By Her Sister's Husband In Oyo (Photo) by Kdon2: 3:00pm On May 02, 2018
forreelinc:
Hmmmm so he raped her more than 20 times and she didn't tell no one? Are you sure she wasn't enjoying it or something?

Are you normal? I dont think so!

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Raped By Her Sister's Husband In Oyo (Photo) by raumdeuter: 3:02pm On May 02, 2018
This Abiodun na like Ojuku wey dey rappe Bianca his goddaughter
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Raped By Her Sister's Husband In Oyo (Photo) by Jac007(m): 3:02pm On May 02, 2018
Some bloggers will not make heaven...spreading news without a reliable source. I'm not supporting immortality though.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Raped By Her Sister's Husband In Oyo (Photo) by illiasnwm: 3:02pm On May 02, 2018
forreelinc:
Hmmmm so he raped her more than 20 times and she didn't tell no one? Are you sure she wasn't enjoying it or something?

Jesus! you perverted insensitive piece of dumb pooo.. she’s 14 for crying out loud. How the heck is there no moderator for these comments..

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Raped By Her Sister's Husband In Oyo (Photo) by barnny(m): 3:02pm On May 02, 2018
So you mean to tell me that she has been raped for 20 times and she can still stand like this? undecided

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Raped By Her Sister's Husband In Oyo (Photo) by aziaka111(m): 3:02pm On May 02, 2018
roast his balls
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Raped By Her Sister's Husband In Oyo (Photo) by Kdon2: 3:02pm On May 02, 2018
Deltatoto:
for what exactly

One of them spotted

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Raped By Her Sister's Husband In Oyo (Photo) by Capheelah: 3:03pm On May 02, 2018
forreelinc:

How can you say something like that.... It is people like you that promotes things like this. You read a report and the thing that came to your mind is this nonsense. Do you know her or how the family is structured.
#Yeyeperv

3 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Raped By Her Sister's Husband In Oyo (Photo) by Jac007(m): 3:03pm On May 02, 2018
Kdon2:

Are you normal? I dont think so!

You asked a question and you answered it. Are you okay?
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Raped By Her Sister's Husband In Oyo (Photo) by movid(m): 3:03pm On May 02, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
This is quite disheartening. Here's a picture of a 14-year-old girl who was allegedly raped multiple times by her sister's husband in Oyo state. According to Abiodun, an On-Air-Personality OAP at Splash FM in Ibadan, the state capital, the teenage girl was defiled not less than 20 times.

The case appears to be under investigation as the case has been reported to the authorities.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/teenage-girl-raped-multiple-times-by-her-sisters-husband-in-oyo-state-photo.html
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Raped By Her Sister's Husband In Oyo (Photo) by Gloriagee(f): 3:04pm On May 02, 2018
just shutup!!!! Peeps like u are always blaming the victims lipsrsealed

forreelinc:
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Raped By Her Sister's Husband In Oyo (Photo) by Sijo01(f): 3:04pm On May 02, 2018
Why's the hegoat of a man's picture not displayed for the world to see angry
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Raped By Her Sister's Husband In Oyo (Photo) by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 02, 2018
Capital punishment should be given like slashing of rape d1cks. But they will never implement that because 98% of males have rape tendencies.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Raped By Her Sister's Husband In Oyo (Photo) by TeeSeven(m): 3:06pm On May 02, 2018
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Raped By Her Sister's Husband In Oyo (Photo) by teabing: 3:06pm On May 02, 2018
Tinz like dis ain't common in my state o,who b dis werey wey wan paint my state badDy sud jes cut dis man d!!ck nd fry for dog to eat....Sorry girl.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Raped By Her Sister's Husband In Oyo (Photo) by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:06pm On May 02, 2018
forreelinc:

Leave you address here maybe some NL psychopaths will like to visit you.

I'm sure you will enjoy what they will do to you.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Raped By Her Sister's Husband In Oyo (Photo) by movid(m): 3:07pm On May 02, 2018
forreelinc:

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Raped By Her Sister's Husband In Oyo (Photo) by Kdon2: 3:08pm On May 02, 2018
;
Jac007:

You asked a question and you answered it. Are you okay?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Raped By Her Sister's Husband In Oyo (Photo) by Rubyventures: 3:08pm On May 02, 2018
forreelinc:

She is a minor
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Raped By Her Sister's Husband In Oyo (Photo) by Kdon2: 3:10pm On May 02, 2018
Gloriagee:
just shutup!!!! Peeps like u are always blaming the victims lipsrsealed

I m sure He is a rapist too dont mind him.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Raped By Her Sister's Husband In Oyo (Photo) by Papanwamaikpe: 3:15pm On May 02, 2018
I doubt if its a rape
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Raped By Her Sister's Husband In Oyo (Photo) by Deltatoto: 3:17pm On May 02, 2018
Rubyventures:

She is a minor
leave minor matter girls dey quick start am now if she pull pant I go blast her green Pee o
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Raped By Her Sister's Husband In Oyo (Photo) by Diso60090(m): 3:18pm On May 02, 2018
Nor be yuroba people again na their way

Two things kill yoruba person

Food and woman
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Raped By Her Sister's Husband In Oyo (Photo) by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 02, 2018
forreelinc:
You are disgusting!!!To type such shows your family background...

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Raped By Her Sister's Husband In Oyo (Photo) by Rubyventures: 3:26pm On May 02, 2018
Deltatoto:
leave minor matter girls dey quick start am now if she pull pant I go blast her green Pee o

I cant believe am hearing this, this young child needs protection not condemnation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Businessman Killed During Gang War In South Africa. Photos / Man Accused Of Murder In Okrika, Stripped Unclad, Given An Oath Publicly (Pics) / Another Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.