Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Army Parades Another Suspected Killer Herdsman In Benue - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Army Parades Another Suspected Killer Herdsman In Benue (582 Views)

Birom Militia Kills Fulani Herdsman In Jos (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn / Yoruba Farmer Kills Fulani Herdsman In Akoko Ondo As Cattle Destroy His Crop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Parades Another Suspected Killer Herdsman In Benue by Harbdulrasaq(m): 2:30pm On May 02, 2018
Nigerian Army on Wednesday paraded one herdsman identified as Idi Gemu who was arrested within Guma axis on Tuesday.

Commandant, 72 Special Forces Battalion, Makurdi, Lt. Col. Suleiman Mohammed who paraded the suspect said troops on operation arrested him with AK 47 gun.

The commandant had on Saturday paraded three herdsmen who were planning to launch a fresh attack on Guma communities.

He added that investigation showed that all the suspects arrested so far were from the same source, which he declined to disclose.

The commandant assured that military would continue to protect lives and property.

The suspect who spoke to Journalists said that the AK 47 caught him with did not belong to him.

According to the suspect who spoke through an interpreter said, ‘I came from Adundu in Obi Local Government Area of Nasarawa state.’

‘What happened is that seven of my sheep got lost and I went in search of them and this took me to Torkula in Benue state and at the time I found them it was too late for me to go back, so I decided to put up with a fulani man I met in the place.

“We all slept together but at the time the fulani man left I did not know I was asleep only for the soldiers to arrest me, the gun does not belong to me.”

The suspect added that fulani herdsmen had all left Benue since the implementation of the anti-open grazing law.

http://newshelm.ng/army-parades-another-suspected-killer-herdsman-in-benue/

cc lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Army Parades Another Suspected Killer Herdsman In Benue by tyav7: 2:34pm On May 02, 2018
I hope you can believe this your story. It sounds somehow
Re: Army Parades Another Suspected Killer Herdsman In Benue by 40ng: 2:52pm On May 02, 2018
undecided
Re: Army Parades Another Suspected Killer Herdsman In Benue by mustmust(m): 3:05pm On May 02, 2018
fulani hersdmen dont carrry AK47
Re: Army Parades Another Suspected Killer Herdsman In Benue by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 02, 2018
Herdsmen don't carry AK 47 guns, dy carry sticks sometimes matchet to cut down foliage. Hehehehehehe sai Baba. Idiotic pig master A.K.A Madrid guy hw far
Re: Army Parades Another Suspected Killer Herdsman In Benue by budusky05(m): 7:41am On May 03, 2018
Na waooo

(1) (Reply)

Australian Grandmother Loses $480,000 To Three Different African Romance Scammer / Jungle Justice: Suspected Murderer Burnt To Death By Angry Mob PHOTOS / Breaking: Scores Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen Attacks In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.