Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

National Prayer For Nigeria. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / National Prayer For Nigeria. (724 Views)

Nigerian Reacted As CAN Declared 3 Days Of National Prayer In Churches Across Ni / Trump Declared This Sunday As A National Prayer Day Because Of Coronavirus / National Prayer For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

National Prayer For Nigeria. by bummyla(m): 2:33pm On May 02, 2018
Ezekiel 22:30 "And I sought for a man among them that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the Land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none"

Beloved tell yourself AM AVAILABLE.
Prayers:

Father, wherever those who are shedding blood are hiding, expose them and deal with them.
Father, all those who are condoning evil, all those who are conniving with them, expose them and deal with them.
Father, all those who are sponsoring evil and bloodshed, expose them and destroy them.
Father, anyone focusing on me, my family, the Church, for evil intentions, destroy them.

Father, as they gather, blow upon them the fire of Your wrath. As silver melted in the midst of the furnace, Lord pour out Your fury upon them. Ezekiel 22:21,22,31
The Sacrifice of 3hrs is little to compare to the loss of Lives and Properties. Let us all get registered and get our Permanent Voter Card (PVC) Now!

Psalm 33:12
Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people whom he has chosen as his heritage!

2 Chronicles 7:14
If my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

1 Peter 2:9
But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.

Acts 17:26
And he made from one man every nation of mankind to live on all the face of the earth, having determined allotted periods and the boundaries of their dwelling place,

Matthew 24:14
And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

Matthew 4:1-25

Isaiah 2:4
He shall judge between the nations, and shall decide disputes for many peoples; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war anymore.

Psalm 22:27
All the ends of the earth shall remember and turn to the Lord, and all the families of the nations shall worship before you.

Genesis 18:18
Seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him?

1 Timothy 2:1-2
First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people, for kings and all who are in high positions, that we may lead a peaceful and quiet life, godly and dignified in every way.

Philippians 4:6-7
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Matthew 5:1-48

Proverbs 25:26

Proverbs 14:34
Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a reproach to any people.

Psalm 144:1
Of David. Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle;

Psalm 46:1
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

Psalm 22:28
For kingship belongs to the Lord, and he rules over the nations.

Psalm 9:17
The wicked shall return to Sheol, all the nations that forget God.

Deuteronomy 28:47-48
Because you did not serve the Lord your God with joyfulness and gladness of heart, because of the abundance of all things, therefore you shall serve your enemies whom the Lord will send against you, in hunger and thirst, in unclothedness, and lacking everything. And he will put a yoke of iron on your neck until he has destroyed you.

Deuteronomy 28:1-68
“And if you faithfully obey the voice of the Lord your God, being careful to do all his commandments that I command you today, the Lord your God will set you high above all the nations of the earth. And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, if you obey the voice of the Lord your God. Blessed shall you be in the city, and blessed shall you be in the field. Blessed shall be the fruit of your womb and the fruit of your ground and the fruit of your cattle, the increase of your herds and the young of your flock. Blessed shall be your basket and your kneading bowl. ...

Leviticus 26:1-46

Exodus 20:1-26

Genesis 12:2
And I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you and make your name great, so that you will be a blessing.

1 John 5:14
And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that if we ask anything according to his will he hears us.

1 Peter 2:17
Honor everyone. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honor the emperor.

Hebrews 13:8
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

2 Timothy 3:16-17
All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be competent, equipped for every good work.

1 Timothy 5:8
But if anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for members of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.

2 Corinthians 3:17
Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.

Romans 12:19
Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.”

Romans 12:12
Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.

Acts 10:35
But in every nation anyone who fears him and does what is right is acceptable to him.

John 18:1-40

John 14:15
“If you love me, you will keep my commandments.

Luke 10:27
And he answered, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind, and your neighbor as yourself.”

Mark 11:24
Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

Matthew 5:38-39
“You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.

Malachi 3:6
“For I the Lord do not change; therefore you, O children of Jacob, are not consumed.

Jeremiah 1:5
“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.”

Isaiah 66:23
From new moon to new moon, and from Sabbath to Sabbath, all flesh shall come to worship before me, declares the Lord.

Isaiah 60:12
For the nation and kingdom that will not serve you shall perish; those nations shall be utterly laid waste.

Isaiah 58:1
“Cry aloud; do not hold back; lift up your voice like a trumpet; declare to my people their transgression, to the house of Jacob their sins.

Isaiah 49:6
He says: “It is too light a thing that you should be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob and to bring back the preserved of Israel; I will make you as a light for the nations, that my salvation may reach to the end of the earth.”

Psalm 145:18
The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth.

Psalm 86:9
All the nations you have made shall come and worship before you, O Lord, and shall glorify your name.

Psalm 72:11
May all kings fall down before him, all nations serve him!

Psalm 9:20
Put them in fear, O Lord! Let the nations know that they are but men! Selah

2 Chronicles 17:10
And the fear of the Lord fell upon all the kingdoms of the lands that were around Judah, and they made no war against Jehoshaphat.

2 Chronicles 17:1-19
Jehoshaphat his son reigned in his place and strengthened himself against Israel. He placed forces in all the fortified cities of Judah and set garrisons in the land of Judah, and in the cities of Ephraim that Asa his father had captured. The Lord was with Jehoshaphat, because he walked in the earlier ways of his father David. He did not seek the Baals, but sought the God of his father and walked in his commandments, and not according to the practices of Israel. Therefore the Lord established the kingdom in his hand. And all Judah brought tribute to Jehoshaphat, and he had great riches and honor. ...

1 Kings 8:60
That all the peoples of the earth may know that the Lord is God; there is no other.

Genesis 35:11
And God said to him, “I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply. A nation and a company of nations shall come from you, and kings shall come from your own body.

Revelation 15:4
Who will not fear, O Lord, and glorify your name? For you alone are holy. All nations will come and worship you, for your righteous acts have been revealed.”

Revelation 14:6
Then I saw another angel flying directly overhead, with an eternal gospel to proclaim to those who dwell on earth, to every nation and tribe and language and people.

Revelation 5:9
And they sang a new song, saying, “Worthy are you to take the scroll and to open its seals, for you were slain, and by your blood you ransomed people for God from every tribe and language and people and nation,

1 John 1:9
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Titus 1:2
In hope of eternal life, which God, who never lies, promised before the ages began

1 Timothy 2:1
First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people,

Ephesians 6:12
For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

Galatians 3:8
And the Scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, preached the gospel beforehand to Abraham, saying, “In you shall all the nations be blessed.”

1 Corinthians 6:19
Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own,

1 Corinthians 3:16
Do you not know that you are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in you?

Romans 8:28
And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.

Romans 8:26
Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness. For we do not know what to pray for as we ought, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words.

Acts 3:25
You are the sons of the prophets and of the covenant that God made with your fathers, saying to Abraham, ‘And in your offspring shall all the families of the earth be blessed.’

https://bummyla.com/2018/05/02/national-prayer-for-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

A Girl Offered All Of Her First Salary To A Priest. See What He Did With It. / Catholic Priest On Study Dies In Chicago, USA (RIP) / The Great Meaning Of The Birth Of The 5th Branch Of The Second Home In Japan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.