Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/05/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/05/18 (418 Views)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 03/05/2018 Thursday / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/01/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/09/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/05/18 by dallyemmy: 2:49pm On May 02, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/05/18 by dallyemmy: 2:54pm On May 02, 2018
PRAYER POINTS

1. Thank God for everything He has done in your life.
2. Appreciate Him for giving you the Spirit of boldness, love and sound mind.
3. I bind the spirit of fear in my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
4. I break every evil covenant that has brought fear into my life, in the name of Jesus.
5. All negative doors that the spirit of fear has opened in the past, be closed now, in the name of Jesus.
6. In the name of Jesus, I refuse to fear, because God has not given me the spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
7. I refuse to be intimidated by any demonic nightmare, in the name of Jesus.
8. I reject, renounce and destroy every evil agreement or covenant in the environment, in the name of Jesus.
9. Let every power contrary to the power of God operating to suppress people in my environment be bound and cast into hell, in the name of Jesus.
10. I bind every spirit of frustration, defeat, delayed blessing and fear in my environment, in the name of Jesus.
11. I bind the spirit of death, armed robbery and assassination in my neighborhood, in the name of Jesus.
12. My tomorrow is blessed in Christ Jesus, therefore, you spirit that is responsible for the fear of tomorrow in my life, I bind you, in the name of Jesus.
13. Let every territorial spirit working against us in our neighborhood be frustrated, bound and cast out, in the name of Jesus.
14. Every disease, oppression and depression that came into my life as a result of fear, disappear now, in the name of Jesus.
15. I command every terror of the night that has brought fear into my life to stop and move from my environment, in the name of Jesus.
16. You spirit of fear, loose your hold upon my life and my family, in the name of Jesus.
17. I command all human agents using the spirits of fear to terrify me in the night to stumble and fall, in the name of Jesus.
18. No weapon of Satan and his agents fashioned against me shall prosper, in the name of Jesus.
19. My life is hid with Christ in God, therefore nobody can kill me or harm me, in the name of Jesus.
20. My destiny is attached to God, therefore I decree that I can never fail, in the name of Jesus.
21. Every bondage that I am subjecting myself to by the spirit of fear, I break you, in the name of Jesus.
22. All arrangements of the devil concerning my life, home, work or business shall not stand; neither shall they come to pass, in the name of Jesus.
23. I destroy all efforts of the enemy to frustrate my work or business, in the name of Jesus.
24. I nullify every writing, agreement or covenant against my prosperity, business or work, in the name of Jesus.
25. Father Lord, increase my greatness and comfort me on every side, in the name of Jesus.
26. Every enchantment and invocation of fear being made against me, I neutralize you and I command you to fail, in the name of Jesus.
27. I close every door through which the enemies have been working against my life, in the name of Jesus.
28. I open wide all doors leading to my blessings, victory and breakthroughs which the enemies have closed, in the name of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/05/18 by dallyemmy: 8:57am On May 03, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Thursday, May 3, 2018) - Afraid Of Death?

1.Thank you, Father, for the gift of life and for your unfailing promises, over my life and your church.

2.Thank you, Jesus for liberating me from the grip and powers of death, through your death at Calvary.

3.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.I release myself from the paralysing grip and spirit of fear, that have been hindering me from doing exploits for my God, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, because the flesh profiteth nothing, please, quicken my mortal body, by the power of your word and the Holy Spirit, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let every spirit of death and hell, hovering around me, be consumed by your fire, in Jesus' name.

7.I am no longer afraid of death, because of what Christ did at Calvary; death has therefore become the horse that I will ride into glory, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let every weapon of death, fashioned against me or any member of my family, backfire, in Jesus' name.

9.I decree that I shall not die but live, to declare the goodness of the Lord, in the land of the living, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, make me the voice of your Holy Spirit, in this world, and as the spiritually dead hears your word, let him be quickened and live, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, raise Pastor E.A. Adeboye up, on the last day, and grant him eternal life, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

No Bsc Degree No Problem – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Why God Allows Adversity / Austria To Shut 7 Mosques - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.