Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,450 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Another Man R/apes 11 Yr Old Girl - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Man R/apes 11 Yr Old Girl (1454 Views)

Family Demands Body Of 11-yr-old Girl Whose Guardian Raped To Death (Pictured) / RITUAL RAPE: Man Defiles 11-yr- Old Girl / Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Man R/apes 11 Yr Old Girl by AloyEmeka5: 10:50pm On May 19, 2010
[size=14pt]Man, 29, nabbed for allegedly raping 11-year-old girl[/size]
By Andrew Utulu, CORRESPONDENT, Lagos

A 29-year-old man, Ademola Aroboto, has been arrested by detectives from Iju Police Station (Red House), Lagos, for allegedly having canal knowledge of an 11-year-old girl.

[img]http://odili.net/news/source/2010/may/19/independent/images/Thumbnailer[3].jpg[/img]
Aroboto

http://odili.net/news/source/2010/may/19/403.html

Ademola was arrested following a report made by the parents of the victim (names withheld.).

Daily Independent investigations discovered that the offence was allegedly committed at about 12.30 p.m.

Further investigation revealed that the suspect, who resides at 3, Akindele Street, Lonlo Bus Stop, Iju, a suburb of Agege, lured the little girl by sending her on an errand to buy undisclosed items for him.

It was gathered that when the girl returned from the errand, the suspect lured her into his one-room apartment and had canal knowledge of her.

It was gathered that when the girl came out of the room walking in pains, her mother observed it and enquired what happened to her. After she narrated what the suspect allegedly did to her, her mother raised alarm and called in the police to arrest Aroboto.

During investigation, the suspect confessed to Daily Independent that he actually had canal knowledge of the girl.

He said when the girl came into his room, she behaved like an adult and lay on his bed, stressing that it was the manner the girl laid on the bed that attracted him into having canal knowledge of her.

Meanwhile, the police have referred the victim to Ifako General Hospital while investigation is in progress.

Aroboto told our reporter that he is an indigene of Ekiti State.

The suspect who said he once travelled and lived in Libya, said: “I am here simply because of the girl. She came to my room and she slept on my bed. I didn’t know her mission. The way she slept was like a mature person. Whether it was someone that sent her, I did not know. She behaved like a mature person. That was why I made love to her,” Aroboto confessed.

He maintained that the victim was more or less an adult even though her parents said she is 11 years.

When confronted with the question on how the girl behaved which prompted him to make love to her, Aroboto said: “Immediately she came to my room, she slept almost naked. She did the same thing yesterday and I wanted to report her to her mother.”

He recalled telling the mother of the girl that his religion is Islam and that he had just returned from Libya and that those of them there were told that they were going to meet a lot of people and that there would be marriage arrangements between boys and girls according to Sharia law and that he would be made their leader.

Aroboto confessed he made love to the girl only once that day.

“The way she behaved was like an adult. She behaved like mature somebody. I believed she was sent because of the way she behaved, probably because I came from abroad. I travelled to Libya in 2004 and I arrived Nigeria in 2009,” he said.

He said the idea of going to Libya was given him by his friend while he was at the University of Lagos (UNILAG).

Aroboto said he eventually travelled to Libya by road but was repatriated.

He explained that before his sojourn to that country, he was a 200 level accounting student in UNILAG.

On how he felt being arrested for having canal knowledge of a minor, the suspect said: “I regret having something to do with the girl. I am not comfortable here. I am asking for forgiveness.”

Aroboto explained that immediately he came back from Libya, he moved to Oshodi, from there to Ekiti and later to Iju where he rented a room. “I cannot say this is the kind of human being I am. All the things surrounding me are because I am the only one remaining of my mother’s children. I was the last born of my late father who had many wives.

“So, from his will, I have an inheritance. I was about 10 years old when my father died, but I was over 20 years when my mother died,” he claimed.
Re: Another Man R/apes 11 Yr Old Girl by kshow1(m): 11:06am On May 20, 2010
He should face the consequences of his crime.
Re: Another Man R/apes 11 Yr Old Girl by sylve11: 5:22pm On May 25, 2010
the only thing that keeps ma 32 shining is this ''The way she behaved was like an adult. She behaved like mature somebody'' na wa o grin cool
Re: Another Man R/apes 11 Yr Old Girl by abadaba(m): 9:37pm On May 25, 2010
In other for the said man not to rape again, his scrotum should be burst open and his testicles cut off from him.
Re: Another Man R/apes 11 Yr Old Girl by Osama10(m): 7:33pm On Jun 02, 2010
Foolish idiot, she behaved like a mature person and you behaved like an immature person.
Re: Another Man R/apes 11 Yr Old Girl by sylve11: 12:06pm On Jun 03, 2010
abadaba:

In other for the said man not to despoil again, his scrotum should be burst open.

lol grin cool
Re: Another Man R/apes 11 Yr Old Girl by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 04, 2010
he had just returned from Libya and that those of them there were told that they were going to meet a lot of people and that there would be marriage arrangements between boys and girls according to Sharia law and that he would be made their leader.

what does this mean?
Re: Another Man R/apes 11 Yr Old Girl by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 04, 2010
Fooking paedohilic bastard. . .

an 11yr old, I mean wtf is wrong with this dude.
Re: Another Man R/apes 11 Yr Old Girl by Osama10(m): 1:55am On Jun 14, 2010
Lock them up and castrate.
Re: Another Man R/apes 11 Yr Old Girl by bmwlondon: 5:22am On Jun 21, 2010
sex go implicate men through where they came from bak home
Re: Another Man R/apes 11 Yr Old Girl by flasha(m): 7:02am On Jul 15, 2010
Another Man R/apes 11 Yr Old Girl grin
Re: Another Man R/apes 11 Yr Old Girl by THEAMAKA(f): 7:04am On Jul 15, 2010
okay seriously.
people are being raped every second in every corner of this world.
i know its a bad thing, and its sad and all. . .
but why always open a thread about it? of course there are people raping girls.
is that anything new?
Nigerians and negativity, 24/7

(1) (Reply)

Robbers Rape School Girls In Ogun / New Waves Of Nigeria 419/scam Artist Skills Killing People Like Gunshots ( / 'juju Man' Caught Trying To Pack The Remains Of Accident Victims (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.