Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,408 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Dependable Writer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dependable Writer (361 Views)

DEPENDABLE MARKETERS NEEDED [PAUSED] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dependable Writer by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 02, 2018
Hello fellas:
What is it like to have a 100% dependency on the sincerity of your client?

You became fulfilled and rest-assured. No be so?

I plunged into writing not solely for financial gain, but I have always mused on the beauty of art.

Let me give you something to smile on: An article without falling into the plagiarism trap.

Believe me fellas, I write for penny and also submit to or abide by the rules of my client.

Nota bene - not everyone who writes is a professional. Amateurs still deliver concise articles and am within that range.

1 Like

Re: Dependable Writer by DeejayTeeno(m): 1:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
Ebonyivoice:
Hello fellas:
What is it like to have a 100% dependency on the sincerity of your client?

You became fulfilled and rest-assured. No be so?

I plunged into writing not solely for financial gain, but I have always mused on the beauty of art.

Let me give you something to smile on: An article without falling into the plagiarism trap.

Believe me fellas, I write for penny and also submit to or abide by the rules of my client.

Nota bene - not everyone who writes is a professional. Amateurs still deliver concise articles and am within that range.

Oya BrO!

Tutor me on how to get started on writing too.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy.....remote Sales Manager / 4 Sales Drivers And One Personal Driver Needed At Surulere Lagos (production Co / Bonanza! Bonanza!! Bonanza!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.