Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

IGP Idris Shuns National Assembly; Visits Governor El-Rufai Instead (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Idris Shuns National Assembly; Visits Governor El-Rufai Instead (Photos) (27650 Views)

Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Visits Governor Obaseki (Photos) / Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Idris Shuns National Assembly; Visits Governor El-Rufai Instead (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 02, 2018
El-Rufai short sha ooo
Re: IGP Idris Shuns National Assembly; Visits Governor El-Rufai Instead (Photos) by themanderon: 7:12pm On May 02, 2018
Lawlessness at it's peak. Those clowns at the Senate do not know how powerful they are. They allowed religious and ethnic sentiments cower them before the scheming executive. Toothless bulldogs.
Re: IGP Idris Shuns National Assembly; Visits Governor El-Rufai Instead (Photos) by Charly68: 7:14pm On May 02, 2018
NOC1:
they senate declared the war when there is none, now they are facing the consequences. i am not in anyway justifying his actions (IG) but there is saying that says "if you do any how you collect any how" senate brought the ant infected wood to the hallowed chambers by there actions now they should find a means to get rid of it or face the consequences. coming months will be to hot for them, i can see that the presidency is ready for the senate and the senate on there own is divided.
. Eeh! They brought ant infected wood into the hallowed chamber.. So ants is fighting everybody now
Re: IGP Idris Shuns National Assembly; Visits Governor El-Rufai Instead (Photos) by Goodnuel: 7:18pm On May 02, 2018
kennygee:
How about police presence in Benue?

Kaduna has very high military presence, do they need more police?
Seriously, this people don tire person..
Re: IGP Idris Shuns National Assembly; Visits Governor El-Rufai Instead (Photos) by kolawoleojo71(m): 7:28pm On May 02, 2018
hiss, I beg how many country do we have in Nigeria ? if you are senate they won't no it.

Re: IGP Idris Shuns National Assembly; Visits Governor El-Rufai Instead (Photos) by NSK4U(m): 9:01pm On May 02, 2018
IGP is larger than NASS our democracy has gone sour no more government in Nigeria.
Re: IGP Idris Shuns National Assembly; Visits Governor El-Rufai Instead (Photos) by mybestlove(m): 11:03pm On May 02, 2018
Even Saraki is toothless. He is playing double standard with the senators around him. Saraki cannot harm bubu
Re: IGP Idris Shuns National Assembly; Visits Governor El-Rufai Instead (Photos) by Ade3000yrs(m): 1:41am On May 03, 2018
ok
Re: IGP Idris Shuns National Assembly; Visits Governor El-Rufai Instead (Photos) by jaystix(m): 1:24am On May 04, 2018
Birds of the same feathers...,bleeped government. who is the IG that he can not be arrested or sacked by the Senate for his lawlessness and disobedience. The Senate are dulling me, they seem to be powerless now... He I wil the military wil takeover government agn, so all these shits will stop at once. This government is worthless,evil and rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja / Fashola Gets N433.4bn For Power, Works And Housing / Police Evacuates Civil-War Bomb In Enugu (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.