Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:18 AM

Successful Candidates For Skye Bank Recruitment Test, Get In Here For Directives - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Successful Candidates For Skye Bank Recruitment Test, Get In Here For Directives (656 Views)

ICPC Recruitment Test Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Successful Candidates For Skye Bank Recruitment Test, Get In Here For Directives by Donraqh(m): 4:24pm On May 02, 2018
Good day everyone,

Following a recent publication of Skye Bank nation wide 2018 recruitment test I posted on this forum last week, I wish to further show my commitment to help you succeed in the next round of the interview.

I will help groom you with the oral interview process to further enhance your performance, give you an edge to get the job by the grace of God.

Sequel to this I am offering this service free of charge.

Send a mail to raphdon515@gmail.com to indicate your interest., we'll then take off from there.

You can also contact me for other interview preparations order than banking, I will be glad to help you.

Good luck in your life pursuit and remain blessed.
Re: Successful Candidates For Skye Bank Recruitment Test, Get In Here For Directives by KingRex1(m): 5:17am On May 04, 2018
Donraqh:
Good day everyone,

Following a recent publication of Skye Bank nation wide 2018 recruitment test I posted on this forum last week, I wish to further show my commitment to help you succeed in the next round of the interview.

I will help groom you with the oral interview process to further enhance your performance, give you an edge to get the job by the grace of God.

Sequel to this I am offering this service free of charge.

Send a mail to raphdon515@gmail.com to indicate your interest., we'll then take off from there.

You can also contact me for other interview preparations order than banking, I will be glad to help you.

Good luck in your life pursuit and remain blessed.

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Needed / 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Donkey Technologies LTD - Apply Now / Apply: Fresh Jobs In Lagos State (13 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.