Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Female Kidnapper Caught In A Mission School In Abia State - Pictures - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Kidnapper Caught In A Mission School In Abia State - Pictures (30174 Views)

Female Kidnapper, Janet Igohia Arrested Trying To Pick ₦1.5M Ransom In Taraba / Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo / Female Kidnapper Caught In Oyo, Stripped Unclad By Mob (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Kidnapper Caught In A Mission School In Abia State - Pictures by Whogoblog: 4:45pm On May 02, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

According to Online Video , this Female Kidnapper was allegedly sent by a Chief In Imo State to Kidnap some School Kids in Abia State , She Was unlucky to be apprehended by Angry Mob , but before they angry mob tried to Lynch her ,  the school authorities called the Men of Nigerian Police and the Lady was saved.

See some pictures below

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/4274/female-kidnapper-caught-in-a-mission-school-in-abia-state-pictures/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In A Mission School In Abia State - Pictures by Whogoblog: 4:46pm On May 02, 2018

1 Share

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In A Mission School In Abia State - Pictures by RoyalBlak007: 4:51pm On May 02, 2018
Rituals I guess?

Take us to the Chief undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In A Mission School In Abia State - Pictures by eyeview: 4:51pm On May 02, 2018
Ask of her in two weeks, she would be gone. The police station would have collected as much as they can from her and released her. Instead of using her to get the supposed ritualist who may still kidnap some unfortunate kids somewhere

17 Likes

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In A Mission School In Abia State - Pictures by kingxsamz(m): 4:51pm On May 02, 2018
undecided smh...
Lazy adult.

2 Likes

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In A Mission School In Abia State - Pictures by HtwoOw: 5:04pm On May 02, 2018
Hmmmmm, no storyline , no news ,
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In A Mission School In Abia State - Pictures by asdfjklhaha(f): 6:45pm On May 02, 2018
eyeview:
Ask of her in two weeks, she would be gone. The police station would have collected as much as they can from her and released her. Instead of using her to get the supposed ritualist who may still kidnap some unfortunate kids somewhere
Very true. The nigeria police values money more than anything. That's why we keep hearing cases of released criminals going back to crime as soon as they were released.

5 Likes

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In A Mission School In Abia State - Pictures by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 02, 2018
If they can just give me her head and breast. Am buying a 2018 Maybach for my Chioma as a birthday gift

1 Like

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In A Mission School In Abia State - Pictures by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 02, 2018
Head like Taribo West own.

2 Likes

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In A Mission School In Abia State - Pictures by tragergeorge(m): 6:45pm On May 02, 2018
eyeview:
death to all cops

2 Likes

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In A Mission School In Abia State - Pictures by dgrand: 6:46pm On May 02, 2018
Chaii south again
everything bad in south?
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In A Mission School In Abia State - Pictures by Pavore9: 6:47pm On May 02, 2018
And she presumably has her own kid(s)! angry
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In A Mission School In Abia State - Pictures by Lalas247(f): 6:47pm On May 02, 2018
Lol @blue hair
Na wa o
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In A Mission School In Abia State - Pictures by lonelydora: 6:47pm On May 02, 2018
This woman's jazzman is very strong. She's very lucky.
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In A Mission School In Abia State - Pictures by haywhy1026(m): 6:47pm On May 02, 2018
what a crazy world
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In A Mission School In Abia State - Pictures by Aboguede(m): 6:48pm On May 02, 2018
Na peniz them go use flog am

1 Like

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In A Mission School In Abia State - Pictures by Nwaohafia1: 6:49pm On May 02, 2018
In few days to come...police will release her and she will visit another school to kidnap. Police is just so stu.pid

3 Likes

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In A Mission School In Abia State - Pictures by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:50pm On May 02, 2018
E don be for am....
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In A Mission School In Abia State - Pictures by OkekeChristian(m): 6:50pm On May 02, 2018
Buhari is your saviour. We are coming for him in 2019. sad angry
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In A Mission School In Abia State - Pictures by EmperorKpee(m): 6:50pm On May 02, 2018
Hmmm.
The hustle is real. The hardship under this Buhari administration has thought people different types of hustle. Even babies in the womb now have laptops, android phones and subscriptions.
If you know, you know

1 Like

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In A Mission School In Abia State - Pictures by efilefun(m): 6:50pm On May 02, 2018
EmperorKpee:
Hmmm.
The hustle is real. The hardship under this Buhari administration has thought people different types of hustle. Even babies in the womb now have laptops, android phones and subscriptions.
If you know, you know
If it was in Ogun state you would scream Afonja but since its in the East na Buhari must chop the blame, so na only she and the chief wey send her dey suffer for Nigeria right?? You all keep complaining about the country yet people are in auto section of this forum buying cars everyday. Better sit tight and hustle right.

2 Likes

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In A Mission School In Abia State - Pictures by kmaster007: 6:50pm On May 02, 2018
you don die
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In A Mission School In Abia State - Pictures by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 6:50pm On May 02, 2018
Nonsense excuse... jail the idiot just like men are jailed
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In A Mission School In Abia State - Pictures by ipobarecriminals: 6:52pm On May 02, 2018
cool ipobarecriminals
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In A Mission School In Abia State - Pictures by Kobicove(m): 6:52pm On May 02, 2018
I hope an innocent person is not about to be labeled a kidnapper undecided
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In A Mission School In Abia State - Pictures by HoodBillionaire: 6:53pm On May 02, 2018
im shocked
u mean those perverts ddnt strip her
fuc
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In A Mission School In Abia State - Pictures by debolayinka(m): 6:54pm On May 02, 2018
I really prefer mob actions to the nigerian police.
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In A Mission School In Abia State - Pictures by Aboguede(m): 6:55pm On May 02, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
im shocked
u mean those perverts ddnt strip her
fuc

If na where we know them for no only strip but sucket am for outside
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In A Mission School In Abia State - Pictures by dizon: 7:04pm On May 02, 2018
Wickedness
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In A Mission School In Abia State - Pictures by EmperorKpee(m): 7:11pm On May 02, 2018
efilefun:
If it was in Ogun state you would scream Afonja but since its in the East na Buhari must chop the blame, so na only she and the chief wey send her dey suffer for Nigeria right?? You all keep complaining about the country yet people are in auto section of this forum buying cars everyday. Better sit tight and hustle right.
Calm down bros. I never told you Im hungry. I have my biz and I don't beg. I only commented out of humor. Then you brought in politics and tribes. You fear me o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scene Of The Accident Where NUJ Officials Died / Wife, Children And Mother Of Falae’s Guard Killed By Herdsmen / Man Resists Police Arrest For Not Telling Him Reason For The Arrest (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.