Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Hummer Jeep Used To Sell Beverages And Provisions In Edo (Photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Hummer Jeep Used To Sell Beverages And Provisions In Edo (Photos) (54215 Views)

A Jeep Climbs Up Near Vertical Rock (Photos, Video) / Hummer Jeep Used as Wheel Barrow in East / Hummer Jeep Carries Bamboo Sticks From Market In The East (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hummer Jeep Used To Sell Beverages And Provisions In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 02, 2018
Lazy nigerian youth. The owner probably owns a warehouse
Re: Hummer Jeep Used To Sell Beverages And Provisions In Edo (Photos) by Ellabae(f): 7:08pm On May 02, 2018
Reason I don't kill myself over material things.

2 Likes

Re: Hummer Jeep Used To Sell Beverages And Provisions In Edo (Photos) by wristbangle: 7:19pm On May 02, 2018
Lesson from the story: Get asset instead of liability. The moment you purchase and start using a liability, depreciation sets in.

1 Like

Re: Hummer Jeep Used To Sell Beverages And Provisions In Edo (Photos) by Stanleyafam(m): 7:21pm On May 02, 2018
Some people used their mother for money ritual so they can buy beetle... What's is beetle today?
Re: Hummer Jeep Used To Sell Beverages And Provisions In Edo (Photos) by sirgalahad26(m): 7:25pm On May 02, 2018
am not suprised, this has been rampant in some areas in lagos!
u see them selling 'egusi and ogbono' with exotic cars!
Re: Hummer Jeep Used To Sell Beverages And Provisions In Edo (Photos) by hadjipapiey(m): 7:27pm On May 02, 2018
Nothing new..

Put your money where your mouth is! Na wetin him get he dey use work wetin him want.

BTW, I use my Nissan pathfinder jeep hawk kitchenware, so

2 Likes

Re: Hummer Jeep Used To Sell Beverages And Provisions In Edo (Photos) by babslepe: 7:38pm On May 02, 2018
Firefire:
Mechanic workshop, let the owner catch you with this fake news
not fake news this Hummer has been there since January or so
Re: Hummer Jeep Used To Sell Beverages And Provisions In Edo (Photos) by babslepe: 7:53pm On May 02, 2018
Whoever the owner is I admire his or her courage and if I have the opportunity I will not hesitate to patronize him or her .Most Nigerians in this situation will rather go about putting up appearances and begging all over the place .I know many people in Lagos that have cars that can be used as Uber they are broke but pride won’t let them register as an Uber a lot of Nigerians think poverty is the problem but most of them fail to realize foolishness is the problem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hummer Jeep Used To Sell Beverages And Provisions In Edo (Photos) by menix(m): 7:56pm On May 02, 2018
Nwaohafia1:

Vanity upon vanity.

Nah poor man consoling words..

1 Like

Re: Hummer Jeep Used To Sell Beverages And Provisions In Edo (Photos) by sam1990(m): 8:00pm On May 02, 2018
You're right I also saw the huummer jeep parked close to teaching hospital in Edo state.what you value so much today will surely be another man's dump bin

1 Like

Re: Hummer Jeep Used To Sell Beverages And Provisions In Edo (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 8:04pm On May 02, 2018
Only God knows the number of women Olu Maintain slept with in the name of Hummer Jeep some years back.

Change is the only constant thing in life. Don't kill yourself because of material and perishable things life has to offer. Find love and peace, and nature won't work against you.
Re: Hummer Jeep Used To Sell Beverages And Provisions In Edo (Photos) by kaybbs(f): 8:11pm On May 02, 2018
Firefire:
Mechanic workshop, let the owner catch you with this fake news
is not fake i saw it there last week
Re: Hummer Jeep Used To Sell Beverages And Provisions In Edo (Photos) by Jbsky: 8:28pm On May 02, 2018
grin

Re: Hummer Jeep Used To Sell Beverages And Provisions In Edo (Photos) by YemiHadid(m): 8:39pm On May 02, 2018
Great marketing gimmick... Years ago in Kano, when Toyota Camry was still the rave, i know an Alhaji that peddles 'trado' medicine with latest models every week. I noticed he makes good sales and i dare say it not completely due to the efficacy of his merchandise.

The 'poor' like giving to the 'rich'! Project the illusion of wealth in any business endeavour and see wonders happen. Everybody wants to be associated with wealth. Most will come close just for the mere novelty of seeing the car up close for the first time/having been to 'so-so' establishment before. Bring in the crowd first, the money will certainly follow.

Its also explains why congregations donate their life savings to their Daddy G.O. while they themselves go hungry; why smooth-talking conmen like the recently deceased MMM founder managed to fleece so many of their hard earned cash.

2 Likes

Re: Hummer Jeep Used To Sell Beverages And Provisions In Edo (Photos) by Exponental(m): 9:03pm On May 02, 2018
Expecting to see it as a tow vehicle.
Re: Hummer Jeep Used To Sell Beverages And Provisions In Edo (Photos) by elshz(m): 9:08pm On May 02, 2018
mudiana:
I almost snapped this hummer jeep as I was going to oluku this evening. It makes me laf anytime I see it. My once dream car now a sales vehicle for satchet peak nd milo., not even the container own or refill. Smh
lol the vehicle is always there.
Re: Hummer Jeep Used To Sell Beverages And Provisions In Edo (Photos) by grandstar(m): 9:20pm On May 02, 2018
They for call am Hummer Goods.

E go sell well well

1 Like

Re: Hummer Jeep Used To Sell Beverages And Provisions In Edo (Photos) by wyzoe: 9:49pm On May 02, 2018
barnaby04:
There is nothing surprising about this guy and his boys. He is always around the Oluku axis daily where he hustle to make ends meet.
P
He has shown that there is dignity in labour.

If you're currently in Benin, let's have a drink

1 Like

Re: Hummer Jeep Used To Sell Beverages And Provisions In Edo (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 10:01pm On May 02, 2018
hunger bad grin
Re: Hummer Jeep Used To Sell Beverages And Provisions In Edo (Photos) by stankezzy: 10:37pm On May 02, 2018
2 see G-wag used in packing grass

Re: Hummer Jeep Used To Sell Beverages And Provisions In Edo (Photos) by clems88(m): 11:17pm On May 02, 2018
I sighted this same hummer jeep at umuahia when I was travelling . it was used to load planks for building . when I saw it I weak . undecided
Re: Hummer Jeep Used To Sell Beverages And Provisions In Edo (Photos) by exenxe1(m): 11:59pm On May 02, 2018
SMH

endtime beverages
Re: Hummer Jeep Used To Sell Beverages And Provisions In Edo (Photos) by HeavenlyBang(m): 12:24am On May 03, 2018
mudiana:
I almost snapped this hummer jeep as I was going to oluku this evening. It makes me laf anytime I see it. My once dream car now a sales vehicle for satchet peak nd milo., not even the container own or refill. Smh

Dream car? The H2 is a pretty laughable car, tbh.
Re: Hummer Jeep Used To Sell Beverages And Provisions In Edo (Photos) by 2016v2017: 3:25am On May 03, 2018
dainformant:
A Nigerian man has revealed he has learnt not to bother himself over anything in life after he was surprised with an unusual sight in Benin city, Edo state. The chairman at Association Of Nigerian Authors (ANA) Edo State Chapter, Goodluck Osama Ogbeide, took to Facebook to share pictures of a Hummer Jeep which he saw being used to sell tea and other provisions.

Below is what he shared on Facebook;

I was actually in a vehicle around Ugbowo axis today, when I stopped to snap this Hummer jeep. This is one of the reasons why I don't bother myself over anything in life. Ur most valuable property today, is definitely another man's rag.

When Blackberry Phone came out, some persons, most especially some girls almost killed themselves over nothing. What is the worth of blackberry today?

Just imagine an Hummer Jeep being used as mobile shop for selling ordinary Tea and other provisions.

Everything will fade away some day. Only the act of kindness u show to ur neighbour today will last forever and even open doors for u and ur unborn children. *Legacy*

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/hummer-jeep-being-used-to-sell-beverages-and-provisions-in-edo.html
Re: Hummer Jeep Used To Sell Beverages And Provisions In Edo (Photos) by AloneTK: 9:20am On May 03, 2018
Don't be deceived. It isn't the case. Look at the background very well, some mechanics are working on what looked like the rear tyre/rim/disc. Putting up those beverages was just a stunt
Re: Hummer Jeep Used To Sell Beverages And Provisions In Edo (Photos) by dwilliams: 9:28am On May 03, 2018
I see that hummer everyday at oluku,it's always there morning to evening by 7 or 8pm you won't find it there,ask anyone who resides close to uniben axis in Benin to confirm.
Re: Hummer Jeep Used To Sell Beverages And Provisions In Edo (Photos) by barnaby04(m): 10:51am On May 03, 2018
I tanda for Benin ooo.
If you're currently in Benin, let's have a drink[/quote]
Re: Hummer Jeep Used To Sell Beverages And Provisions In Edo (Photos) by barnaby04(m): 10:52am On May 03, 2018
I tanda for Benin ooo.
If you're currently in Benin, let's have a drink[/quote]
Re: Hummer Jeep Used To Sell Beverages And Provisions In Edo (Photos) by lookingfly: 12:12pm On May 03, 2018
Is he saying 45m porshe will be used to hawk g/nut one day Is he saying 45m porshe will be used to hawk g/nut one day

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Left Front Seat For My Friend's Wife But She Cautioned Me / Car Models You Should Avoid As Second Or Third Handed Acquisition.... / This N720m Limousine Can Move On Land And On Water – Its Awesome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.