Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,553 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Female Ritualist Who Kills Crawling Babies Stripped Unclad - Pictures - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Ritualist Who Kills Crawling Babies Stripped Unclad - Pictures (65141 Views)

53-Year-Old Woman Stripped Unclad As Baby Allegedly Disappears In Lagos / Prostitute Stripped Unclad In Onitsha For Stealing From A Customer (Photos) / Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Female Ritualist Who Kills Crawling Babies Stripped Unclad - Pictures by ennysmile: 9:26pm On May 02, 2018
GOD HAVE MERCY ON HER.
Re: Female Ritualist Who Kills Crawling Babies Stripped Unclad - Pictures by smith666999(m): 9:27pm On May 02, 2018
who tried to press that "Play" icon on that image like i did?
show ur selves joor...
Re: Female Ritualist Who Kills Crawling Babies Stripped Unclad - Pictures by DaAwesome1(m): 9:33pm On May 02, 2018
fraud
this blogger should be shot.
sawvthe video before
said she was accused of being a witch
Re: Female Ritualist Who Kills Crawling Babies Stripped Unclad - Pictures by Franzinni: 9:51pm On May 02, 2018
introvertme:

Please watch the video before jumping to conclusion. There wasn't anyone smiling whilst she was beaten.
I don't need to watch nothing I am a man I know how the thing go.... It is you that need to read comments and know what I mean... The people Recording are recording for evidence abi? Guy you get the gist and if you don't at least e no reduce from my pocket or yours.... in a sane society will they start striping people... You self reason am.

Re: Female Ritualist Who Kills Crawling Babies Stripped Unclad - Pictures by jimcaddy(m): 10:47pm On May 02, 2018
Nigerians love to vent anger and frustration on an unfortunate individual..
Re: Female Ritualist Who Kills Crawling Babies Stripped Unclad - Pictures by revolt(m): 10:53pm On May 02, 2018
How do they know shes guilty ?!!!
Re: Female Ritualist Who Kills Crawling Babies Stripped Unclad - Pictures by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 02, 2018
i am speechless

Re: Female Ritualist Who Kills Crawling Babies Stripped Unclad - Pictures by Bundaweber: 12:18am On May 03, 2018
someone sent me this particular video on WhatsApp saying it was the children of the woman that were beating her because a priest said she was holding them back.
Re: Female Ritualist Who Kills Crawling Babies Stripped Unclad - Pictures by fof1: 2:33am On May 03, 2018
abike12:
she can face the full consequences of her actions with her clothes on. go and check in countries where justice is served, there's no need to expose her body and publicize her n*kedness. what will any sensible person use her n*kedness for? is that the police station they are supposed to take her to? country of animals

U ARE A BIGGER ANIMAL WITH SMALL MIND. U DON'T LIKE SUCH,DON'T DO CRIMES. DON'T ENJOY CRIMES. SHE WAS CAUGHT AND SHE CONFESSED HER TRADES CLEARLY. POLICE WHAT,WHERE THEY WILL TAKE TURNS TO Bleep HER BEFORE AND AFTER RELEASING HER OR COMPROMISING D INVESTIGATION? PLS BE SERIOUS FOR ONCE.
Re: Female Ritualist Who Kills Crawling Babies Stripped Unclad - Pictures by 2016v2017: 3:34am On May 03, 2018
kennygee:
The evil that men do no longer lives after them o, it lives with them these days.

That a woman, a womb carrying woman who knows the stress of pregnancy and the pain of child bearing can do this says a lot about how heartless some pple are.
Re: Female Ritualist Who Kills Crawling Babies Stripped Unclad - Pictures by Dafreeguy(m): 6:07am On May 03, 2018
Lalas247:
5 plus men on one lady! Na wa o

But shouldn’t she be taken into custody and proven guilty ... where is the baby she stole ?
If she's happens to be a man, u wont say these.
Re: Female Ritualist Who Kills Crawling Babies Stripped Unclad - Pictures by Edonojie007(m): 6:48am On May 03, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Honestly, I don't give a Bleep about your opinion.
This Is Because You Are Blind,and Wont Care,because You Cant See.
Re: Female Ritualist Who Kills Crawling Babies Stripped Unclad - Pictures by Nobody: 7:02am On May 03, 2018
which state is she from, NCAN needs to know.
Re: Female Ritualist Who Kills Crawling Babies Stripped Unclad - Pictures by Nobody: 7:25am On May 03, 2018
Edonojie007:

This Is Because You Are Blind,and Wont Care,because You Cant See.

Whatever Man. Now begone

Re: Female Ritualist Who Kills Crawling Babies Stripped Unclad - Pictures by debolayinka(m): 8:02am On May 03, 2018
ThugCheetah:
wah did she rili do?

I don't really know. The video was sent to a Whatsapp group about a month ago.
Re: Female Ritualist Who Kills Crawling Babies Stripped Unclad - Pictures by goodluckwopara: 9:05am On May 03, 2018
Evil for money.
Re: Female Ritualist Who Kills Crawling Babies Stripped Unclad - Pictures by hatedisplace: 9:24am On May 03, 2018
Whogoblog:
@APROKOGIRL

see pictures below.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/4281/female-ritualist-who-specializes-in-killing-crawling-babies-caught-stripped-pictures/

I don't know what to believe on nairaland any more. Months a go this same photos and video carried a caption of a woman accused of being a witch by her children.
Re: Female Ritualist Who Kills Crawling Babies Stripped Unclad - Pictures by Tolbanks(f): 9:33am On May 03, 2018
Na wa ooo...
I saw this online since and it's over a month ago...
Re: Female Ritualist Who Kills Crawling Babies Stripped Unclad - Pictures by virago(f): 1:48pm On May 03, 2018
yhunghestboss:
fake stories... this woman was beaten because her children thought she was a witch because one stupid pastor made them believe so...

Even this may not be the true story
Re: Female Ritualist Who Kills Crawling Babies Stripped Unclad - Pictures by babadigu(m): 12:07am On Nov 24, 2018
Re: Female Ritualist Who Kills Crawling Babies Stripped Unclad - Pictures by DAramis: 5:34am On May 14, 2019
nairalanduseles:

very sad bro what a pathetic country
I was trying to reach you.

How can I get across to you sir? Should I drop a temporary email to connect with you?

Court Sentences Lekan Shonde To Death By Hanging For Killing Wife, Ronke / "Don't Kill Your Wife, It's Our Job" Advert Board Seen In Lagos (Pictured) / 2 Police Stations Burnt In Lagos, 2 Killed, As Military Stops Attack On Others