Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Rita Nzelu’s Family Refunds N70 Bride Price To Simeon Okoro's Family - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Nzelu’s Family Refunds N70 Bride Price To Simeon Okoro's Family (36303 Views)

Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Davido‘s Fiancee Chioma A Birkin Bag of N70 million / Burna Boy Refunds Fan's Ticket Money In Atlanta, Asks Security To Throw Him Out / Kizz Daniel Refunds N3Million Performance Fee To Babcock Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Nzelu’s Family Refunds N70 Bride Price To Simeon Okoro's Family by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 02, 2018
Now she can fvck on. grin
Re: Rita Nzelu’s Family Refunds N70 Bride Price To Simeon Okoro's Family by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 02, 2018
Please Mr.moderator ask her if she will marry me
Re: Rita Nzelu’s Family Refunds N70 Bride Price To Simeon Okoro's Family by Rastamann: 6:41pm On May 02, 2018
Don't be deceived by the N70, as the bride price is just one of the items on the list and note that in some places the list can be alarming.
Re: Rita Nzelu’s Family Refunds N70 Bride Price To Simeon Okoro's Family by martineverest(m): 6:42pm On May 02, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
70naira
na street word
mumu
stupiiid fooll

3 Likes

Re: Rita Nzelu’s Family Refunds N70 Bride Price To Simeon Okoro's Family by wirinet(m): 6:43pm On May 02, 2018
Chubhie:
70 naira? and they said umuada Igbo are costly?

The N70 bride price is deceitful, if the cost of the bride list and other demands by the bride's family is added, the total marriage cost can be a few million naira. Believe me anambra people would not give you their daughter for N70 naira.

1 Like

Re: Rita Nzelu’s Family Refunds N70 Bride Price To Simeon Okoro's Family by adontcare(f): 6:45pm On May 02, 2018
CoalitionNaija:

seriously Na crowd chop the food
u sabi book bro
Re: Rita Nzelu’s Family Refunds N70 Bride Price To Simeon Okoro's Family by buchai: 6:46pm On May 02, 2018
Andy Okeke should come and marry her now.
Re: Rita Nzelu’s Family Refunds N70 Bride Price To Simeon Okoro's Family by Kobicove(m): 6:47pm On May 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
What about the foods and other things he bought? Just asking

The returning of the bride price is merely symbolic...it does not necessarily mean that everything has to be returned undecided
Re: Rita Nzelu’s Family Refunds N70 Bride Price To Simeon Okoro's Family by Antipob777(f): 6:49pm On May 02, 2018
After igbo will start forming. Imagine an igbo chic married for N70.

Chis igbo ladies are to cheap, no wonder they have highest prostitutes in the world.

Spits on thread and runs away.

Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Rita Nzelu’s Family Refunds N70 Bride Price To Simeon Okoro's Family by tragergeorge(m): 6:51pm On May 02, 2018
dominique:

It's the bridal list that is costly not the bride price itself
#70k is costly, I follow my guy go pay for one Delta state village ,the price was #40 and they even gave us #20 as change after everything

1 Like

Re: Rita Nzelu’s Family Refunds N70 Bride Price To Simeon Okoro's Family by Chubhie: 6:55pm On May 02, 2018
dominique:

What about the cash payments to umunna and co contained in the bridal list? isn't that refundable too?
Re: Rita Nzelu’s Family Refunds N70 Bride Price To Simeon Okoro's Family by smileyoo: 6:56pm On May 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
the inlaws follow chop am naoow. abi nobi so?
Re: Rita Nzelu’s Family Refunds N70 Bride Price To Simeon Okoro's Family by Chubhie: 6:57pm On May 02, 2018
tragergeorge:
#70k is costly, I follow my guy go pay for one Delta state village ,the price was #40 and they even gave us #20 as change after everything
What was the bridal list like?
Re: Rita Nzelu’s Family Refunds N70 Bride Price To Simeon Okoro's Family by Chubhie: 7:00pm On May 02, 2018
wirinet:

The N70 bride price is deceitful, if the cost of the bride list and other demands by the bride's family is added, the total marriage cost can be a few million naira. Believe me anambra people would not give you their daughter for N70 naira.
Very deceitful! how can they conveniently skip the other cash payments on the list and pick the cheapest as refund?

1 Like

Re: Rita Nzelu’s Family Refunds N70 Bride Price To Simeon Okoro's Family by laudate: 7:01pm On May 02, 2018
Chubhie:
What about the wine, hollandis, george, malt and other things presented to the bride's family during the Igba nkwu?
Re: Rita Nzelu’s Family Refunds N70 Bride Price To Simeon Okoro's Family by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 02, 2018
Oyindidi:

that one na Wetin demands use do ceremony. not refundable... even him and his people follow chop from am grin
Re: Rita Nzelu’s Family Refunds N70 Bride Price To Simeon Okoro's Family by sirgalahad26(m): 7:03pm On May 02, 2018
so u mean her family returned #70(#50 note and #20) this is really weird and ridiculous!!!

they should have made it #70million!
Re: Rita Nzelu’s Family Refunds N70 Bride Price To Simeon Okoro's Family by Chubhie: 7:07pm On May 02, 2018
laudate:

What about the wine, hollandis, george, malt and other things presented to the bride's family during the Igba nkwu?
I'm opposed to all forms of injustices. This is injustice against a man's investment.

1 Like

Re: Rita Nzelu’s Family Refunds N70 Bride Price To Simeon Okoro's Family by jaxxy(m): 7:13pm On May 02, 2018
D day I knew dis gal was no good was the day i saw dating my cronic womanizing neighbour i just laffed its another one!
His main gf even caught him cheating with 2 gals and broke up with him.
Re: Rita Nzelu’s Family Refunds N70 Bride Price To Simeon Okoro's Family by hunkydory(m): 7:16pm On May 02, 2018
Great actress. I remember her for her role as a strumpet in the movie Living in bondage.
Re: Rita Nzelu’s Family Refunds N70 Bride Price To Simeon Okoro's Family by Sagay212: 7:26pm On May 02, 2018
Will they return the yams and other fruits too
Re: Rita Nzelu’s Family Refunds N70 Bride Price To Simeon Okoro's Family by Chydo63(m): 7:30pm On May 02, 2018
adontcare:
It is better to leave than cleave till one party kill d other. Sha some men cannot just see or hear their wives grow positively. Instead for support like omotola, mercy Johnson kind of husband, some will be threatened by dia wives progress.
so you didn't read anything about infidelity on Rita's part?
Re: Rita Nzelu’s Family Refunds N70 Bride Price To Simeon Okoro's Family by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 02, 2018
NLevents:
Lol

This is funny because I wonder if she would have returned her bride price if it was 10m

Few days to the Nairaland party 4.0

why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details

https://www.nairaland.com/4483935/nairaland-get-together-party-4.0

You People Have Started Again
Re: Rita Nzelu’s Family Refunds N70 Bride Price To Simeon Okoro's Family by ireneidiva(f): 7:46pm On May 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
Who told you he bought them?
Re: Rita Nzelu’s Family Refunds N70 Bride Price To Simeon Okoro's Family by seniorkachion(m): 7:54pm On May 02, 2018
Chubhie:

I paid 60 Naira for my wife, who is from Igbere, Abia State, 14 yrs ago too.

1 Like

Re: Rita Nzelu’s Family Refunds N70 Bride Price To Simeon Okoro's Family by seniorkachion(m): 7:59pm On May 02, 2018
dominique:

My total expense was 32k for everything including hiring vehicle to carry my kinsmen and the women's group. My wife is from Igbere, Abia North.
Re: Rita Nzelu’s Family Refunds N70 Bride Price To Simeon Okoro's Family by wink2015(m): 8:22pm On May 02, 2018
Eucharia Anonobi marriage ended in divorce with the only surviving male child ( son ) Sumtochukwu dying of Sickle cell Anemia.

Now it is the turn of Rita Nzelu to get the divorce hammar although lucky to have produce children from this estranged relationship or failed marriage.

Rita Nzelu for some years was exiled in London ( UK ) where she was doing business.

Rita Dominic, another Rita and one of their contemporary in Nollywood is not having it easy getting a spouse. The same story also apply to Genevieve Nnaji of Nollywood.

For the male actor in Nollywood they are unfortunately afflicted with terrible sickness that lead to their death.

Nollywood have lost countless number of actors who died in the prime moment of their career namely, Sam Loco, Obi Madubuogu James Uche, Enebeli Elebunwa etc.

Actors and Actresses in Nollywood need God 's presence in their life and our prayer and support to canoe through the challenges facing movie entertainer.
Re: Rita Nzelu’s Family Refunds N70 Bride Price To Simeon Okoro's Family by laudate: 8:35pm On May 02, 2018
Chubhie:
I'm opposed to all forms of injustices. This is injustice against a man's investment.

1 Like

Re: Rita Nzelu’s Family Refunds N70 Bride Price To Simeon Okoro's Family by Oyindidi(f): 8:39pm On May 02, 2018
ireneidiva:

Who told you he bought them?
So the woman bought the items on her marriage list? Tell me something

1 Like

Re: Rita Nzelu’s Family Refunds N70 Bride Price To Simeon Okoro's Family by Chubhie: 8:48pm On May 02, 2018
seniorkachion:

I paid 60 Naira for my wife, who is from Igbere, Abia State, 14 yrs ago too.
Wow. is that the only cash payment in the bridal list?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adunni Ade Gushes Over Her Radiant Skin / Tunji Aderibigbe & Nora Nwosisi Wedding Pictures / Angela Okorie Steps Out With Her Son (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.