Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service (21200 Views)

I Forgot To Print My Acknowledgement Form For Prison Service.pls Advi Me / Is Nigeria Prison Service Job Good For Married Women? / More About Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service by Eduboy1990: 8:17am On May 03, 2018
Prison

Re: Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service by Ndkings1(m): 8:18am On May 03, 2018
yomalex:
simply try using a PC
It's even worse with pc
Re: Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service by Eduboy1990: 8:20am On May 03, 2018
Ex convict

Re: Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service by Emdee590(m): 8:33am On May 03, 2018
Me don tire finished sef
Re: Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service by kabillion(m): 8:37am On May 03, 2018
I didn't even c the form.
Re: Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service by Amid1988: 8:45am On May 03, 2018
am still trying to apply too..but d site is not functioning well, I pas through one ad two stage, I can't summit page 3..DAT is were I stop. .. pls what is d solution....
Re: Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service by eric111111(m): 8:56am On May 03, 2018
did it require scanning document
Re: Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service by IamNanas(m): 9:06am On May 03, 2018
Amid1988:
am still trying to apply too..but d site is not functioning well, I pas through one ad two stage, I can't summit page 3..DAT is were I stop. .. pls what is d solution....

Are we scanning and uploading documents?
Re: Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service by mafavour: 9:08am On May 03, 2018
yomalex:
simply try using a PC
As simple as A.B.C smart phone can not do it your PC laptop or go to cyber cafe.
Re: Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service by kolaa007(m): 9:14am On May 03, 2018
Have been on the site can't even find where to register please help to share the link of where to register. Please help me share the link...
Re: Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service by neolboy(m): 9:18am On May 03, 2018
Nizox:
can somebody please help me with the site?

http://recruit.prisonsportal.com.ng/recruit
Re: Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service by neolboy(m): 9:19am On May 03, 2018
kolaa007:
Have been on the site can't even find where to register please help to share the link of where to register. Please help me share the link...

http://recruit.prisonsportal.com.ng/recruit
Re: Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service by augustineokoro(m): 9:25am On May 03, 2018
Help us with the site pls
Re: Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service by talk2saintify(m): 9:36am On May 03, 2018
Re: Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service by mekonglobal(m): 10:39am On May 03, 2018
I guess nigeria prisons has some sort of contact, that one can reach them with? Why nt try and reach them via any of their email or phone contact, share ur experience with the maybe that way, solution will come. Instead of u guys coming here to wail over nothing.
Re: Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service by wencesolo(m): 11:48am On May 03, 2018
I have reached stage 4, to attach documents. There problems comes
Re: Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 03, 2018
Please how can i apply for police recruitment?
Re: Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service by Udstar(m): 12:48pm On May 03, 2018
yomalex:
simply try using a PC

It doesn't open on PC either.
Re: Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service by Oluwaiphee: 1:13pm On May 03, 2018
neolboy:
Ever since i saw the advert on vacancy in Nigeria Prison Service, i have been trying to do the registration on my phone using Chrome and Firefox but am having a lots of trouble doing the registration.

I was only able to sign up since on Monday the advert came out.

Anybody having the same issues?

Please share.
Me too.
Having the same issues. Still haven't been able to register since on Monday.
Re: Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service by DTOBS(m): 1:31pm On May 03, 2018
The connection issue is general. The site is not strong and can't take so much load per time reason for the poor outing!
Re: Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 03, 2018
It's the prisons service thread, I don't think NPF is recruiting at the moment
Lynette2cute:
Please how can i apply for police recruitment?
Re: Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service by Ubongdemaga: 1:45pm On May 03, 2018
As the website be so is the job. I knw say na lack of work carry pple go dia .
Re: Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 03, 2018
The site is not even opening at all. This is all I get...

Re: Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service by Nizox(m): 5:04pm On May 03, 2018
[quote author=neolboy post=67237443]

http://recruit.prisonsportal.com.ng/recruit[/quote
Thanks bro
Re: Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service by 1stcornerstone: 11:41pm On May 03, 2018
The site is not loading at all here...what's the solution sad[color=#990000][/color]hmmm
Re: Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service by bonsay1: 7:58am On May 04, 2018
I think they are working on it because I checked this mornig. What the wrote that " We will be back"
Re: Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service by mediclife1987(m): 11:58am On May 04, 2018
wencesolo:
I have reached stage 4, to attach documents. There problems comes

Abeg show us the way na...

Kindly hit me up on goodhealthclinicsonline@gmail.com

Thanks and God bless....
Re: Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service by Kings2rule(m): 4:13am On May 05, 2018
Hello folks. You'll may now loggin. I'm done with registeration. Was swift and simple. Good lick to all of us.

1 Like

Re: Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service by Luchi147(f): 4:14am On May 05, 2018
I have just finally applied but haven't printed the reference & referee pages as I did it with my PC. I just hope I'll be able to print it later.

The site has improved.
Re: Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service by Kings2rule(m): 4:17am On May 05, 2018
Luchi147:
I have just finally applied but haven't printed the reference & referee pages as I did it with my PC. I just hope I'll be able to print it later.

The site has improved.

Just download it to your PC or phone. Then print from there. Its easier.

1 Like

Re: Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service by Luchi147(f): 4:22am On May 05, 2018
Kings2rule:
Hello folks. You'll may now loggin. I'm done with registeration. Was swift and simple. Good lick to all of us.

Have you printed the reference/referee pages?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ABC Transport Plc Un-advertised Recruitment / Npower: What Payment ID Pay/08/11/202100000001 Means / Unconventional Job Interviews You Have Experienced.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.