Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

''olusegun Obasanjo's Letter To Me Was Abusive'' Buhari Says In Washington D.C. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ''olusegun Obasanjo's Letter To Me Was Abusive'' Buhari Says In Washington D.C. (811 Views)

''obasanjo's Letter To Me Was Abusive'' - President Buhari / Read Olusegun Obasanjo's Full Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari To Halt 2019 / Fayose Hails Buhari, Says 'we Are Happy The President Is Back' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

''olusegun Obasanjo's Letter To Me Was Abusive'' Buhari Says In Washington D.C. by monikmotivatioa: 6:15pm On May 02, 2018
Among other things Nigerian president said in the interview on the Hausa Service of The Voice of America (VOA) was about the letter Chief Olusegun Obasanjo Nigerian former president,sent to him,asking him not to seek reelection in 2019.

According to Mohammadu Buhari,the letter which Obasanjo wrote to him was abusive,and he said in the interview that a lot of Nigerian have been...Read more: http://www.monikmotivational.com/2018/05/olusegun-obasanjos-letter-to-me-was.html

(1) (Reply)

Smoking, Drinking, Live At Mainland Block Party / Who Remember This Guy / Seyi Tinubu And Wife Share Adorable Pictures Of Their Son At One(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.