Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,723 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Jonathan Urges Buhari, Other African Leaders To Pay Attention To Manpower Dev. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Urges Buhari, Other African Leaders To Pay Attention To Manpower Dev. (11356 Views)

Mali: Buhari, Other West African Leaders Meet / Photos Of Buhari & Other World Leaders At UN General Assembly / Ekiti Governorship Election: Goodluck Jonathan Urges Caution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Urges Buhari, Other African Leaders To Pay Attention To Manpower Dev. by KwoiZabo(m): 8:27am On May 04, 2018
Omooba77:

Same line of argument, at least he started a University in Otuoke
& Otuoke water supply project.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Urges Buhari, Other African Leaders To Pay Attention To Manpower Dev. by orisa37: 9:01am On May 04, 2018
GEJ must have learned a lot of Lessons. How I wish he could come back with Makarfi to complete his second term.
Re: Jonathan Urges Buhari, Other African Leaders To Pay Attention To Manpower Dev. by donezra(m): 10:36am On May 04, 2018
360degreess:
and he couldnt even do anything for his community untill he was disgraced out of office..
GEJ the corrupt drunkard..

abeg PMB till 2023..

And what have PMB done for his community?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Urges Buhari, Other African Leaders To Pay Attention To Manpower Dev. by NSK4U(m): 8:05pm On May 04, 2018
famosh:

But our Lord, Nnamdi Kanu, called Ebelemi a big "mumu"! Are you holding a different opinion from our supreme leader?

sorry but I give my opinion about people/things from the way I see them and not necessarily from what others say or think about them. N. Kanu might have his reasons for calling him that but it still doesn't change the fact that GEJ's relinquishing of power in 2015 saved Nigeria from unimaginable chaos.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

$9.6 Billion P&ID Fraud: Court Orders Briton’s Arrest / Buratai Visits Onitsha, Tasks Army On Professionalism / The Man Peter Obi And The Truth About His Governance In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.