Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

President’s Wife Off To Dubai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President’s Wife Off To Dubai (7729 Views)

This President's Wife Have Started Her Own Drama Series / President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi / President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President’s Wife Off To Dubai by Spyker: 7:36pm On May 20, 2010
I don't know why the wrong issues make news in Nigeria. That she left for Dubai (not on Official business) is none of my business. ha, Nigerian journalist want to turn this brand new first family to something else. This type of info just remind me how they kept telling us Yaradua drank coffee with imam, yaradua did this, yaradua did that. haba.
Soon, when she goes to toilet, we will hear patience went to toilet. It shows that our Press men and women are idle and unprofessional.
Re: President’s Wife Off To Dubai by slex(m): 7:47pm On May 20, 2010
If this made the news then what will happen if she enters a spaceship and goes to mars
Re: President’s Wife Off To Dubai by gregejige: 8:01pm On May 20, 2010
Breaking News:

President Jonathan's wife off to the toilet!

Re: President’s Wife Off To Dubai by naso2(m): 8:04pm On May 20, 2010
slex:

If this made the news then what will happen if she enters a spaceship and goes to mars

My broda nice question.

I wonder how this is news talkless of making frontpage on NL. It is longer the thieving politicians that make one weep for this country, but the mentality of the average nigerian , where he majors on very very minor issues.

Wetin concern me if jonathan wife travel, in fact make she go heaven self.
Re: President’s Wife Off To Dubai by sulad82i(m): 8:05pm On May 20, 2010
gregejige:

Breaking News:

President Jonathan's wife off to the toilet!

I know right. some sheet
Re: President’s Wife Off To Dubai by pete(m): 8:11pm On May 20, 2010
Its a shame that, NL though mostly visited by young nigerians, does very well displays the mentality of the older generation that is killing and continue to kill us as a people

Patience is NOW public interest. We owe it to us as a nation to know when she travels, WHY? because, previous trips by Mayam Bangida, Mariam Abacha,Stella OBJ and Turai did nothing to us, but further put the average Nigerian in penury. How could you ever think we should not be concern?

Whats her business in Dubai? as one poster noted, she has a record, please folks, its unthinkable to say we should not be concern. We're not saying don't go, just let is know when you leave and the business there, pretty easy, right? I would think so.
Re: President’s Wife Off To Dubai by pete(m): 8:20pm On May 20, 2010
@ na so, please check it out a little closer, these folks with access to public funds should not be ignored when they make these trips, trust me, thats where it all starts.

That which you go seek in Dubai, start making it happen in Nigeria. I said start because, it would not happen over night, but at least start. If not, every public figure would keep running overseas for one thing or the other and we would never have these things in Nigeria. Yaradua was going to Hospital in Dubai and Saudi when we have Hospitals in Nigeria, right? they buy homes in the Uk and middle east, why not build these houses in Nigeria? oh, I see, its suppose to be a secret abode, but why? sh***t like this needs to change.

Please, get it right, at the moment, we want to know when the president or anyone associated with public fund coughs, really, we're interested. I'm guessing thats an ambit of the social contract rule.
Re: President’s Wife Off To Dubai by Kx: 8:22pm On May 20, 2010
I hope someone wont come here to advocate for private jet for the office of the first lady.
Re: President’s Wife Off To Dubai by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 20, 2010
but whats the problem if she travels to heaven. they got the money and power. so what?
but i think this presidential family is going to be the most intriguing.
Re: President’s Wife Off To Dubai by otawa: 8:57pm On May 20, 2010
I am not  surprised.

In 2006, thats how she was caught in MM airport by EFCC with $2million.

Now that she does not go through security checks, she is carthing away $billion to Dubai.

And my people perished for lack of knowledge.
Re: President’s Wife Off To Dubai by Kobojunkie: 8:59pm On May 20, 2010
I was so waiting for @Otawa to contribute on this one ooo ROFLMAO!!!
Re: President’s Wife Off To Dubai by blank(f): 9:02pm On May 20, 2010
Re: President’s Wife Off To Dubai by slex(m): 9:04pm On May 20, 2010
well since she escaped the $2m scandal, now as 1st lady she can cart away trillions, she now has 'GOODLUCK' on her side grin grin
Re: President’s Wife Off To Dubai by otawa: 9:17pm On May 20, 2010
Kobojunkie:

I was so waiting for @Otawa to contribute on this one ooo ROFLMAO!!!

Thank you Jare, it is a fact. Until we stand up for our right. Nigeria will still be backward place.
slex:

well since she escaped the $2m scandal, now as 1st lady she can cart away trillions, she now has 'GOODLUCK' on her side grin grin

Wrong. She has gullible Nigerians who will accept even a DONKEY as their leader.
Re: President’s Wife Off To Dubai by Meddler(f): 10:12pm On May 20, 2010
Haba!! Husband has not been made president for less than a month and she's already jetting to Dubai. For what?? Diplomatic mission, humanitarian work Na wa ooo.
P.S. I just realized it's 2010 and we're still having to deal with same problem we were dealing with in the 90s. No steady light or Water. In this year when cellpones are not just for mere calling or in the era of Ipods, Ipads, Iwhateveryoucomeupwithnext we're still dealing with the problems of basic infrastructures.

But hey Madam First Lady if na Dubai you want go to safe journey
Re: President’s Wife Off To Dubai by SeXyBoNE: 10:19pm On May 20, 2010
Abeg make una free the woman jorrr shooooooo

this one na rubbish news
Re: President’s Wife Off To Dubai by Sonofpeace(m): 10:51pm On May 20, 2010
Meddler:

Haba!! Husband has not been made president for less than a month and she's already jetting to Dubai. For what?? Diplomatic mission, humanitarian work Na wa ooo.
P.S. I just realized it's 2010 and we're still having to deal with same problem we were dealing with in the 90s. No steady light or Water. In this year when cellpones are not just for mere calling or in the era of Ipods, Ipads, Iwhateveryoucomeupwithnext we're still dealing with the problems of basic infrastructures.

But hey Madam First Lady if na Dubai you want go to safe journey

this is nigeria where anything happens.
Re: President’s Wife Off To Dubai by nearest(m): 11:19pm On May 20, 2010
story story
Re: President’s Wife Off To Dubai by LadyT(f): 11:26pm On May 20, 2010
She probably has always travelled we only notice now shes first lady. I hope to God that is NOT facial hair I am seeing in that picture.
Re: President’s Wife Off To Dubai by cvibe: 11:27pm On May 20, 2010
She's probably spending her leave in Dubai, or is she not entitled to one?
Re: President’s Wife Off To Dubai by Kobojunkie: 11:30pm On May 20, 2010
cvibe:

She's probably spending her leave in Dubai, or is she not entitled to one?

Her leave?
Re: President’s Wife Off To Dubai by dstranger: 11:32pm On May 20, 2010
My point exactly!! she is the president's wife for crying out loud. She is entitled to travel anywhere she pleases undecided undecided undecided
na wa oo lipsrsealed
Re: President’s Wife Off To Dubai by Kalamaya: 11:40pm On May 20, 2010
What do you expect,business is already booming for the selected few.i expect her to first visit the bakassi displaced persons.madam Ette is a living witness.
Re: President’s Wife Off To Dubai by Fhemmmy: 12:18am On May 21, 2010
i think there are more important things for us to worry about than for someone travelling to Dubai
Re: President’s Wife Off To Dubai by Nobody: 12:23am On May 21, 2010
The first negative news about Jonathan by Saharareporters, this is the day when Jonathan's honeymoon officially came to an end
Re: President’s Wife Off To Dubai by Kobojunkie: 12:23am On May 21, 2010
Fhemmmy:

i think there are more important things for us to worry about than for someone travelling to Dubai
I disagree.  . .  I think we have been FOOLED enough to know that we need to CHECK ALL our leaders and family members whenever they leave or return to NIgeria.  Even if she is a sain't, which I doubt, She ought to be checked.

I mean come on, what do we gain from PRETENDING we do not have a problem with leaders and family members opening accounts abroad, purchasing properties abroad with Nigerias money? We need to to cut this crap out and START NOW checking them ALL THE TIME. The source of every single kobo VERI-FREAKING-FIED!
Re: President’s Wife Off To Dubai by mamagee3(f): 12:35am On May 21, 2010
Who are you asking this ridiculous question? tongue

Does anyone here know her personally?
tongue
Re: President’s Wife Off To Dubai by Outstrip(f): 1:41am On May 21, 2010
What's the big deal about Dubai
Re: President’s Wife Off To Dubai by zubeyr(m): 2:18am On May 21, 2010
What behind the fascination of Nigerians with Dubai ? is it business or prostitution ? it seem getting to Dubai is the dream of any Nigerian and the relaxing rules to get the visa make things a lot easier
Re: President’s Wife Off To Dubai by banjoolu: 3:12am On May 21, 2010
wetin she dey do 4 dubai, they av started again by lobbing d nairas out again
Re: President’s Wife Off To Dubai by davidif: 4:09am On May 21, 2010
The wife of the President, Mrs. Patience Jonathan, flew out of the country on Wednesday night to Dubai on an undisclosed mission.

Undisclosed mission ke grin grin grin No be to chop money?
Re: President’s Wife Off To Dubai by davidif: 4:12am On May 21, 2010
this talk talk people ,una no go leave the woman alone.

Why should we leave her alone?? We are technically her boss: this is a democracy and the people who hire (elect) you are your bosses and you need to be accountable to them at ALL TIMES.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Madalla Bombing: CP Zakari Biu Suspended Over Escape Of Alleged Mastermind / Gunfire, Blasts Hit Maiduguri: Boko-Haram VS JTF, 16 killed / Abdullahi Kukuwa Wins Yobe Federal Constituency By-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.