Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Beware Of This Scam - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of This Scam (2040 Views)

Beware Of this Scam / Do People Still Fall For This Scam? (pic) / Guys Beware Of This Scam Loan App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of This Scam by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 02, 2018
below is a photo of a guy named mark vincy who claim he is living in new york.
he is 42years old and he is a gay he will trick to give you heaven on earth and will be asking for your nude and account details to give you some cash
in other to lure you to send him nude photos videos and sex chat with him
if you refuse he will remove you and add you with another account with a naked sexy girl once you accept the girl you will be be told to click a link to earn some cash instantly and you will be hacked and you account will be flood with sexy and erotic stuffs please beware and don't accept whom you don't have atleast 20 mutual friends with...share it till no one fall a victim to this scam it's real he always deman $50 to give you back your password and he also reveal your chat etc be wise
add sefan nova on facebook for more details on how to secure your account and how to retrieve your account from any hacker...beware !!!

Re: Beware Of This Scam by ipobarecriminals: 11:18pm On May 02, 2018
undecided how is Dat a scam?.
Re: Beware Of This Scam by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 02, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
undecided how is Dat a scam?.
i know it's a normal business to your type but when you get your account hacked you will understand the when he start demanding cash to give you your password you no6 will work
Re: Beware Of This Scam by ipobarecriminals: 11:44pm On May 02, 2018
mrsefan:
i know it's a normal business to your type but when you get your account hacked you will understand the when he start demanding cash to give you your password you no6 will work
undecided
mrsefan:
Did he force u or what? He can only trick dumb/thieves.Why accept peep u don't knw/click on link cos of money?.What u see is what u get
Re: Beware Of This Scam by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 02, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
undecidedDid he force u or what? He can only trick dumb/thieves.Why accept peep u don't knw/click on link cos of money?.What u see is what u get
i know am spoiling market for you by exposing your dirty tricks so stfu
Re: Beware Of This Scam by ipobarecriminals: 12:14am On May 03, 2018
grin grin cheesy wink grin grin
mrsefan:
grin
mrsefan:
kid.No useless/unscrupulous ones will be comfortable where I'm. .I ask u.How did he scammed u?Did he force u or what?FB is for people u know. why accept /send request to strangers? U are too small
Re: Beware Of This Scam by Nobody: 8:20am On May 03, 2018
[quote author=ipobarecriminals post=67231410] grin grin cheesy wink grin grin ;Dkid.No useless/unscrupulous ones will be comfortable where I'm. .I ask u.How did he scammed u?Did he force u or what?FB is for people u know. why accept /send request to strangers? U are too small[/quote a adult fool who told you am a victim ? And who told you everyone is perfect and that maggot in you brain wont let you know anything age is just a number it depends on how you cordinate your self and thinkin about everyone not feeling comfortable around you you're entitle to you own opinion and you re sick to think so your re the one not minding you business and also not feeling comfortable with people around you ]
Re: Beware Of This Scam by ipobarecriminals: 8:57am On May 03, 2018
mrsefan:
[/quote] grin[quote author=mrsefan post=67235838]
u are looking for oyinbo friend to scam.Thief.why click the link. Hopeless, miserable kid
Re: Beware Of This Scam by Nobody: 9:06am On May 03, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
;Du are looking for oyinbo friend to scam.Thief.why click the link. Hopeless, miserable kid
your username says everything about you mumu go and find work i too know like you people use browsers that click links like that without you getting any notification about it but as stupid as you re your braid or brain is too small to know

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Scam by ipobarecriminals: 9:24am On May 03, 2018
wink grin
mrsefan:
your username says everything about you mumu go and find work i too know like you people use browsers that click links like that without you getting any notification about it but as stupid as you re your braid or brain is too small to know
grin
mrsefan:
hopeless kid.Send me ur cv,I'll help u get job./Com to Elephant house,Apogbon. Not bragging. u are too small.Dey there dey look for oyinbo man to scam.Thief
Re: Beware Of This Scam by Nobody: 9:43am On May 03, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
wink grin ;Dhopeless kid.Send me ur cv,I'll help u get job./Com to Elephant house,Apogbon. Not bragging. u are too small.Dey there dey look for oyinbo man to scam.Thief
dirty idiot if you re not broke and hopeless just send 50 naira to my account and see how you will sweat to death
Re: Beware Of This Scam by ipobarecriminals: 10:01am On May 03, 2018
grin
mrsefan:
dirty idiot if you re not broke and hopeless just send 50 naira to my account and see how you will sweat to death
grin
mrsefan:
ur case is indeed pathetic. I'm not E money /hushpupy. send ur account for a Lil change instead of looking for oyinbo man to scam
Re: Beware Of This Scam by Nobody: 10:36am On May 03, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
coolur name
hassan mustepha
firstbank
am waiting mouth mouth mouth lets see what your pride can do

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Scam by ipobarecriminals: 10:40am On May 03, 2018
sad grin
mrsefan:
hassan mustepha
firstbank
Dnt worry about FBN. That's my hood if u understand what I mean, .U know u are jobless /hungry and still Kal sunmbody jobless. grin
mrsefan:
hassan mustepha
firstbank
Dnt worry about FBN. That's my hood if u understand what I mean, .U know u are jobless /hungry and still Kal sunmbody jobless/going about to look for white people to scam
Re: Beware Of This Scam by Nobody: 10:45am On May 03, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad ;DDnt worry about FBN. That's my hood if u understand what I mean, .U know u are jobless /hungry and still Kal sunmbody jobless. ;DDnt worry about FBN. That's my hood if u understand what I mean, .U know u are jobless /hungry and still Kal sunmbody jobless/going about to look for white people to scam
haha you pride is beginin to lay low now since you think you can just come and form and go send something mr man firstbank manager lol just drop your pride and get a life
Re: Beware Of This Scam by ipobarecriminals: 11:56am On May 03, 2018
grin grin grin grin
mrsefan:
haha you pride is beginin to lay low now since you think you can just come and form and go send something mr man firstbank manager lol just drop your pride and get a life
angry
mrsefan:
shameless hungry thief.Y are u in such hurry
Re: Beware Of This Scam by Nobody: 11:59am On May 03, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
grin grin grin grin angryshameless hungry thief.Y are u in such hurry
if i were you i would ave hide my face because you don't even have account talk more of sending anything i live a better life than you belive it or not go with your shame and proud no more
Re: Beware Of This Scam by ipobarecriminals: 12:05pm On May 03, 2018
grin
mrsefan:
if i were you i would ave hide my face because you don't even have account talk more of sending anything i live a better life than you belive it or not go with your shame and proud no more
grin
mrsefan:
look at dusk confused criminal. Same way u are looking for cheap money from oyinbo man.u probably use fake Fbk with female handle just to scam the white.I knw ur type.Thief
Re: Beware Of This Scam by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 03, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
grin ;Dlook at dusk confused criminal. Same way u are looking for cheap money from oyinbo man.u probably use fake Fbk with female handle just to scam the white.I knw ur type.Thief
lol your brain is upside down you wont read before you comment and that's ignorance stupid fool hungry generation
Re: Beware Of This Scam by ipobarecriminals: 12:12pm On May 03, 2018
grin
mrsefan:
lol your brain is upside down you wont read before you comment and that's ignorance stupid fool hungry generation
grin
mrsefan:
oleeeeeeee..Looking for free money up/down.Red head lizard.A thief calling a white oyinbo a scammed. see how I burst ur poverty life.Lazy kid
Re: Beware Of This Scam by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 03, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
grin ;Doleeeeeeee..Looking for free money up/down.Red head lizard.A thief calling a white oyinbo a scammed. see how I burst ur poverty life.Lazy kid
i swear you're lazy and jobless you re just looking for who to transfer your poverty and aggression of buhari you foolishly voted but am ready for you
Re: Beware Of This Scam by ipobarecriminals: 2:36pm On May 03, 2018
grin grin
mrsefan:
i swear you're lazy and jobless you re just looking for who to transfer your poverty and aggression of buhari you foolishly voted but am ready for you
grin
mrsefan:
u'll be happy if I send u money abi? Lazy kid..I've exposed ur anus already. ?Thief
Re: Beware Of This Scam by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 03, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
grin grin ;Du'll be happy if I send u money abi? Lazy kid..I've exposed ur anus already. ?Thief
ipobarecriminals says all if you have sense you'll understand what i mean please go get a life i know born by mistakes like you only gat guts on social media
i wish we could be talking one on one gayish animal
who can mind his business
Re: Beware Of This Scam by ipobarecriminals: 3:31pm On May 03, 2018
mrsefan:
ipobarecriminals says all if you have sense you'll understand what i mean please go get a life i know born by mistakes like you only gat guts on social media
i wish we could be talking one on one gayish animal
who can mind his business
don't worry,I'll get u r time this evening. useless boy
Re: Beware Of This Scam by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 03, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
don't worry,I'll get u r time this evening. useless boy
only you will be tired if you like talk trash till 100years i will still help you
but 40 condom would ave help or had it been your dad pour it on the ground he for don try but i blame them for their hot afternoon quicky under uncompleted building that brought you
Re: Beware Of This Scam by ipobarecriminals: 6:05pm On May 03, 2018
mrsefan:
only you will be tired if you like talk trash till 100years i will still help you
but 40 condom would ave help or had it been your dad pour it on the ground he for don try but i blame them for their hot afternoon quicky under uncompleted building that brought you
mynd44.,check this beggar
Re: Beware Of This Scam by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 03, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
mynd44.,check this beggar
why you de beg make them help you ban again now fool this time they won't help you you think am those type of people you insult and go scot free everyday but today you don jam
Re: Beware Of This Scam by ipobarecriminals: 6:29pm On May 03, 2018
grin
mrsefan:
why you de beg make them help you ban again now fool this time they won't help you you think am those type of people you insult and go scot free everyday but today you don jam
grin
mrsefan:
ban keh.Calling him to check ur thread well.We won't allow criminality /fraudster here
Re: Beware Of This Scam by ipobarecriminals: 6:31pm On May 03, 2018
grin grin grin cc:lalasticlala,mynd44,see this online beggar asking for money6
Re: Beware Of This Scam by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 03, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
grin grin ban keh.Calling him to check ur thread well.We won't allow criminality /fraudster here
he is not dumb like you there is not about me frauding anyone here rather am trying to help people from being a victim but since the kind of weed you smoke is making you see double and since you re a criminal and i expose your wickedness you re being pained and think you can come and claim big boy here lol get lost hungry rat

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man, 33, Fondles Breasts, Lures Girl, 15, Into Sex / Man Dies During Sex Competition After Finishing The Seventh Round / Bricklayer Kills His Apprentice For Money Rituals A Day To His 14th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.