Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

A Lucky Bet9ja Customer Wins Over 40million Naira - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / A Lucky Bet9ja Customer Wins Over 40million Naira (8549 Views)

Nigerian 1xbet Customer Wins Over $113,000 / Nigerian Wins Over 500m On Bet9ja / Lionel Messi Wore A Lucky Amulet Before Playing Against Nigeria. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lucky Bet9ja Customer Wins Over 40million Naira by yinkeys(m): 4:48pm On May 03, 2018
hrykanu231:
And the customer is a Nairalander
yes smiley
Re: A Lucky Bet9ja Customer Wins Over 40million Naira by KceeK: 4:55pm On May 03, 2018
Fake cry
Re: A Lucky Bet9ja Customer Wins Over 40million Naira by KceeK: 4:56pm On May 03, 2018
@OP who paid you to announce this fake news. You better get something doing or something would do you.

1 Like

Re: A Lucky Bet9ja Customer Wins Over 40million Naira by JohnChopDollar(m): 5:00pm On May 03, 2018
Do you want to WIN N700,000,000?

Pre-registration is open on www.chopdollar.com

Register now and dont miss out biggest Jackpot and get a free chance to win cash prizes

Re: A Lucky Bet9ja Customer Wins Over 40million Naira by zudozz: 5:27pm On May 03, 2018
and its not in the news Even bet9ja would let d whole world know they are paying out such a huge Amount!
Re: A Lucky Bet9ja Customer Wins Over 40million Naira by Betdey: 5:33pm On May 03, 2018
Want to win Big?

Bet on our live games! Poker & Wheel Of Fortune

Click here to play ➡️ http://www.betdey.com/betgames

Re: A Lucky Bet9ja Customer Wins Over 40million Naira by saintkeppy(m): 5:39pm On May 03, 2018
KceeK:
@OP who paid you to announce this fake news. You better get something doing or something would do you.

True story bro' Game won by Innobet, a nairalander, go to Betting Thread @Business Section to see for ur self, he has donated ₦1M to the house, A/c.Numbers, usernames are currently being compiled for funding.

According to him, he printed 72Tickets 100naira each costing 7.2K, it was only that 1 Ticket that clicked.
2 tickets came close but Salah&Firmino failed to score.
The option is combo of Correct Score&Goalscorers.

On that same thread 5.7M was made last week, same Liverpool-Roma match
Salah, Firmino,Mane &Edin Dzeko all scored, &100K was shared in the house.

The CS+Goalscorers options on Bet9ja izza GoldMine!

3 Likes

Re: A Lucky Bet9ja Customer Wins Over 40million Naira by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 03, 2018
saintkeppy:

True story bro' Game won by Innobet, a nairalander, go to Betting Thread @Business Section to see for ur self, he has donated ₦1M to the house, A/c.Numbers, usernames are currently being compiled for funding.

According to him, he printed 72Tickets 100naira each costing 7.2K, it was only that 1 Ticket that clicked.

Welldone ooo mr announcer

Who told u e donated 1m to us

4 Likes

Re: A Lucky Bet9ja Customer Wins Over 40million Naira by saintkeppy(m): 6:01pm On May 03, 2018
Emzyme:

Welldone ooo mr announcer

Who told u e donated 1m to us

Are u on Betting thread?? Or can u tell me how he donated Mr. Doubtin' Thomas?
Re: A Lucky Bet9ja Customer Wins Over 40million Naira by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 03, 2018
saintkeppy:

Are u on Betting thread?? Or can u tell me how he donated Mr. Doubtin' Thomas?

Its settled u nt on d bet thread
If nt u shld knw my moniker
Oga knw all
When he knws nothing
Oya enta d thread ask qxtb asap
Re: A Lucky Bet9ja Customer Wins Over 40million Naira by adudu208(m): 6:38pm On May 03, 2018
saintkeppy:

lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: A Lucky Bet9ja Customer Wins Over 40million Naira by saintkeppy(m): 6:43pm On May 03, 2018
Emzyme:

Its settled u nt on d bet thread
If nt u shld knw my moniker
Oga knw all
When he knws nothing
Oya enta d thread ask qxtb asap

Is like U sabi make noise wella, I rather tell you to go ask other Great Punters on that Betting Thread about me &my Betting Tips which they have won 'em REAL Ca$h!
Boy I ain't a noise maker ask the Moderators on that thread.
Re: A Lucky Bet9ja Customer Wins Over 40million Naira by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 03, 2018
saintkeppy:

Is like U sabi make noise wella, I rather tell you to go ask other Great Punters on that Betting Thread about me &my Betting Tips which they have won 'em REAL Ca$h!
Boy I ain't a noise maker ask the Moderators on that thread.

Lol
Bros abeg make d matter die lyk dat

Buh u got d info wrong
Nothing like 1m was given
Check again oo

Tanx for ur tym
Abeg if u fit pass me some of those tips too
E for no bad
Re: A Lucky Bet9ja Customer Wins Over 40million Naira by saintkeppy(m): 6:54pm On May 03, 2018
adudu208:

This your comment just put that payment in jeopardy. It is not allowed to hedge bets. Playing 72 different versions of same bet is illegal.

I do not know why you deem it fit to come here and explain in details how the bet was placed and won when it is not yours.

It was because of loud mouthed people like you that the option was modified.

My advice to you and others is that when dealing with bookies learn to be secretive because they are always looking for loopholes not to pay winnings especially when it run into millions.

Guy! The Winner of that bet said it all here on Betting thread on a public forum like NL how he Won &we all noted, so what's Secretive here or what's new?
That was his strategy, or do the bookies have problem with any strategies deployed to win a bet?
Innobet said it all &u're here posting thrash!
Re: A Lucky Bet9ja Customer Wins Over 40million Naira by adudu208(m): 7:17pm On May 03, 2018
saintkeppy:

Guy! The Winner of that bet said it all here on Betting thread on a public forum like NL how he Won &we all noted, so what's Secretive here or what's new?
That was his strategy, or do the bookies have problem with any strategies deployed to win a bet?
Innobet said it all &u're here posting thrash!
A word is enough for the wise.
Re: A Lucky Bet9ja Customer Wins Over 40million Naira by olahajayi(m): 7:27pm On May 03, 2018
Dapson932:
A bet9ja customer with the username Austino677 won a huge amount of money from a bet he placed on d Roma Vs Liverpool match, that was played tonight.
Re: A Lucky Bet9ja Customer Wins Over 40million Naira by thesmallgod(m): 7:46pm On May 03, 2018
it seems bet9ja has removed combination of bet from this section
Re: A Lucky Bet9ja Customer Wins Over 40million Naira by David17D: 7:58pm On May 03, 2018
hmm hope no be jazz sha
Re: A Lucky Bet9ja Customer Wins Over 40million Naira by chewbacca: 8:22pm On May 03, 2018
in-play tip:

Matias Zukas to win @ 1.85 odds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lucky Bet9ja Customer Wins Over 40million Naira by sukhothai: 8:25pm On May 03, 2018
Re: A Lucky Bet9ja Customer Wins Over 40million Naira by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 03, 2018
Winner is a nairalander self
Re: A Lucky Bet9ja Customer Wins Over 40million Naira by nelsonebby(m): 9:32pm On May 03, 2018
He’s a Nairalander.

Don’t ask me for his username oo
Re: A Lucky Bet9ja Customer Wins Over 40million Naira by Ologogoro: 10:31pm On May 03, 2018
Dumb Nairalanders believing this very cheap computer manipulation. I have every evidence that this is a lie.

2 Likes

Re: A Lucky Bet9ja Customer Wins Over 40million Naira by Ologogoro: 10:54pm On May 03, 2018
twinjake:
its actually true! I just confirmed the code on Bet9ja site. Lucky dude...thumps up!

See this one

1 Like

Re: A Lucky Bet9ja Customer Wins Over 40million Naira by adahgold(m): 8:45am On May 04, 2018
Is true cuz I tried it, i play four of them it was two that cut that ticket. When I wanted to do it on Europa league bet9ja has stop combining it, you can only play one at a time.
Re: A Lucky Bet9ja Customer Wins Over 40million Naira by saintkeppy(m): 10:13am On May 04, 2018
Emzyme:

Lol
Bros abeg make d matter die lyk dat

Buh u got d info wrong
Nothing like 1m was given
Check again oo

Tanx for ur tym
Abeg if u fit pass me some of those tips too
E for no bad

Then Meet me @The Betting Thread, that's where I hang out with some Fellas @ma Leisure time, brainstormin'
Re: A Lucky Bet9ja Customer Wins Over 40million Naira by Nobody: 11:06am On May 04, 2018
saintkeppy:

Then Meet me @The Betting Thread, that's where I hang out with some Fellas @ma Leisure time, brainstormin'

No p bros
Re: A Lucky Bet9ja Customer Wins Over 40million Naira by Ologogoro: 1:29pm On May 04, 2018
adahgold:
Is true cuz I tried it, i play four of them it was two that cut that ticket. When I wanted to do it on Europa league bet9ja has stop combining it, you can only play one at a time.

Its a lie, I have evidence that confirm it

1 Like

Re: A Lucky Bet9ja Customer Wins Over 40million Naira by adahgold(m): 6:26pm On May 05, 2018
Ologogoro:

I'm telling I did it u r saying is a lie don't argue what u have not done.
Re: A Lucky Bet9ja Customer Wins Over 40million Naira by aniekan2odds(m): 7:31pm On May 05, 2018
TODAYS GAME 5/5/2018

1.....UKRAINE PREMIER LEAGUE....

Shakhtar Donesk Vs Zoraya(12and over 1.5)

2....GREECE SUPER LEAGUE ...

PAOK VS Plataniaa (over 2.5)

3....ESTONIA MESTRILIGA...

Parnujk Vs Kaju Nomme(12and over 2.5)

4..TURKEY TFF2..KIRMIZI GROUP

Menemen Vs Eyupspor (12and over 1.5)

5...GREEECE FOOTBALL LEAGUE

OFI vs Apollon Larissa (12and over 1.5)

Total odd 2.23(merrybet code 9428054)....95%SURE GAME.. ✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️

Visit 2oddsblog for more info on how to join VIP
Re: A Lucky Bet9ja Customer Wins Over 40million Naira by boniga(m): 9:32pm On May 05, 2018
Ologogoro:

abeg give me evidence to justify urself
Re: A Lucky Bet9ja Customer Wins Over 40million Naira by mistercharles: 9:40pm On May 05, 2018
boniga:

abeg give me evidence to justify urself
did you get my mail?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enyimba In't Vs Kano Pillars (clash Of The Titans)In Aba -2 : 1 scoreline. / Get Your Week (16) 3 Correct Draws With %100 Guarantee / A Personal Analysis Of The Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.