Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Is It Weird For A Guy To Not Know How To Play Bet9ja Or Dislike Football? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is It Weird For A Guy To Not Know How To Play Bet9ja Or Dislike Football? (526 Views)

Secrets On How To Play Bet9ja/49ja Games And Win / If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again / Play Bet9ja With Mtn Airtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Weird For A Guy To Not Know How To Play Bet9ja Or Dislike Football? by Paulloveiheoma(m): 11:27pm On May 02, 2018
Before I start, please nobody should insult me cause I'm having serious HEADACHE, TOOTHACHE & MUSCLE STRAIN. So just respect yourselves, have compassion & pocket your insults. Now to the matter, lovely nairalanders & moderators, there's something about Me I'll love to briefly talk about. Truth is, all my siblings "BUT" Myself love football to the extreme (I don't have sister(s). While growing up, whenever there was a football match, I usually walked out of the room to go outside because I wasn't moved at all to watch it. I don't know about players in super eagles, not to talk of foreign clubs or countries. The funniest aspect of it all is that I don't know how to play football & also how to play BET9JA. My brothers & people who are very close to Me can testify to this. If I go to a Bet9ja shop, it's to charge my phone & nothing else, because everything they do that's being displayed on the computer screen seems completely strange to Me. Earlier this year, while I was really less busy & waiting for my dept (filled with heartless lecturers & non-academic staffs) to start clearance & post the NYSC list, a friend of mine who works in a Bet9ja shop asked me to come & work cause there was a vacancy. I told Him I couldn't take the offer because I don't know any thing about SPORTS BETTING. Mind you, I'm a computer literate. He told me that He could offer to teach me so I can start working since My dept (pol/ADM studies) was still compiling results to submit to senate for approval. I told Him that I can't learn it because I don't have interest in anything football. He laughed & had to go look for someone else to fill in the vacancy. Some of my guys have jokingly told me that I should have been born as a girl (lols), cause it sounds so abnormal for a guy to dislike the number one thing that guys do love so much. I decided to post this in SPORTS SECTION because I believe I'll find reasonable comments in regards to this. So my question is; IS IT NORMAL OR WEIRD FOR A GUY TO DISLIKE WATCHING FOOTBALL, NOT KNOW HOW TO PLAY BET9JA & ALSO NOT KNOW HOW TO PLAY FOOTBALL AS WELL? ARE THERE GUYS HERE LIKE THAT?
Re: Is It Weird For A Guy To Not Know How To Play Bet9ja Or Dislike Football? by thesicilian: 11:32pm On May 02, 2018
Everyone cannot be the same. Football is just one of the hundreds of sports available out there. It is normal for you not to like football but like maybe basketball, or golf or lawn tennis, etc. But for you not to like any sports at all is not acceptable. Normal, but not acceptable.

1 Like

Re: Is It Weird For A Guy To Not Know How To Play Bet9ja Or Dislike Football? by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 02, 2018
Yes it is normal. Football is a sport, so is rugby and cricket and I'm 100% sure some of the guys that tease you about not liking football don't like or even know how to play any of the two sports I listed.

I don't like football to the extent of discussing games, transfer window deals, season competitions etc, but I can watch an interesting match, and place bets when I feel like. I also stopped playing football as I got older and it doesn't make me less of a guy.

So enjoy yourself

2 Likes

Re: Is It Weird For A Guy To Not Know How To Play Bet9ja Or Dislike Football? by Obainoneandonly(m): 11:55pm On May 02, 2018
its not weird,but rare. 90%of guys dat I know does either of d two,if not both.me am more into bet9ja than watching.

1 Like

Re: Is It Weird For A Guy To Not Know How To Play Bet9ja Or Dislike Football? by Paulloveiheoma(m): 12:43am On May 03, 2018
[quote author=greyham post=67230959]You're right bro. I definitely concur.
Re: Is It Weird For A Guy To Not Know How To Play Bet9ja Or Dislike Football? by Paulloveiheoma(m): 12:44am On May 03, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
its not weird,but rare. 90%of guys dat I know does either of d two,if not both.me am more into bet9ja than watching.
indeed, It's rare.
Re: Is It Weird For A Guy To Not Know How To Play Bet9ja Or Dislike Football? by Cutehector(m): 4:42am On May 03, 2018
I don't like football... Its boring to me. Now you have something to console you.

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Owner Abramovich Immigrates To Israel, Becomes Country’s Richest Citizen / Chelsea Offer This Player For Serie A Goal Scoring Machine / TEN Interesting Facts About Super Eagles' World Cup Jersey Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.