Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,281 members, 7,811,832 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Fans Blast Uriel For Cooking Breadfruit With Onion And Seasoning Cubes (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Blast Uriel For Cooking Breadfruit With Onion And Seasoning Cubes (pics) (29886 Views)

Fans Blast Skale Over His New Hairstyle (Photo) / Wizkid: For Missing Banky W's Weddings, Angry Fans Blast Singer / Pulse Cerebrates Only Peter Okoye's 36th Birthday. Fans Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Blast Uriel For Cooking Breadfruit With Onion And Seasoning Cubes (pics) by farano(f): 12:37am On May 03, 2018
Davido's current girlfriend, chef Chioma, made Uriel to kickstart her cooking show..lol. Meanwhile her fans seriously questioned why she used onion and seasoning cubes to cook breadfruit (ukwa in Igbo).

Igbos in the house what's your say on this?

Re: Fans Blast Uriel For Cooking Breadfruit With Onion And Seasoning Cubes (pics) by Olalan(m): 1:04am On May 03, 2018
She wants to ginger it......

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Uriel For Cooking Breadfruit With Onion And Seasoning Cubes (pics) by Nukilia: 1:59am On May 03, 2018
undecided what a country!

17 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Uriel For Cooking Breadfruit With Onion And Seasoning Cubes (pics) by mikejj(m): 4:40am On May 03, 2018
cheesy grin na wa oo..wen this one start.

5 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Uriel For Cooking Breadfruit With Onion And Seasoning Cubes (pics) by BreezyCB(m): 4:55am On May 03, 2018
O ga
Re: Fans Blast Uriel For Cooking Breadfruit With Onion And Seasoning Cubes (pics) by NOC1(m): 5:10am On May 03, 2018
Hahahahaha, she wants to cooklize someone, but her chiomarization was sophiadoomed. If it is not chioma it is not chioma.
See falling of hands the wannabe cook is still arguing.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Uriel For Cooking Breadfruit With Onion And Seasoning Cubes (pics) by partnerbiz4: 5:52am On May 03, 2018
I just like Uriel despite bashings...

7 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Uriel For Cooking Breadfruit With Onion And Seasoning Cubes (pics) by Nobody: 5:52am On May 03, 2018
See what Chef Chioma has caused o.
Rolls - Royce fall on you Uriel darling.

3 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Uriel For Cooking Breadfruit With Onion And Seasoning Cubes (pics) by Nobody: 7:00am On May 03, 2018
Sigh!!!! If this is because of 45 million naira porshe.. Even techno phone, she won't get..

7 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Uriel For Cooking Breadfruit With Onion And Seasoning Cubes (pics) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:03am On May 03, 2018
Ukwa needs no Maggi and onions.

Just palm oil, pepper and small salt.

And what the hell is breadfruit?
It's ukwa

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Uriel For Cooking Breadfruit With Onion And Seasoning Cubes (pics) by daveson2020(m): 7:21am On May 03, 2018
grin grin lazy youths. Even olukus wants to trend these days

11 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Uriel For Cooking Breadfruit With Onion And Seasoning Cubes (pics) by femi4: 8:13am On May 03, 2018
They should let her be. There is no default way of cooking breadfruit

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Uriel For Cooking Breadfruit With Onion And Seasoning Cubes (pics) by greatme2good(f): 8:17am On May 03, 2018
It's no more makeup for Umunwany Ibem it's now cooking skills Change of goal undecided I will upload mine soon
Re: Fans Blast Uriel For Cooking Breadfruit With Onion And Seasoning Cubes (pics) by agadez007(m): 9:00am On May 03, 2018
Why are these people talking about

Who put the rule that one can't use Seasonings or Onion in Ukwa,let them take plenty seats please

I enjoy it that way and that's the way we cook it in our House, we can't all cook the same

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Uriel For Cooking Breadfruit With Onion And Seasoning Cubes (pics) by Narldon: 9:18am On May 03, 2018

She got the Attention She sought for...

10 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Uriel For Cooking Breadfruit With Onion And Seasoning Cubes (pics) by NLevents: 9:51am On May 03, 2018
Maybe she is trying to be like chef chioma. Lol

Assurance didn't fall on her

Few days to the Nairaland party 4.0

why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details

https://www.nairaland.com/4483935/nairaland-get-together-party-4.0
Re: Fans Blast Uriel For Cooking Breadfruit With Onion And Seasoning Cubes (pics) by maxiuc(m): 9:52am On May 03, 2018
cheesy

When I said most guys are better cook than girls they will say is a lie

Girls and seasons

We guys don't use Much seasons in cooking but it still taste great

Ordinary ukwa this coconut cannot cook
Don't be surprised if she uses groundnuts oil instead of red oil ukwa onion inside ukwa tufikwa only ugbakala (oil Bean) to garnish shikena
That's why I don't eat moimoi that they put egg inside how can you put egg inside moimoi what happened to fish . Bad cooks everywhere all in the name of trying a new recipe

6 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Uriel For Cooking Breadfruit With Onion And Seasoning Cubes (pics) by annnikky(f): 9:52am On May 03, 2018
InyinyaAgbaOku:
Ukwa needs no Maggi and onions.

Just palm oil, pepper and small salt.

And what the hell is breadfruit?
It's ukwa
Gbam undecided
Re: Fans Blast Uriel For Cooking Breadfruit With Onion And Seasoning Cubes (pics) by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:53am On May 03, 2018
femi4:
They should let her be. There is know default way of cooking breadfruit
...no...
Re: Fans Blast Uriel For Cooking Breadfruit With Onion And Seasoning Cubes (pics) by KDCityForum(f): 9:53am On May 03, 2018
Ok
Re: Fans Blast Uriel For Cooking Breadfruit With Onion And Seasoning Cubes (pics) by Dolphyn: 9:54am On May 03, 2018
blabla
Re: Fans Blast Uriel For Cooking Breadfruit With Onion And Seasoning Cubes (pics) by Nobody: 9:54am On May 03, 2018
grin grin

Even girls wey never taste ukwa before go dey form chef for Uriel head.

Hypos...

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Uriel For Cooking Breadfruit With Onion And Seasoning Cubes (pics) by Nobody: 9:54am On May 03, 2018
i go Bleep this uriel pussy one day
Re: Fans Blast Uriel For Cooking Breadfruit With Onion And Seasoning Cubes (pics) by Pavore9: 9:58am On May 03, 2018
Seasoning cubes in ukwa? cheesy cheesy
Re: Fans Blast Uriel For Cooking Breadfruit With Onion And Seasoning Cubes (pics) by BOOMnaija(m): 9:58am On May 03, 2018
Ogbonnaya1:
i go Bleep this uriel pussy one day
Me too

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Uriel For Cooking Breadfruit With Onion And Seasoning Cubes (pics) by Dubrable: 9:59am On May 03, 2018
Lol,na ha owm version of cooking of ukwa,1 MA's fud anoda MA's poison
Re: Fans Blast Uriel For Cooking Breadfruit With Onion And Seasoning Cubes (pics) by ItzBIM(m): 9:59am On May 03, 2018
Pls what is breadfruit?

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Uriel For Cooking Breadfruit With Onion And Seasoning Cubes (pics) by neonly: 10:00am On May 03, 2018
Abeg make una free dis girl jor
Re: Fans Blast Uriel For Cooking Breadfruit With Onion And Seasoning Cubes (pics) by talk2saintify(m): 10:00am On May 03, 2018
shocked

Most of the girls bashing her here have never heard the word BREADFRUIT before!!

Where is my Money

3 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Uriel For Cooking Breadfruit With Onion And Seasoning Cubes (pics) by Dumdumfashion(f): 10:01am On May 03, 2018
It's always good to try something new. It might actually turn out nice.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Uriel For Cooking Breadfruit With Onion And Seasoning Cubes (pics) by dreamwords: 10:01am On May 03, 2018
Anyhow.. I wan chop a beg
Re: Fans Blast Uriel For Cooking Breadfruit With Onion And Seasoning Cubes (pics) by kmaster007: 10:01am On May 03, 2018
my people my people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banky W's Spanking New Photo Shoot / Kiss Daniel Slays In Leather Jacket (Pictured) / Nigerians Drag Simi On Twitter Over Dorcas Shola Fapson's Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.