Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

South African Lady Battered By Taxify Driver, Her Eyes Turn Red (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Lady Battered By Taxify Driver, Her Eyes Turn Red (Photos) (20129 Views)

Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) / Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) / Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Lady Battered By Taxify Driver, Her Eyes Turn Red (Photos) by Bhelamblog(m): 6:12am On May 03, 2018
Though the reasons that led to this brutality is yet to be known, But a South African Lady who was battered by a Taxify Driver is calling on Appropriate authorities to take charge, Her sister shared the photos on her page, and revealed the pains the woman is going through, The Taxify company quickly responded that they will look into the issue. How can one be so ruthless to a lady like this, Gush.. Continue to see more below!

News From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/south-african-lady-heavily-beaten-black.html

Re: South African Lady Battered By Taxify Driver, Her Eyes Turn Red (Photos) by Bhelamblog(m): 6:12am On May 03, 2018
More

Re: South African Lady Battered By Taxify Driver, Her Eyes Turn Red (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:13am On May 03, 2018
I want to be her lawyer!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Battered By Taxify Driver, Her Eyes Turn Red (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:15am On May 03, 2018
WHAT really happened btw?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Battered By Taxify Driver, Her Eyes Turn Red (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:15am On May 03, 2018
FULL DETAILS pls!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Battered By Taxify Driver, Her Eyes Turn Red (Photos) by partnerbiz4: 6:21am On May 03, 2018
Post full details oo
Re: South African Lady Battered By Taxify Driver, Her Eyes Turn Red (Photos) by Emvico34: 6:25am On May 03, 2018
Useless animals everywhere. Africans are thesame. The same people that hate their fellow Africans as if they are perfect. Look at what a man did to a woman.
Are there no law enforcement agency in the country to handle this
If u try this in Europe, just know u are gone

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Battered By Taxify Driver, Her Eyes Turn Red (Photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:29am On May 03, 2018
Anyone who wants to vote for Buhari comes 2019 should be given this type of beating wink

15 Likes

Re: South African Lady Battered By Taxify Driver, Her Eyes Turn Red (Photos) by Baawaa(m): 6:29am On May 03, 2018
This is a serious matter,is she the one that send Jacob Zuma out of power grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: South African Lady Battered By Taxify Driver, Her Eyes Turn Red (Photos) by cyndy1000(f): 7:24am On May 03, 2018
This woman really received beaten n I know she is still in great pains. The taxify driver should be sued.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Battered By Taxify Driver, Her Eyes Turn Red (Photos) by Bhelamblog(m): 8:00am On May 03, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: South African Lady Battered By Taxify Driver, Her Eyes Turn Red (Photos) by AnonymousIP: 9:24am On May 03, 2018
cry

UNLIKE HERE IN NIGERIA .... TAXIFY SOUTH AFRICA DON APOLOGIZE ... SEE HER BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES HERE : https://aprokogirl.com/4367/south-african-lady-battered-by-taxify-driver-her-eyes-turn-red-photos/

1 Share

Re: South African Lady Battered By Taxify Driver, Her Eyes Turn Red (Photos) by MrAnele(m): 10:52am On May 03, 2018
Naija bloggers sef... before na pink her eyes wan turn...

that's by the way sha
what is wrong with SA dudes dey really have no idea how to treat a woman... That's how one burnt his girlfriend the other day.... After now them go dey complain say Naija guys dey snatch their women from them

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Battered By Taxify Driver, Her Eyes Turn Red (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 10:52am On May 03, 2018
wow when your mouth won't stop running turn left turn right as if he's your boy....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Battered By Taxify Driver, Her Eyes Turn Red (Photos) by millomaniac: 10:53am On May 03, 2018
cyndy1000:
This woman really received beaten n I know she is still in great pains. The taxify driver should be sued.

Really? without hearing from the other party. You guys are so gullible.

4 Likes

Re: South African Lady Battered By Taxify Driver, Her Eyes Turn Red (Photos) by mmsen: 10:54am On May 03, 2018
Emvico34:
Useless animals everywhere. Africans are thesame. The same people that hate their fellow Africans as if they are perfect. Look at what a man did to a woman.

You think they don't have issues with violence in Europe?

Why do they have courts, police, private security companies and CCTV everywhere if they don't have crime?

11 Likes

Re: South African Lady Battered By Taxify Driver, Her Eyes Turn Red (Photos) by CapitanS: 10:54am On May 03, 2018
Na wa o, what kind of wickedness is this. The guy should be jailed. BTW, I've started noticing that a lot of these gender based violence incidents are happening in South Africa, something is definitely wrong with the way they treat women in that country

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Battered By Taxify Driver, Her Eyes Turn Red (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:54am On May 03, 2018
cyndy1000:
e b like say she no gree pay d driver

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Battered By Taxify Driver, Her Eyes Turn Red (Photos) by Giddymoney(m): 10:55am On May 03, 2018
grin

Even cyclops eyes no red like this

3 Likes

Re: South African Lady Battered By Taxify Driver, Her Eyes Turn Red (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 10:55am On May 03, 2018
There are always two sides to a story

Ladies usually like to manipulate social media by playing the victim card...

All I want to know is - Who threw the first punch? undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Battered By Taxify Driver, Her Eyes Turn Red (Photos) by Nobody: 10:55am On May 03, 2018
cool
Re: South African Lady Battered By Taxify Driver, Her Eyes Turn Red (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:55am On May 03, 2018
CapitanS:
Na wa o, what kind of wickedness is this. The guy should be jailed. BTW, I've started noticing that a lot of these gender based violence incidents are happening in South Africa, something is definitely wrong with the way they treat women in that country
oya let's go and rescue their women.
Re: South African Lady Battered By Taxify Driver, Her Eyes Turn Red (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 10:58am On May 03, 2018
Lets hear his story first

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Battered By Taxify Driver, Her Eyes Turn Red (Photos) by unknownsolja: 10:58am On May 03, 2018
Bhelamblog:
More

south africa is a rapist and xenophobic country and they have lazy yoots

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Battered By Taxify Driver, Her Eyes Turn Red (Photos) by simplyOJ(m): 10:58am On May 03, 2018
I just don't understand all these battering I hear daily about
Taxify and its likes. Is it that the drivers are demons or the passengers
get in and start insulting the drivers. I am still trying to understand how the scenario play out
Re: South African Lady Battered By Taxify Driver, Her Eyes Turn Red (Photos) by Bluffly: 10:59am On May 03, 2018
Emvico34:
Stop talking trash as if Europeans do not do worst as well. I wonder how some folks think. Bla bla bla Africans this that.
Gone, gone to where. Let them tell us what happened first. the woman might have even slapped the driver first.

4 Likes

Re: South African Lady Battered By Taxify Driver, Her Eyes Turn Red (Photos) by Abbeyme: 11:00am On May 03, 2018
Thats a local SA Taxify problem.

Sorry, I can't help out.
Re: South African Lady Battered By Taxify Driver, Her Eyes Turn Red (Photos) by loadedvibes: 11:03am On May 03, 2018
Lol... probably the lady just dey run her mouth anyhow.. na the man teach am better lesson wey her husband no gree teach her.. call this a service to humanity.. the man deserves some accolades

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" / Man Arrested For Burying Daughter Alive / Policeman, Suspected Armed Robber Die In Gun Battle In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.