Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

K1 The Ultimate: Olamide Did Not Take Permission From Me Before.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / K1 The Ultimate: Olamide Did Not Take Permission From Me Before.. (738 Views)

INTERESTING! See What YBNL Boss Olamide, Did To Fireboy After Dropping Lyta / Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House / Lilian Afegbai Sits On Tobi's Laps, Takes Permission From Alex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

K1 The Ultimate: Olamide Did Not Take Permission From Me Before.. by mrkunlex(m): 8:00am On May 03, 2018
Oluaye Of Fuji, K1 The Ultimate In An Interview With Pulse Revealed That Olamide Did Not Take Permission From Him Before Sampling His Record In A Song Released By Olamide In Year 2013 Titled 'Anifowoshe', Which Was Originally Written By Oluaye Of Fuji And Which Was In Reference To His Father.He says.
He continues, ”If I had rebuked him, If I had taken it personally, If I had said because he didn’t come to me to seek for direct approval for the redoing of that number, Omo Anifowoshe is me, Anifowoshe is my father’s name”…
”There are a lot of my songs that have been done in the past, that people never come to me to ask for it, it is only in the West you don’t do things like that”.
He concluded by saying, ”If I rebuke him, what do I gain from it? instead, I embraced him.”
Fuji Legendly Who recently turned 61 also revealed that he has no plans of calling it quit with the music anytime soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwtHzW_YnSQ
More: http://kunlexwap.nextwapblog.com/olamide-did-not-take-permission-from-me-before-releasing-his-song-anifowoshe-k1-the-ultimate.html
Lalasticlala
Re: K1 The Ultimate: Olamide Did Not Take Permission From Me Before.. by forreelinc(m): 8:02am On May 03, 2018
angry he steal your song? Ehn go beat am na
Re: K1 The Ultimate: Olamide Did Not Take Permission From Me Before.. by EbukaHades10(m): 8:12am On May 03, 2018
Medicine after death
Re: K1 The Ultimate: Olamide Did Not Take Permission From Me Before.. by PheezyLee(m): 8:23am On May 03, 2018
Shey that na why u vex and no appear for the video abi grin
Re: K1 The Ultimate: Olamide Did Not Take Permission From Me Before.. by OKorowanta: 10:03am On May 03, 2018
One day one day one of dem go prison for this.
Simple permission to sample one's song they wont take.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Arrives Uk, See Who Welcomed Him / Nicki Minaj Shows Off Cleavages On New Instagram Photos / Bambam & Teddy A Are Latest Cover Of The Celebrity Shoot Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.