Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,498 members, 7,854,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:07 AM

How To Make Money Online In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Make Money Online In Nigeria (325 Views)

How To Earn Between N50,000 - N400,000 Extra Online In The Next 30 Days. / How To Make 5k Daily Online In Nigeria / Read News Updates And Make Money Online In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online In Nigeria by reckez: 8:30am On May 03, 2018
Are you wondering how you can make money with your mobile phone? You're at the right thread, but first let me ask a few questions I'm sure you have answers to.

Do you have a mobile phone? grin
Do you have a service to offer? wink
Can you deliver your services without meeting with the buyer?

If you answer to the above questions is "Yes" then congratulations you can make money with your phone on Vigowork.

How to get started?
1. Register on Vigowork
2. Post as many services you can offer
3. Tell your friends and family you're on Vigowork by sharing your profile link.
4. Start completing orders. shocked

It's that simple. I'm a good Samaritan earning on Vigowork. My link is https://vigowork.com/author/vigo . Good luck everyone.

(1) (Reply)

Whyte Cleon Limited Latest Job Recruitment (11 Positions) / Ecobank Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment / Apply For Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank Plc Recruitment 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.