Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

LG G7 ThinQ Officially Launched: Price, Specifications, News And More - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / LG G7 ThinQ Officially Launched: Price, Specifications, News And More (80097 Views)

Iphone 15 Officially Launched In Nigeria / Nokia 8.1 Android Pie Smartphone Launched: Price And Specs / Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Launched; Price In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LG G7 ThinQ Officially Launched: Price, Specifications, News And More by toluxa1(m): 10:24am On May 04, 2018
I think these phone makers are reaching the peak of development for now. Not much differences from predecessors. Just a touch here and there, that's all.
Re: LG G7 ThinQ Officially Launched: Price, Specifications, News And More by femilloyd01(m): 11:05am On May 04, 2018
lordraiden:
Sweet device, I love lg products

How do you deal with the bootloop the always have.. G3' G4' G5
Re: LG G7 ThinQ Officially Launched: Price, Specifications, News And More by Greenbullet(m): 12:20pm On May 04, 2018
Average phone
Re: LG G7 ThinQ Officially Launched: Price, Specifications, News And More by Greenhuulk: 2:23pm On May 04, 2018
Oduwils222:
The only ugly feature is the ba3 capacity. Wtf with 3000mah when we r talking abt 5k and 6k

Nobody is going to give u 5k or 6k battery in a flagship phone. U can only get that battery in a midrange phone. Though the 3k LG put is small, 3,500 or 4k would have been ok.

1 Like

Re: LG G7 ThinQ Officially Launched: Price, Specifications, News And More by Greenhuulk: 2:29pm On May 04, 2018
femilloyd01:

Bootloop ended with g4. LG g5 got no bootloop issue, v20, g6, v30 got no boot issue. It's just like saying u will never buy a Samsung because their phones use to lag in the past, Samsung fixed the lag from s7 and got better with s9. Or saying ur not going to buy a Samsung again because the Galaxy note 7 had explosion issues.

1 Like

Re: LG G7 ThinQ Officially Launched: Price, Specifications, News And More by selfmadeOLX(m): 3:27pm On May 04, 2018
ollah2:

Well to be honest, S9 also has 3000 mah with QHD display.

Samsung has pretty good software optimizations for battery life plus excellent hardware. Can't say the same for LG. Not that it's terrible oo.

Still though, when talking about flagships, just forget 'awesome battery life'
Re: LG G7 ThinQ Officially Launched: Price, Specifications, News And More by Oduwils222(m): 4:22pm On May 04, 2018
Greenhuulk:

Nobody is going to give u 5k or 6k battery in a flagship phone. U can only get that battery in a midrange phone. Though the 3k LG put is small, 3,500 or 4k would have been ok.
U r right as well. 4kmah would hv been better
Re: LG G7 ThinQ Officially Launched: Price, Specifications, News And More by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 04, 2018
Wow, what a beautiful phone kiss
I'm mainly wowed by the
6.1" inch display
4GB RAM, 64GB ROM and
16MP rear camera
I, personally don't see the 3000mAh battery meeting up with the demands of this vibrant phone
Re: LG G7 ThinQ Officially Launched: Price, Specifications, News And More by Greenhuulk: 10:06pm On May 04, 2018
QuitNotice:
Wow, what a beautiful phone kiss
I'm mainly wowed by the
6.1" inch display
4GB RAM, 64GB ROM and
16MP rear camera
I, personally don't see the 3000mAh battery meeting up with the demands of this vibrant phone
These things u listed are normal for a flagship phone including snapdragon 845 and dual camera set up. But where is the WOW factor? Tell me why someone would choose this over Samsung Galaxy s9 plus? And that battery is meh
Re: LG G7 ThinQ Officially Launched: Price, Specifications, News And More by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 04, 2018
Greenhuulk:

These things u listed are normal for a flagship phone including snapdragon 845 and dual camera set up. But where is the WOW factor? Tell me why someone would choose this over Samsung Galaxy s9 plus? And that battery is meh
You seem not to understand both my post and yours
Re: LG G7 ThinQ Officially Launched: Price, Specifications, News And More by lordraiden(m): 9:21am On May 05, 2018
femilloyd01:

never experienced that, although I flash fones
Re: LG G7 ThinQ Officially Launched: Price, Specifications, News And More by lordraiden(m): 9:22am On May 05, 2018
princemillla:

Are you LG phone user?
ya.... I dey manage my g3
Re: LG G7 ThinQ Officially Launched: Price, Specifications, News And More by princemillla(m): 9:31am On May 05, 2018
lordraiden:
ya.... I dey manage my g3

Manage am well ooo.
Re: LG G7 ThinQ Officially Launched: Price, Specifications, News And More by Readonee35L(m): 10:37am On Jul 17, 2018
Greenhuulk:

Bootloop ended with g4. LG g5 got no bootloop issue, v20, g6, v30 got no boot issue. It's just like saying u will never buy a Samsung because their phones use to lag in the past, Samsung fixed the lag from s7 and got better with s9. Or saying ur not going to buy a Samsung again because the Galaxy note 7 had explosion issues.
G5 definitely has bootloop issues.
And it also dies. Issues with the Power ic chip.
Talking from experience

1 Like

Re: LG G7 ThinQ Officially Launched: Price, Specifications, News And More by hyuga(m): 6:52pm On Jul 18, 2018
Readonee35L:

G5 definitely has bootloop issues.
And it also dies. Issues with the Power ic chip.
Talking from experience
G5 6th month and counting no ish undecided
Re: LG G7 ThinQ Officially Launched: Price, Specifications, News And More by Readonee35L(m): 6:54pm On Jul 18, 2018
hyuga:

G5 6th month and counting no ish undecided

I was feeling like you. Until it died 4 weeks ago. grin .

I already ordered a g6 tho. I hope I don't get sered with the same fate
Re: LG G7 ThinQ Officially Launched: Price, Specifications, News And More by hyuga(m): 9:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
Readonee35L:

I was feeling like you. Until it died 4 weeks ago. grin .

I already ordered a g6 tho. I hope I don't get sered with the same fate
Lol. That it happened to you last month doesn't mean it will happen to mine in 8 months sef. Fear not for G6 never heard of bootloop ish from it. Also going for g6 soon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) / When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) / Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.