Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Quick Cash Loan You To N5million Without Guarantor Nor Collateral - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Quick Cash Loan You To N5million Without Guarantor Nor Collateral (463 Views)

N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) / The Almighty NHF Loan.......you Too Can Benefit From It!!! / Quick Cash Loan For Business News Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quick Cash Loan You To N5million Without Guarantor Nor Collateral by Trijay: 9:02am On May 03, 2018
Hey guys,

This is definitely going to be an answer to someone's prayer. I remember years back when I worked as an intern in a microfinance bank and desperate customers come in all the time seeking for loan unfortunately most of them are unable to get any, while some didnt have sufficient collateral, others couldn't get a guarantor or 2 to back them up. Sad story but here's the good news. I recently got a job with a finance firm as DSA and one of our products is personal loans.

IT'S BENEFITS :
quick and easy access to loan(12 hours)
No collateral needed
Reasonably low interest rate.
No guarantor needed.
Few documents required.

IT'S REQUIREMENTS :
Must work and reside in lagos, Abuja or Ibadan
Be a salary earner who earn from #70000 and above
Re: Quick Cash Loan You To N5million Without Guarantor Nor Collateral by Chekitaut: 9:05am On May 03, 2018
Trijay:
Hey guys,

This is definitely going to be an answer to someone's prayer. I remember years back when I worked as an intern in a microfinance bank and desperate customers come in all the time seeking for loan unfortunately most of them are unable to get any, while some didnt have sufficient collateral, others couldn't get a guarantor or 2 to back them up. Sad story but here's the good news. I recently got a job with a finance firm as DSA and one of our products is personal loans.

IT'S BENEFITS :
quick and easy access to loan(12 hours)
No collateral needed
Reasonably low interest rate.
No guarantor needed.
Few documents required.

IT'S REQUIREMENTS :
Must work and reside in lagos, Abuja or Ibadan
Be a salary earner who earn from #70000 and above
No contact, office address... Oga

(1) (Reply)

SAVING AND THE SAVINGS POLICY / How To Earn Money By Just Commenting On Posts And Sharing Sponsored Posts / Obaseki Unveils Strategy To Mitigate Operational Cost For Msmes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.