Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,768 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Sales Of Event Decoration Straight From Europe. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Sales Of Event Decoration Straight From Europe. (933 Views)

The Art Of Event Video Coverage And Photography Redefined - More Pics here / Cost Of Event Hall At 10 Degree Event Center / Event Decoration And Flowers By Purple Touch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sales Of Event Decoration Straight From Europe. by eventplan: 8:11am On May 20, 2010
hello to all event planners,

if u need an expert for ur events decorations, call 08033320904 or +491578995232774

we also stock on all decoration wares and sales of event decorations for examples

1. candles of all colours and shapes.
2. vases of all shape and sizes
3. fillers like coloured sand, crystals, stones, jellies
4. candleholders
and some much more.

place ur orders today at very cheap prices.
Re: Sales Of Event Decoration Straight From Europe. by timmyolodu(f): 11:15am On Jul 13, 2011
HI CAN I GET THE PRICES PLS TO THIS EMAIL ADDY bizzlintevents@yahoo.com
Re: Sales Of Event Decoration Straight From Europe. by ibizgirl(f): 9:41pm On Jul 15, 2011
hello, please can i have the prices for the vases and jellies, if possible i want pictures of vases. Send info to sazi77@yahoo.com
Re: Sales Of Event Decoration Straight From Europe. by bebedlolo: 10:13am On Sep 07, 2011
Send prices

(1) (Reply)

Contact Details For Artist / GEJ spends Val day with widows & kids of soldiers killed in Boko haram attacks / (photos) Reporting From Amassoma (alamieyeseigha's Village)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.