Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,232 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Runs Girl Narrowly Escaped From Ritualist (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Runs Girl Narrowly Escaped From Ritualist (photos) (797 Views)

How God Saved My Life From Ritualist / The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped / Meet Nairalander Who Escaped Death few Hours Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Runs Girl Narrowly Escaped From Ritualist (photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 03, 2018
A S@X worker has been rescued after narrowly escaped from a suspected ritualist at Daniel Umukoro extension, Ughelli, Delta State.
It was gathered that the lady was invited from Benin, Edo State, on Sunday, after they agreed on a fee of N40,000. However, after some rounds of s*x, she was locked up by the suspect.

The lady eventually made a narrow escape, naked, through the ceiling of the duplex, while the suspect was fast asleep. She scaled the fence and later called for help.

See Photos below:

[url]
https://newsland.ng/gossip/runs-girl-narrowly-escaped-from-ritualist-see-photos/[/url]

Re: Runs Girl Narrowly Escaped From Ritualist (photos) by biacan(f): 12:45pm On May 03, 2018
Thank GOD for your life sis kiss hustle with care cool one yahoo boy gone down more to come cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Inverter And Battery For Installment Payment / A Car Is On Fire At Nnamdi Azikwe Airport In Abuja And No Fire Fighter / How To Apply And Win The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme, TEF 2019 Pt 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.