Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Sheikh Zakzaky: My Bleeding Body Dragged Over Corpses Of My Sons - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Zakzaky: My Bleeding Body Dragged Over Corpses Of My Sons (812 Views)

I Am Daniel, Lions Can’t Stop - Dino Malaye Shares Photo, Dragged Over Caption / See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) / Olubisi Osinbajo: "My Sons Didn't 'Touch' Anybody Until They Got Married'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sheikh Zakzaky: My Bleeding Body Dragged Over Corpses Of My Sons by Elbinawi: 2:01pm On May 03, 2018
Sheikh Zakzaky: My bleeding body dragged over corpses of my sons

In a chilling recount of what happened during the Saudi-sponsored Zaria massacre executed by the Nigerian army in December 2015, Sheikh Zakzaky has revealed how his bleeding body was dragged over the corpses of his killed sons.

(AhlulBayt News Agency) - In a chilling recount of what happened during the Saudi-sponsored Zaria massacre executed by the Nigerian army in December 2015, Sheikh Zakzaky has revealed how his bleeding body was dragged over the corpses of his killed sons.

“We were brutally attacked. They opened fire on us, shot us with guns, killing over a thousand including my sons. I was also shot with my wife,” the Sheikh narrated.

Explaining further, “I was dragged over the corpses of my sons,” Sheikh said. “We were then brought here and detained. Our bodies were sore all over, riddled with bullets,” he said.

He was speaking to the court Registrar who came to issue a court summon to him and his wife, Malama Zeenatudeen in their DSS custody location in Abuja this mid-week.

He declined accepting any court summon, insisting that when he went to court earlier and obtained judgement, the government has not obeyed the judgement.

Sheikh Zakzaky described as illogical attempts at charging him to court even as the court had ordered for his unconditional release over a year ago, without the government complying with that judgment.

Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: My Bleeding Body Dragged Over Corpses Of My Sons by Paradigm777: 2:03pm On May 03, 2018
Buhari is the real terrorist here....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: My Bleeding Body Dragged Over Corpses Of My Sons by Eggcelent(m): 2:06pm On May 03, 2018
Rule Of Law Is Cornerstone Of Democratic Governance. Hence, It Must Be Respected.

However, It Should Also Be Noted That Security Is Number 1 Responsibility Of Government. Hence, Any Action Taken To Ensure Same Should Also Be Commended.

Challenge Is In Getting The Balance Between Rule Of Law & Exigencies Of Security Operations
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: My Bleeding Body Dragged Over Corpses Of My Sons by SalamRushdie: 2:13pm On May 03, 2018
Don't worry you will rejoice again when Karma strikes the oppressor
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: My Bleeding Body Dragged Over Corpses Of My Sons by bugidon(m): 2:13pm On May 03, 2018
Muslims are the only religion with different violent sects and they always terrorise each other. After they will be shouting religion of peace all over the place
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: My Bleeding Body Dragged Over Corpses Of My Sons by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 03, 2018
What is actually this man's offence?
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: My Bleeding Body Dragged Over Corpses Of My Sons by papoudaupolos: 2:19pm On May 03, 2018
bugidon:
Muslims are the only religion with different violent sects and they always terrorise each other. After they will be shouting religion of peace all over the place
Christian are the only religion with different fraudulents sects and they are swindling their members at different stages.After shouting 'you are Saved' but actually you have been served.
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: My Bleeding Body Dragged Over Corpses Of My Sons by OnyeOGA(m): 2:20pm On May 03, 2018
This is pure wickedness!
Immhotep lzaa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: My Bleeding Body Dragged Over Corpses Of My Sons by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:21pm On May 03, 2018
Eggcelent:
Rule Of Law Is Cornerstone Of Democratic Governance. Hence, It Must Be Respected.

However, It Should Also Be Noted That Security Is Number 1 Responsibility Of Government. Hence, Any Action Taken To Ensure Same Should Also Be Commended.

Challenge Is In Getting The Balance Between Rule Of Law & Exigencies Of Security Operations

so what risk did the sheik pose prior to his arrest? Cant you condemn evil when you see it?
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: My Bleeding Body Dragged Over Corpses Of My Sons by bugidon(m): 2:32pm On May 03, 2018
But they don't blow up themselves in the name of mohammads 77 virgins tongue Brainwashed people
papoudaupolos:

Christian are the only religion with different fraudulents sects and they are swindling their members at different stages.After shouting 'you are Saved' but actually you have been served.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: My Bleeding Body Dragged Over Corpses Of My Sons by LZAA: 2:34pm On May 03, 2018
OnyeOGA:
This is pure wickedness! Immhotep lzaa
only sai babarians undastand dia massa smhundecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Amb. Gabriel Oyibode: A Man With The Heart Of Gold And A Philanthropist Per... / How We Uncovered Diezani’s 19 US, UK, Nigeria Properties – EFCC ‎ / Gov Wike Swears In Newly Elected L.G.A Chairmen Of Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.