Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,129 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) (58341 Views)

Loaves Of Bread And Crates Of Eggs Shared As Souvenir At Nigerian Party (Video) / Ten Types Of Ladies You Will Find At A Typical Nigerian Wedding / Wedding Cake Depicting A Nigerian Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by Horus(m): 4:31pm On May 03, 2018
I love it grin

1 Like

Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by wizzytm(m): 4:31pm On May 03, 2018
einsteine:
Don't try this in Ekosodin o....
You will get a wakanda slap.
Especially Edo street, or Soweto

2 Likes

Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by UbiPetrus: 4:37pm On May 03, 2018
NOC1:

hahahhahaha, my man i passed through the University and i have friends and relations who is always happy to wake up by 7.
Alaye, go and learn your tenses and stop embarrassing your generation.

#NBM.

Get your godforsaken AXE outta here.
Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by nairaman66(m): 4:38pm On May 03, 2018
Hotzone:
From ekpe to counter ekpe
From mother t' to kk
In kirinji I perfect my circle
I smell NBM all over
NBM u sweet die!!!!
I love Africa
I love NBM!!!!

You guys are a cancer to the society!! Cutting short the lives of viable youths!!

7 Likes

Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by Awoo88: 4:56pm On May 03, 2018
Lakeside79:
To some of us that sign means something else

If you be injus man you for understand

Who no go no go know

Just saying no enter funta jalun dey do this wakanda sign o

You go answer question
See as u just dey miss yarn. For ur mind u bam
Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by Awoo88: 5:01pm On May 03, 2018
Tk4all:

that sign represent "LOVE" in sign language.
is very common to see it in universities that have special education department.
That is not love love sign for sign language

1 Like

Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 03, 2018
Awoo88:

See as u just dey miss yarn. For ur mind u bam
I don't.understand what you mean are you mistaking.me for someone else ?

I think you quoted the wrong person

Advise yourself accordingly
Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 03, 2018
[quote author=Awoo88 post=67251011]
See as u just dey miss yarn. For ur mind u bam [/quote

And never quote me.again

I don't suffer fools

Be advised ]
Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 03, 2018
bugidon:
Make we catch una with that wakanda undecided

Hahahahahahaha una go use battle Axe give them short sleeve abi? grin grin

Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by shankara7: 5:10pm On May 03, 2018
Hotzone:
From ekpe to counter ekpe From mother t' to kk In kirinji I perfect my circle I smell NBM all over NBM u sweet die!!!! I love Africa I love NBM!!!!

Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by kingthreat(m): 5:11pm On May 03, 2018
Lakeside79:

Who no go no go know

You go answer question

Cultist spotted.
Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by Bahddo(m): 5:11pm On May 03, 2018
These people haven't seen infinity war.

1 Like

Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 03, 2018
kingthreat:

Cultist spotted.

Why label me.when you don't know me ?

That is very derogatory comments and offensive

You no try at all

1 Like

Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by Awoo88: 5:14pm On May 03, 2018
[quote author=Lakeside79 post=67251342][/quote]
You have to mention twice to say how small you are. Being an Internet thug is just that: Internet thug. You are still acting you know something or you are a somebody while showing how small you are. Small pikin dey worry you
Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by obidevine(m): 5:20pm On May 03, 2018
Lakeside79:

Who no go no go know

You go answer question

Tell them

1 Like

Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 03, 2018
Awoo88:

You have to mention twice to say how small you are. Being an Internet thug is just that: Internet thug. You are still acting you know something or you are a somebody while showing how small you are. Small pikin dey worry you

You first labled me a thug then you went on to call me a child ?

It's easy hiding behind a keyboard to hurl insults and name call , it comes easy to people like you .

I see people like you everyday , never the less it's still always irritating when one.encounters them ...

I will let this slide ... Do not quote me again.
.internet tough guy

Go ahead say as many insults as you want that's where it stops internet tough guy

You haven't the slightest idea or you wouldn't be so careless

1 Like

Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by nazablossom(f): 5:24pm On May 03, 2018
Childish. Fast forward to 10years later when they see the pictures with that pose, they will be slapping themselves. You don't play with your wedding pictures because you wants to trend.

1 Like

Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by DavidEsq(m): 5:26pm On May 03, 2018
iamclime:
Wakanda dude will be giving this pose when he ain't a Jew or a Lord? Wakanda gbege e wan enter so?

Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by cadre88(m): 5:29pm On May 03, 2018
Just try this in main gate, Uniben or Agbowo in front of UI.. Ur head go correct
Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by ojay2053(m): 5:32pm On May 03, 2018
oyetunder:
cry all these slangs, shouts, fists clenching and arms crossing will not restore the dignity of the blacks at all. Let us build Nations we can all be proud of. Let us show others that we are not experts in producing societies full of killings, extreme poverty, darkness, unemployment and migrants who are ready to use legs to cross continents and oceans.
Great Ghadafi did it but was cut off/eliminated.

1 Like

Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 5:38pm On May 03, 2018
einsteine:

We walked the length and breadth of that damned village for years. Great place, if you are not fainthearted. I will never forget. Will be nice to see the place again, but....... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 5:40pm On May 03, 2018
cadre88:
Just try this in main gate, Uniben or Agbowo in front of UI.. Ur head go correct

It depends on who is doing It. grin grin grin
Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by kingthreat(m): 5:49pm On May 03, 2018
Lakeside79:

Why label me.when you don't know me ?

That is very derogatory comments and offensive

You no try at all

ok
Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by teflonjake(m): 5:53pm On May 03, 2018
Lakeside79:

Who no go no go know

You go answer question

At this age you still dey FJ matter?

I pray kf gives you sense
Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 03, 2018
thrash
Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by PcashMojo(m): 5:56pm On May 03, 2018
Kway Nwanne U BLEND.
Hotzone:
From ekpe to counter ekpe
From mother t' to kk
In kirinji I perfect my circle
I smell NBM all over
NBM u sweet die!!!!
I love Africa
I love NBM!!!!
Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 03, 2018
teflonjake:

You concluded from a.single.comment bro
Next time don' be so quick to assume
Stages in life one progresses but still recalls doesn't mean one carries nbm.matter till.date , that's not possible
6 before 7 bro

Way grown past that

2 Likes

Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by Acecube(m): 6:03pm On May 03, 2018
einsteine:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by thunderbabs: 6:09pm On May 03, 2018
Na grandma own i gbadun pass cheesy
Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by Papishi(m): 6:16pm On May 03, 2018
Lakeside79:

Who no go no go know

You go answer question

Brotherrrrrrr
Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 03, 2018
teflonjake:

I read my.post again with more clarity and understood what you meant, I may have actually misled alot of.young.ken without kmoeikg. Thank you bro

I fixed it

One love
Re: Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) by delishpot: 6:21pm On May 03, 2018
kpaofame:
grin grin

Mothers own dey always different... wink wink

You no lie! See how she modified it sha grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband Traditionally (photos) / Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) / Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.