Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,906 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Submit Your Business Idea/plan/proposal & Startup - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Submit Your Business Idea/plan/proposal & Startup (910 Views)

‘Form A’ Applicants To Submit Three-year Tax Clearance Certificates – Banks / Keep Your Orders For A Business Plan/proposal Coming In! / Do You Have A Good Business Proposal/idea/plan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Submit Your Business Idea/plan/proposal & Startup by AllBusiness(m): 3:06pm On May 03, 2018
Whether big or small or startup, if you have killer business idea/plan/proposal and you're looking for sponsor, send presentation to: serialentrepreneur01@gmail.com

Your business idea/plan/proposal must meet my expectations below.

(1) How much in naira will your business require?
(2) Will you be able to devote yourself full time to the business, financially?
(3) What are the chances the business will fail?
(4) What is your mission statement and overall product or service focus?
(5) Give a brief description of your key employees with respect to leadership, education, background and work experience.
(6) Who are your potential customers? Does your product or service directly impact your customer’s bottom line?
(7) How will your business/company make money?
(8.)What patents, copyrights, trade secrets, etc. protect your product from duplication?
(9) Explain the key points of differentiation between you and your competitors.
(10) What is the business target market size and growth over the next five years? How will you attract customers? What are your marketing channels and how do you plan to achieve market penetration?
(11) What strategic relationships do you currently have or plan to have in the future? What is the nature of these relationships?
(12) What's your business background, and why should I work with you?
(13) Are you bondable? Don't fool yourself, I'm 100% naija man, so being transparent with me will be your only option

FOR STARTUP Business/Company

(a) How much in naira will your startup require?
(b) If i invest in your startup business/company, when can I reasonably expect a payback?
(c) Are any lawsuits and challenges to intellectual property pending?
(d) Is there a real customer willing to give a testimonial?
(e) Any outside advisors or board members available for discussion?
(f) Does everyone on the team have a clear role and mutual respect?
(g) How complex is the capitalization table?
(h) What's your business background, and why should I work with you?
(i) Are you bondable? Don't fool yourself, I'm 100% naija man, so being transparent with me will be your only option

Finally, are you available to meet my lawyer/barrister for necessary agreement hearing?

I encourage you to take this post very seriously as this could be your opportunity to gain financial freedom for the rest of your life. When you reply, I implore you to use your due diligence as I'm in search of a long term partner. I appreciate your feedback in advance.

PLEASE NOTE: Avoid embarrassing yourself by making unnecessary/false accusation. This offer is not by force. You are free to read and move on. Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: Submit Your Business Idea/plan/proposal & Startup by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 03, 2018
How are we sure you are not shopping for business ideas to repackage and submit to the government on that their startup Nigeria as your own idea ? How do we know you are legit ?

angry
Re: Submit Your Business Idea/plan/proposal & Startup by AllBusiness(m): 3:14pm On May 03, 2018
Lakeside79:
How are we sure you are not shopping for business ideas to repackage and submit to the government on that their startup Nigeria as your own idea ? How do we know you are legit ?

angry

Certainly there is nothing like ''Compulsory'' on the above. Thank you.
Re: Submit Your Business Idea/plan/proposal & Startup by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 03, 2018
AllBusiness:

Understood

Just saying why not organize a chance for people to make presentation to you instead ?
Re: Submit Your Business Idea/plan/proposal & Startup by AllBusiness(m): 3:20pm On May 03, 2018
Lakeside79:

Understood

Just saying why not organize a chance for people to make presentation to you instead ?

It is mentioned in the above. read properly. Thank you.
Re: Submit Your Business Idea/plan/proposal & Startup by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 03, 2018
AllBusiness:

It is mentioned in the above. read properly. Thank you.

I did see it but would.the presentation be after submission? If yes I suggest there's no submission at all instead make it a series of presentation like the reality investment show "Dragons Den" watch it for reference

That is to.orevent people from stealing others submitted business ideas

Which brings.me.back to.mty first point

What is to stop you from doing that? That is stealing our ideas ?

Why are you doing this ? Surely investment banks have a backlog of submitted proposals ?

What is in this for you ?
Re: Submit Your Business Idea/plan/proposal & Startup by AllBusiness(m): 3:32pm On May 03, 2018
Lakeside79:

I did see it but would.the presentation be after submission? If yes I suggest there's no submission at all instead make it a series of presentation like the reality investment show "Dragons Den" watch it for reference

That is to.orevent people from stealing others submitted business ideas

Which brings.me.back to.mty first point

What is to stop you from doing that? That is stealing our ideas ?

Why are you doing this ? Surely investment banks have a backlog of submitted proposals ?

What is in this for you ?

There is no reason to suggest that your point is commensurate with the above. The above is not by force. If you're interested follow the required information. if you're not/think otherwise then ignore. It is not by force. You win. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Submit Your Business Idea/plan/proposal & Startup by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 03, 2018
AllBusiness:

There is no reason to suggest that your point is commensurate with the above. The above is not by force. If you're interested follow the required information. if you're not/think otherwise then ignore. It is not by force. You win. Thank you.

It's not about winning or loosing sir

All is asked was for clear specific assurance that there will.e no theft intellectual property of said submitted business plans

Nothing stops you from collating ideas from the submitted plans after all plans will.be submitted ahead of the presentation and I assume only those successful will be contacted for presentation?

What I wanted to know will there be any measures taken to ensure you are not just on an idea minimg operation disguised as a start up funding opportunity?

For me I find this all too flimsy and questionable so I shall not be sending any proposal to you my good sir .

There are too many loop holes via which one can be taken advantage offf in this
Good luck
Re: Submit Your Business Idea/plan/proposal & Startup by AllBusiness(m): 4:14pm On May 03, 2018
Lakeside79:

It's not about winning or loosing sir

All is asked was for clear specific assurance that there will.e no theft intellectual property of said submitted business plans

Nothing stops you from collating ideas from the submitted plans after all plans will.be submitted ahead of the presentation and I assume only those successful will be contacted for presentation?

What I wanted to know will there be any measures taken to ensure you are not just on an idea minimg operation disguised as a start up funding opportunity?

For me I find this all too flimsy and questionable so I shall not be sending any proposal to you my good sir .

There are too many loop holes via which one can be taken advantage offf in this
Good luck

''I shall not be sending any proposal to you my good sir '' Yes, you don't have to. . I Owe nobody any explanation other than what you just did which is exactly my requirement. Thank you.
Re: Submit Your Business Idea/plan/proposal & Startup by Ciscagirl: 4:33pm On May 03, 2018
Pls is this offer still available
Re: Submit Your Business Idea/plan/proposal & Startup by mabea: 4:39pm On May 03, 2018
AllBusiness:

You cant just ignore that question because it happens every other time
Re: Submit Your Business Idea/plan/proposal & Startup by AllBusiness(m): 5:09pm On May 03, 2018
mabea:
You cant just ignore that question because it happens every other time

It is not by force. Thank you.
Re: Submit Your Business Idea/plan/proposal & Startup by AllBusiness(m): 5:09pm On May 03, 2018
Ciscagirl:
Pls is this offer still available

Yes
Re: Submit Your Business Idea/plan/proposal & Startup by superman1073: 6:34pm On May 03, 2018
Okay
Re: Submit Your Business Idea/plan/proposal & Startup by zlantanfan: 9:11pm On Mar 04, 2019
AllBusiness:

Yes
sent you an email

(1) (Reply)

100% Human Hair Weavon At Affordable Price 100% Customer's Satisfaction / 12 Rules Of Money / Corian® Solid Surface Installation In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.