Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Getting A Job Without NYSC Certificate - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Getting A Job Without NYSC Certificate (1403 Views)

5 Ways To Get A Job Without Experience. / How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? / I Got A Job Without Knowing Any Senator, Minister Or Anybody In Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting A Job Without NYSC Certificate by Arkmanbuddy(m): 3:46pm On May 03, 2018
Hello Dear Nairalanders, please I sincerely need your honest answers on this. I graduated in 2016 but I couldn't go for my youth service due to some irregularities in my Premobilization form. When it was rectified in 2017, October, 2017 appeared as my graduation day and I had gone past 30 years by then, so I couldn't go with the 2018 Batch B. Now I want to know if one could get a job without the NYSC certificate, perhaps with an exemption certificate.
Please, kindly respond to this. God bless you.
Re: Getting A Job Without NYSC Certificate by Arkmanbuddy(m): 12:08am On May 04, 2018
Please I sincerely need your response on this.
Re: Getting A Job Without NYSC Certificate by Nobody: 12:49am On May 04, 2018
With your exemption certificate, yes you can. Cheers.
Re: Getting A Job Without NYSC Certificate by kalu61(m): 4:15am On May 04, 2018
Arkmanbuddy:
Hello Dear Nairalanders, please I sincerely need your honest answers on this. I graduated in 2016 but I couldn't go for my youth service due to some irregularities in my Premobilization form. When it was rectified in 2017, October, 2017 appeared as my graduation day and I had gone past 30 years by then, so I couldn't go with the 2018 Batch B. Now I want to know if one could get a job without the NYSC certificate, perhaps with an exemption certificate.
Please, kindly respond to this. God bless you.
ofcos, the exemption letter replaces the Nysc cert but if you still want to serve go and Mobilize. People above 30 still serve(that's the system for you). Many companies may not be used to exemption letter accept you are going for MSc. Get the cert(ghost corpers) if you can to avoid stories.
Re: Getting A Job Without NYSC Certificate by audacious: 5:00pm On May 04, 2018
kalu61:
ofcos, the exemption letter replaces the Nysc cert but if you still want to serve go and Mobilize. People above 30 still serve(that's the system for you). Many companies may not be used to exemption letter accept you are going for MSc. Get the cert(ghost corpers) if you can to avoid stories.

To do this he'll have to alter his date of birth, which in turn means he'll have to do the same for his other certificates. Personally I don't think it's worth the hassle. OP, obtain your NYSC exemption letter and have a hassle free life.
Re: Getting A Job Without NYSC Certificate by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:36am On Jun 05, 2018
audacious:

To do this he'll have to alter his date of birth, which in turn means he'll have to do the same for his other certificates. Personally I don't think it's worth the hassle. OP, obtain your NYSC exemption letter and have a hassle free life.

Thanks Brother
Re: Getting A Job Without NYSC Certificate by mioltai(m): 11:06am On Jun 05, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Npower Site Has Been Hacked How True? / Help A Sis Please / Croatia Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.