Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,121 members, 7,957,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:42 AM

Reasons Why We Are Crushing Beautiful Founder Of Girlhub Africa Gusi Tobby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reasons Why We Are Crushing Beautiful Founder Of Girlhub Africa Gusi Tobby (1177 Views)

Meet The Guy Almost All Nigerian Girls Are Crushing On / Ebuka's Wife Says She Doesn't Feel Insecure That Ladies Are Crushing On Him / "I Will Break Your Heart" - Wizkid Warned A Girl Who Is Crushing On Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why We Are Crushing Beautiful Founder Of Girlhub Africa Gusi Tobby by Faithola(f): 4:25pm On May 03, 2018
Yesterday our Woman Crush Wednesday was Agusi Tobby Nazaar, fondly known as Gusi Tobby Lordwlliams, a 22-years-old Nigerian passion driven young lady, a lawyer and founder of one the fastest growing female volunteering network in Africa’“Girlhub Africa”.

The young serial entrepreneur who is very passionate about creating more opportunities for African women and dedicated to her humanitarian service believe women are a treasure trove of possibilities founded her female volunteering team Girl Hub Africa which marked its one year anniversary in April.
In her recent post on international workers day, the multi-talented entrepreneur shared her biggest secret why she ventured into volunteering, she wrote:

My biggest secret on why I ventured into VOLUNTEERING is that not all work that leads to success comes from money. As a volunteer, I derive success from investing in people and giving back while not receiving any form of payment.

While I’m passionate about my volunteering, I also ensure that the negativity I encounter from critics doesn’t discourage me, thus allowing me to be successful. If there are people who have been successful and have been tagged a success in their various fields, I Gusi Tobby Lordwilliams want to be one of such persons in my own field of volunteering. \

(1) (Reply)

Actor Denola Grey Asks For Adekunle Gold's Glasses. / “I Am Just 23 Years Old” — Vandora #BBNaija / please Say A Prayer For Me, I've Been Sick - Ifu Enada #bbnaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.