Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

I Really Want To Know What Is Happening. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Really Want To Know What Is Happening. (431 Views)

What Is Happening To Netnaija? / What Is Happening To TSTV? / BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Really Want To Know What Is Happening. by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 03, 2018

BBN everywhere I Go... Are We Insane or We Are Plain Stupid...

Why Is The Governmen So Involved In This Shit

We Have Alot Of Problems Here But The Youths Are Foolishly Enriching the Rich while They Remain Poor...

Soldiers Are Dying For This Shiithole, those Getting Injured Are Not Getting Fame And Awards.

Some Group Of Rich Kids Are Flown To South Africa to Do God-Knows-What; kissin, sex, abuse, talk Trash and Then Come Out To Get Awarded For What Exactly...

Endorsement deals and Becoming Ambassadors Of What They Are Not. Cups Are Left Empty, while You All Are Busy filling Already filled cups...
While The Intelligent Youths Drown In Poverty. Talents Are Wasting, good People Are Giving In To Crime...

I Sit My Ass, Thinking, Working, building Ideas But Lacking Right Income To Move, yet Foolish Youths Are The Pillars Of Corruption And Sin

I Am Ashamed of This Nation
I Wish I Was Never Born Here.

The Rich Getting Richer, the Poor Getting poorer...

LALASTICLALA
Re: I Really Want To Know What Is Happening. by BankeSmalls(f): 4:45pm On May 03, 2018
What is happening, is that you are getting poorer, and wailing to high heavens about it.. grin
Re: I Really Want To Know What Is Happening. by troublemakea(m): 5:29pm On May 03, 2018
BankeSmalls:
What is happening, is that you are getting poorer, and wailing to high heavens about it.. grin

that was to rude and harsh.

see ur life
Re: I Really Want To Know What Is Happening. by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 03, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: I Really Want To Know What Is Happening. by Nobody: 8:34am On May 04, 2018
Whats This Rubbish. Lalasticlala I Made This Post In The Political Section, you Guys Moved It To Movies section. Wtf!

Why? What Are You Trying To Do?

Are You trying to Hiding The Truth from People?

Listen Bro, I Can Create This Topic On Every Section On Nairaland... Please Move It Back To Politics... You Dont Like Moving Things Like This To Front Page... Move It Back To Politics Or I Will Create Another One everywhere On Nairaland...

(1) (Reply)

Davido Unfollows Tobi On Instagram, Follows Cee-c & Miracle / Award Winning Drama Comes To TVC Communications, Lagos, Nigeria. / Exclusive TV Channel Lunched - Apito Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.