Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Bbnaija 2018: What I Want To Do Next – Cee-c - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2018: What I Want To Do Next – Cee-c (691 Views)

Cee-C Cynthia Nwadiora: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile / Meet Tobi Bakre: BBNaija 2018 Contestant, A Banker & A Rich Kid (Photos) / Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2018: What I Want To Do Next – Cee-c by emmalezdigital: 4:47pm On May 03, 2018

Big Brother Naija `Double Wahala’ 1st runner-up,Cee-c has revealed her next step.

Cee-c, speaking with the News Agency of Nigeria at the Laurent-Perrier night by Play Network Nigeria, in Abuja said she will be going to a film school to study script writing.

“I want to write scripts that would portray strong characters and depict a society where different people who share different opinions are appreciated.

“Many people are not confident enough to express their values and opinions.

“My next priority this year is to go to a film school because I am aspiring to also produce.

“I will definitely go to a film school because I want to become a producer; I want to tell stories; that is my plan for this year”.

The ex-housemate, who also spoke on her love for artificial eyelashes, said she does not think she can do without it; however, she expressed the desire to also do without them.

“I have been fixing lashes for about five years now consistently, I am used to it; I don’t think I can do without it but I must try to do without it”.

“I think it is because of my poor eyesight, they kind of help me out when I squint.”

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/05/03/bbnaija-2018-what-i-want-to-do-next-cee-c/
Re: Bbnaija 2018: What I Want To Do Next – Cee-c by forreelinc(m): 4:47pm On May 03, 2018
She no even fine sef
Re: Bbnaija 2018: What I Want To Do Next – Cee-c by Oyindidi(f): 5:41pm On May 03, 2018
forreelinc:
She no even fine sef
gringrin

(1) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola Officially Signs Out Of UNILAG As He Convokes / Royal Weddin Of Prince Harry And Meghan Markle: Find Out Shockin Tins Abt Meghan / Hushpuppi Shares Throw Back Photo With Olamide, Appreciates Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.