Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,965 members, 7,848,913 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:54 AM

Kiss Daniel And Omawumi Cancels Shoot Following Health Scare [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiss Daniel And Omawumi Cancels Shoot Following Health Scare [PICS] (1715 Views)

Kiss Daniel And Chidinma Ekile Rehearsing In The Bedroom (Photos) / Kiss Daniel And Girlfriend Love Up In Adorable Photo / Traditional Wedding: Omawumi And Tosin Yusuf's First & Second Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kiss Daniel And Omawumi Cancels Shoot Following Health Scare [PICS] by TunezMediaTV: 5:09pm On May 03, 2018
Kiss Daniel and West Africa Idols star, Omawumi have postponed the video shoot for their new collaboration, "Me Ke"

Nigerian music star, Omawumi got sick on the eve of the shoot for her new music featuring Kiss Daniel(its Litt�). She ended up stooling and vomiting a symptom of food poisoning and had to rush down to the hospital hence the need to push the shoot till another date.

Tho the video has been slated to drop later this month, the song, Me Ke is currently enjoying massive airplay on Nigerian airwaves.

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/05/kiss-daniel-and-omawumi-cancels-shoot.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Kiss Daniel And Omawumi Cancels Shoot Following Health Scare [PICS] by ibori1(m): 5:54pm On May 03, 2018
am crying ryt now

bcus sometin just happen ryt now

FTC for sell
Re: Kiss Daniel And Omawumi Cancels Shoot Following Health Scare [PICS] by Tamarapetty(f): 6:18pm On May 03, 2018
sorry
Re: Kiss Daniel And Omawumi Cancels Shoot Following Health Scare [PICS] by ojsunny01: 7:50pm On May 03, 2018
ibori1:
am crying ryt now

bcus sometin just happen ryt now

FTC for sell
Pls will they give u smtin 4 ftc
Re: Kiss Daniel And Omawumi Cancels Shoot Following Health Scare [PICS] by itspzpics(m): 8:25pm On May 03, 2018
Pele oo
Re: Kiss Daniel And Omawumi Cancels Shoot Following Health Scare [PICS] by ibori1(m): 10:36pm On May 04, 2018
ojsunny01:
Pls will they give u smtin 4 ftc
dts y I want to sell it
Re: Kiss Daniel And Omawumi Cancels Shoot Following Health Scare [PICS] by Whizdorm001(m): 11:03pm On May 04, 2018
[size=8pt][/size] Lassa fever
Re: Kiss Daniel And Omawumi Cancels Shoot Following Health Scare [PICS] by ojsunny01: 4:24pm On May 06, 2018
ibori1:
dts y I want to sell it
ok

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Poses In Front Of His Bentley, Efe, Khloe, Mr. P, Others React / Super Eagles Forward, Ahmed Musa Acquires Expensive Range Rover Velar (photos) / Most Nigerian Artists Are From Osun State How Many Are From Your State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.