Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,046 members, 7,818,144 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Have You Ever Experience Heart Break That Make You Suicidal - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Have You Ever Experience Heart Break That Make You Suicidal (517 Views)

I Love To Sexchat/video Sex-call With ladies..09077769260.let me make you cum / Are You Bored And Need A Whatsapp TV To Make You Feel Alive / I'm Depressed. I Go About With Suicidal Thought. I Need Help!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Experience Heart Break That Make You Suicidal by Puzzypleazer: 5:10pm On May 03, 2018
Hey Guys , I need advice from guys and girls that have experienced very extreme heart break.
How where u able to cope, how long did it take you to forget her or him.
I had this girl that contacted me some time ago, we met, had sex after some days and we gradually got to really love ourselves and the whole thing became a serious relationship. The girl in question was a real Mgbeke or low class, sorry to use that word. Our intention was to get married so I made sure she got every good thing any guy could get for his girl. I gave her expensive solid gold necklaces, watches, designers bags etc. I ain't saying thata a reason for her to stay, but seriously I polished this girl to a point where she her self confessed she looks at herself and gets surprised. We dated for good 4 years. Our plan was to get married this year. Along the line, we got a serious argument that lead to we blocking ourselves on whatsapp and other means of communication. This misunderstanding went on for like 9 days. On the 10th day I contacted her and to my surprise, she was in another guy's house, I even heard him calling her babe. She couldn't deny it and said I caused it because u never talked to her and told her that she is free to Bleep anyone. Yes I told her that but that was out of anger. I told her to come back and she declined. She said she has moved on. After much persuasion, she said she can only come after 3 days cos she is spending 3 days with the guy. Truth is, we have broke up and I can't concentrate, I can't eat, I can't sleep except If I take some sleeping tabs. I have contemplated suicide severally but I am like WTF why will I think of shit like this because of a girl that dosnt value me. I have even tried sex but even when fucking I only cum when I think of her. Most timea I don't even get hard. I actually thought sex will make me forget her fast. Guys that have experienced this, please tell me exactly what you did to forget her, where u able to forget her. Sorry for the long epistle. I am not a very good writer
Re: Have You Ever Experience Heart Break That Make You Suicidal by blackpanthar: 5:23pm On May 03, 2018
you have done well by being a good writer..... at least you were able to clearly explain yourself and its quite good.... I think one of the things u didnt BUY for her is DAVIDO'S ASSURANCE... grin grin grin grin

Anyway JOKES aside..... let me help your matter with simply RELATIONSHIP tips.

1)NO RELATIONSHIP IS WORTH SUICIDE. relationship is like being in the market to buy clothes... no matter how strong the BOND between u and your CUSTOMER may be... it will not make him/her give you the clothe for FREE.... and if you do not LIKE the deal, you simply go ELSEWHERE and get a better deal.... THAT IS HOW ALL RELATIONSHIPS ARE MEANT TO BE.

2) WORDS CAN NEVER BE TAKEN BACK ONCE THEY HAVE BEEN SAID, BUT THEIR EFFECT CAN BE CANCELED BY ADEQUATE PROMPT ACTION.

3) NEVER PUT ALL YOUR HEART IN A RELATIONSHIP..... Always leave room for casualty or disloyalty... so that nothing your partner does will affect you adversely

4) ALWAYS IMPROVE A LADY ONLY AFTER MARRYING HER..... before marriage simply encourage and let them do the work on themselves by themselves.... many BF or GF are doing MORE THAN WHAT MARRIED PEOPLE should even feel tasked to do and at the end, they get DUMPED OR CHEATED ON. If you do not heed to this, you will simply be FATTENING the COW for someone else.

5) NEVER BASE YOUR RELATIONSHIP OR CHOICES ON SEX..... Once sex is introduced to a relationship too early... THINGS ARE BOUND TO LOOSE VALUE AND PATIENCE IS BOUND TO BE WEAK. Sex is for marriage but it occurs even without committed relationship... and the danger is not pregnancy but its that the partners become cheaper and have less value to each other.

6) The BEST WAY TO STOP MISSING THE WRONG PERSON is to IMPROVE YOURSELF THAN HOW THEY USED TO KNOW U. Improve yourself in every way.... because SUCCESS is the best REVENGE. Ladies/Guys who drop/cheat on a person will soon miss that person when they hear or see that the person has become better than their wildest dreams..... some will put shame aside and come back to beg for a SECOND CHANCE.
NEVER EVER MISS A MISTAKE.

7) GO TO RELATIONSHIP CONFERENCES, READ RELATIONSHIP BOOKS And CHANGE YOUR VALUES, DISCIPLINE and ORIENTATION about Dating..... it will give you chance to HEAL and you will know why you made the wrong choice by choosing her out of PITY, SHAPE, LOOKS etc.... Because of your hormonal desires you OVER LOOKED the most important thing that keeps MARRIAGES and HOMES = CHARACTER.

Hope you wrote down these points.... It will help you become a Better Player in Relationships.... MONEY is a great factor too BUT its only BEST WHEN YOU HAVE FOUND THE LADY WORTHY OF IT.... If you have not... every other lady will LOVE YOU FOR YOUR CASH.... Your heart will still be EMPTY.

Puzzypleazer:
Hey Guys , I need advice from guys and girls that have experienced very extreme heart break.
How where u able to cope, how long did it take you to forget her or him.
I had this girl that contacted me some time ago, we met, had sex after some days and we gradually got to really love ourselves and the whole thing became a serious relationship. The girl in question was a real Mgbeke or low class, sorry to use that word. Our intention was to get married so I made sure she got every good thing any guy could get for his girl. I gave her expensive solid gold necklaces, watches, designers bags etc. I ain't saying thata a reason for her to stay, but seriously I polished this girl to a point where she her self confessed she looks at herself and gets surprised. We dated for good 4 years. Our plan was to get married this year. Along the line, we got a serious argument that lead to we blocking ourselves on whatsapp and other means of communication. This misunderstanding went on for like 9 days. On the 10th day I contacted her and to my surprise, she was in another guy's house, I even heard him calling her babe. She couldn't deny it and said I caused it because u never talked to her and told her that she is free to Bleep anyone. Yes I told her that but that was out of anger. I told her to come back and she declined. She said she has moved on. After much persuasion, she said she can only come after 3 days cos she is spending 3 days with the guy. Truth is, we have broke up and I can't concentrate, I can't eat, I can't sleep except If I take some sleeping tabs. I have contemplated suicide severally but I am like WTF why will I think of shit like this because of a girl that dosnt value me. I have even tried sex but even when fucking I only cum when I think of her. Most timea I don't even get hard. I actually thought sex will make me forget her fast. Guys that have experienced this, please tell me exactly what you did to forget her, where u able to forget her. Sorry for the long epistle. I am not a very good writer
Re: Have You Ever Experience Heart Break That Make You Suicidal by madridguy(m): 5:25pm On May 03, 2018
So sorry you invested on a LovePeddler. Just 9 days she's already with someone else shocked bros go give testimony for church because God has helped you.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experience Heart Break That Make You Suicidal by Puzzypleazer: 5:32pm On May 03, 2018
madridguy:
So sorry you invested on a LovePeddler. Just 9 days she's already with someone else shocked bros go give testimony for church because God has helped you.
I know, she even did this before and I forgave her because of the way I loved her. I know marrying her, she will still maybe Bleep my gate man or friend. The point now is, I can't do without her even if I know she is a real LovePeddler. What exactly do I do to forget her and concentrate on my life. I don't want to go into drugs but I am already taking anti depressants drugs to make me sleep. I really need to know what to do to forget this. This the first girl I have fallen deeply in love and this is the first time i am experiencing heart break
Re: Have You Ever Experience Heart Break That Make You Suicidal by madridguy(m): 5:37pm On May 03, 2018
Bro going into drugs will ruin you more. Look for someone that will cherish and appreciate you and forget about the ungrateful thing.

Puzzypleazer:

I know, she even did this before and I forgave her because of the way I loved her. I know marrying her, she will still maybe Bleep my gate man or friend. The point now is, I can't do without her even if I know she is a real LovePeddler. What exactly do I do to forget her and concentrate on my life. I don't want to go into drugs but I am already taking anti depressants drugs to make me sleep. I really need to know what to do to forget this. This the first girl I have fallen deeply in love and this is the first time i am experiencing heart break

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experience Heart Break That Make You Suicidal by Puzzypleazer: 5:39pm On May 03, 2018
madridguy:
Bro going into drugs will ruin you more. Look for someone that will cherish and appreciate you and forget about the ungrateful thing.

She now makes me see every girl as a potential LovePeddler
Re: Have You Ever Experience Heart Break That Make You Suicidal by madridguy(m): 5:44pm On May 03, 2018
You have to get over her soon and get yourself a good girl because I foresee her coming back soon. I hope will be man enough to say NO when she return because it's normal for girl like that.

Puzzypleazer:

She now makes me see every girl as a potential LovePeddler

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experience Heart Break That Make You Suicidal by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 03, 2018
Hbro I can feel your pain we have all been there

1. She was cheating on you before you ever found out , 9 days was too soon that means she and the guy have been dating before without you knowing

2. You want to kill yourself over a woman who isn't worth it,? Bro heart break is part of life man up

3. Words will not.mskr.you feel better , infact no matter what anyone.ssys you will feel they don't understand, only you can heal yourself

4. It will.hurt because you feel better but you made the mistake of dating a woman you loved more than she loved you never do that again I

5. She will come back when things go bad with that guy never take her back .

6. Resist the temptation to put your life on hold.waiting for her to return so you ca ln get back at her. Move on or the right person for you will pass you by

7. I know it all seems dark now but know this sun will shine.again

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experience Heart Break That Make You Suicidal by Puzzypleazer: 5:50pm On May 03, 2018
madridguy:
You have to get over her soon and get yourself a good girl because I foresee her coming back soon. I hope will be man enough to say NO when she return because it's normal for girl like that.

I might not be but I will try, I begged her to come back but she refused. I told her that if she returns now, I will still forgive her and pretend nothing happened, but if she stays there, she should forget about me, he reply was she can't come till after 3 days. This is an indirect way to say it's over. As regards getting a new girl, how do I trust her? I ain't looking for just a gf. I really need to get married. This girl has de stablized me
Re: Have You Ever Experience Heart Break That Make You Suicidal by madridguy(m): 5:54pm On May 03, 2018
Thank your star you did not settle down with her, otherwise she go use her VJ scatter the whole community. When you see a good girl that will be the mother of your unborn children you will know. Just be prayerful.

Puzzypleazer:

I might not be but I will try, I begged her to come back but she refused. I told her that if she returns now, I will still forgive her and pretend nothing happened, but if she stays there, she should forget about me, he reply was she can't come till after 3 days. This is an indirect way to say it's over. As regards getting a new girl, how do I trust her? I ain't looking for just a gf. I really need to get married. This girl has de stablized me
Re: Have You Ever Experience Heart Break That Make You Suicidal by Puzzypleazer: 5:59pm On May 03, 2018
madridguy:
Thank your star you did not settle down with her, otherwise she go use her VJ scatter the whole community. When you see a good girl that will be the mother of your unborn children you will know. Just be prayerful.

Thanks I really thought she was the one. Thanks again man
Re: Have You Ever Experience Heart Break That Make You Suicidal by madridguy(m): 6:00pm On May 03, 2018
You welcome.

Puzzypleazer:

Thanks I really thought she was the one. Thanks again man

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experience Heart Break That Make You Suicidal by Puzzypleazer: 6:25pm On May 03, 2018
blackpanthar thanks too

(1) (Reply)

November Born / . / R

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.