Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Vice President Osinbajo Commissions The Dome In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vice President Osinbajo Commissions The Dome In Abuja (28024 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) / Buhari Commissions The New 820 Medium/high Capacity Transport Buses In Lagos / Osinbajo Commissions The Construction Of Bonny-Bodo Road In Rivers State (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vice President Osinbajo Commissions The Dome In Abuja by AlexReports(m): 5:11pm On May 03, 2018
COUNTDOWN: Vice President Osinbajo Commissions The Dome May 11, 2018

Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo SAN, will On May 11, 2018 lead the crème of Nigeria’s elite and entertainment buffs to the commissioning of the country’s iconic entertainment center, The Dome, in Abuja.

The event, which is billed to begin at 5pm, is expected to attract the who’s who in the entertainment industry with top rate Nigerian and international celebrities already signing up to be part of the three-day grand event.

Chairman of The Dome Entertainment Centre Limited, Dr. Obiora Okonkwo, said: “the commissioning marks a major milestone in our commitment to change the entertainment and leisure landscape of the country. We have repackaged and reloaded The Dome to offer the public options for relaxation, entertainment and leisure with the addition of The Francis Hotel”.

He also said: “We set out to recreate The Dome and give it a new face and new meaning so that it fills a void that had existed in Nigeria. We are using The Dome as our template to drive the diversification crusade of government and support it in its job creating efforts. We are also using it to provide a platform for Nigeria’s creative industry which holds a lot of promises for our youths and our national future.”

“Our target is to grow The Dome to become an indigenous brand and household name for world class entertainment and hospitality with an array of offers to keep all happy and entertained”, Dr. Okonkwo also said.

http://www.alexreports.info/2018/05/dana-air-presents-cheque-of-n200000-to.html?m=0

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Commissions The Dome In Abuja by fabre4: 5:27pm On May 03, 2018
What is dome?

7 Likes

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Commissions The Dome In Abuja by Lomprico2: 5:38pm On May 03, 2018
Which dome again?
The one build during OBJ's tenure or this is a new one?

Na so this govt dey fine wetin to commission reach?? undecided

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Commissions The Dome In Abuja by Omololu2121: 5:51pm On May 03, 2018
I thought it was commission during the tenure of obj

12 Likes

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Commissions The Dome In Abuja by StarUp: 7:05pm On May 03, 2018
When you and your Ex see yourselves at the commissioning of the Dome...

15 Likes

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Commissions The Dome In Abuja by dreamwords: 7:05pm On May 03, 2018
Ok
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Commissions The Dome In Abuja by dreamwords: 7:06pm On May 03, 2018
The three major tribe in Nigeria

1 cow
2 ewedu
3 money

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Commissions The Dome In Abuja by deji17: 7:08pm On May 03, 2018
Omololu2121:
I thought it was commission during the tenure of obj

Like the second Niger bridge, everything was commissioned on paper during OBJ/GEJ tenure. Reality is different from gimmicks..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Commissions The Dome In Abuja by omoalayo(m): 7:08pm On May 03, 2018
Which one.. wait Prof commissioner.. Maa ask E be like say dem don commission dis one.. make We find anoda thing commision
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Commissions The Dome In Abuja by Jones4190(m): 7:10pm On May 03, 2018
A beautiful Young lady stopped me in Makurdi and told me she is looking for GOOGLE PLAY STORE.
I asked her Google Play Store? She said yes, her Whatsapp stopped working and his neighbour told her to go to play store and download a new one.
Well, as a good Samaritan I told her play store is no longer in Makurdi , they have relocated to ikot ekpene.. I then put her in a bus going to Akwa ibom.
Pls friends don't thank me for my kind act.. Kindness is part of me�����

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Commissions The Dome In Abuja by Olukokosir(m): 7:10pm On May 03, 2018
One dome dey ondo state

2 Likes

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Commissions The Dome In Abuja by Bossontop(m): 7:10pm On May 03, 2018
undecided
OK now

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Commissions The Dome In Abuja by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 03, 2018
Dome? Isn't this the one from OBJ's era ?

angry

3 Likes

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Commissions The Dome In Abuja by uzohrome(m): 7:10pm On May 03, 2018
Buhari technically stopped at London for check up. Now Dome which have been commissioned during OBJs time is what Osibanjo is celebrating technically to commission. APC is just too useless .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Commissions The Dome In Abuja by SalamRushdie: 7:11pm On May 03, 2018
How many times will the dome Abuja be commissioned?

1 Like

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Commissions The Dome In Abuja by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:11pm On May 03, 2018
grin

Let's see pictures of the dome to be commissioned na, abi na visual reality dome
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Commissions The Dome In Abuja by mars123(m): 7:12pm On May 03, 2018
Is BUhari back yet? I want to tell him something.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Commissions The Dome In Abuja by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:12pm On May 03, 2018
Ok. It is noted.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Commissions The Dome In Abuja by lafuria1(m): 7:13pm On May 03, 2018
Some pictures would have been nice
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Commissions The Dome In Abuja by Firefire(m): 7:14pm On May 03, 2018
ok

1 Like

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Commissions The Dome In Abuja by olugabbie(m): 7:17pm On May 03, 2018
C comment. Its finished. Our youth no longer get sense.

dreamwords:

1 cow
2 ewedu
3 money

2 Likes

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Commissions The Dome In Abuja by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 7:18pm On May 03, 2018
dreamwords:

1 cow
2 ewedu
3 money

And you love money so much

1 Like

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Commissions The Dome In Abuja by miqos02(m): 7:23pm On May 03, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Commissions The Dome In Abuja by DaniDani(m): 7:30pm On May 03, 2018
Which other doom do they want to commission? The doom of Buhari is not enough?
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Commissions The Dome In Abuja by FLYFIRE(m): 7:30pm On May 03, 2018
deji17:

Like the second Niger bridge, everything was commissioned on paper during OBJ/GEJ tenure. Reality is different from gimmicks..
Ok so this is what is worth commissioning by this bastards in power today. If I must tell you the Dome is a club house & just had a face lift. Ndiara...commissioning busstops & T-junctions. IDIOTS INDEED

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Commissions The Dome In Abuja by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:37pm On May 03, 2018
Buhari is working LMAO
Accidental leaders

1 Like

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Commissions The Dome In Abuja by deji17: 7:49pm On May 03, 2018
FLYFIRE:

Ok so this is what is worth commissioning by this bastards in power today. If I must tell you the Dome is a club house & just had a face lift. Ndiara...commissioning busstops & T-junctions. IDIOTS INDEED

Govt provides the enabling environment for private companies to invest and employ jobless youths. If the table has been turned and the company is folding up, Im sure you will find a way to blame the Govt. Learn to appreciate good things.. You are wasting your time calling them bastards etc. They forge on, notwithstanding your bitterness.

Here is another opic for you to wail on..

Good news for Nigerian businesses as CBN signs $2.5bn swap deal with China

https://www.nairaland.com/4485707/good-news-nigerian-businesses-cbn
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Commissions The Dome In Abuja by 7footre(m): 7:50pm On May 03, 2018
What stupid commissioning? The dome has been in use for so long a time now.... Was there this week nd didn't even notice renovated areas so what is the hullabaloo about

1 Like

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Commissions The Dome In Abuja by Millz404(m): 7:57pm On May 03, 2018
Jones4190:
A beautiful Young lady stopped me in Makurdi and told me she is looking for GOOGLE PLAY STORE.
I asked her Google Play Store? She said yes, her Whatsapp stopped working and his neighbour told her to go to play store and download a new one.
Well, as a good Samaritan I told her play store is no longer in Makurdi , they have relocated to ikot ekpene.. I then put her in a bus going to Akwa ibom.
Pls friends don't thank me for my kind act.. Kindness is part of me�����
Take this fvckin dry joke and shove it up ur as.s
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Commissions The Dome In Abuja by anibirelawal(m): 8:03pm On May 03, 2018
PICS.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Commissions The Dome In Abuja by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 03, 2018
Show us pictures not write ups The dome is iconic sef in what sense?
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Commissions The Dome In Abuja by myettiallah: 8:09pm On May 03, 2018
J

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moment INEC Declared Soludo Winner Of Anambra Governorship Election 2021 (Video) / Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi / The Differences Between Hausa/fulani, Yoruba And Igbo Nation!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.