Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Before And After Photos Of Adamawa Suicide Bomber (Graphic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before And After Photos Of Adamawa Suicide Bomber (Graphic) (67910 Views)

Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown / Businessman Killed In Adamawa Suicide Blast While Holding Prayers.Graphic Photos / Dismembered Body Of Dalori IDP Female Suicide Bomber (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before And After Photos Of Adamawa Suicide Bomber (Graphic) by Jermat20(m): 9:08pm On May 03, 2018
One way of tackling insecurity in this country is to ban people from wearing apada mostly the Muslims brother. Then ban the use of big coveralls, and sweaters. It just a suggestion no body should insult me please.
Re: Before And After Photos Of Adamawa Suicide Bomber (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 03, 2018
engrelvis:
thank u my bro .I dnt understand how u can convince an educated southerners/Easterners to go do suicide bombing.d guy doing d brainwashing dey mad.y him nor go . Nonsense.

Islam is synonymous with terrorism.

There are usually of 150 Islamic terror attacks monthly world wide.

Islam is evil. Go to everywhere Islam is, it is usually pains and bloodshed.
Re: Before And After Photos Of Adamawa Suicide Bomber (Graphic) by amykwuba(f): 9:10pm On May 03, 2018
seankay:
Who took the picture? Why? Is there a link?

Police, over to you.
I was also wondering d same thing
Re: Before And After Photos Of Adamawa Suicide Bomber (Graphic) by Opoki(m): 9:16pm On May 03, 2018
The person that posted this picture should be investigated.

He definitely knew something before the blast.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Photos Of Adamawa Suicide Bomber (Graphic) by julitoch: 9:25pm On May 03, 2018
seankay:
Who took the picture? Why? Is there a link?

Police, over to you.
God bless you, exactly my thought
Re: Before And After Photos Of Adamawa Suicide Bomber (Graphic) by asawanathegreat(m): 9:26pm On May 03, 2018
God is our protector, may these evil people know no peace in their lives
Re: Before And After Photos Of Adamawa Suicide Bomber (Graphic) by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:28pm On May 03, 2018
They don't even look human, just like beast, God forgive me. That's why they don't have value for human life.
Re: Before And After Photos Of Adamawa Suicide Bomber (Graphic) by Workingdays: 9:31pm On May 03, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
Below are before and after photos of one of the Adamawa suicide bombers.

What a life!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/see-before-and-after-photos-of-adamawa.html?m=1
foolishness
Re: Before And After Photos Of Adamawa Suicide Bomber (Graphic) by Emotionss: 9:44pm On May 03, 2018
The important question here is who took the picture ?
The person that took the picture need to be located because it seems he knows what is about to happen
Re: Before And After Photos Of Adamawa Suicide Bomber (Graphic) by Smony: 9:45pm On May 03, 2018
see him ugly face
Re: Before And After Photos Of Adamawa Suicide Bomber (Graphic) by kmaster007: 9:47pm On May 03, 2018
motherfucker
Re: Before And After Photos Of Adamawa Suicide Bomber (Graphic) by Witnes: 9:47pm On May 03, 2018
lincs25:
This would have come under control the time it started, Muslims were busy laughing at Christians that ana keshe arne banza. Now is there turn, it is what you plant that you harvest. When Boko haram started I was a big victim 2009 in Maiduguri. May God have mercy...
Hey, blame it on d president and CinC then. I wish urgent attention was taken on them wont have be immortal muster it is today because I don't C a sane country where d citizens out power d president
Re: Before And After Photos Of Adamawa Suicide Bomber (Graphic) by DCONE1(m): 10:08pm On May 03, 2018
Ignorance is a disease
Harduloju17:
Still wondering how spirit will be having a sexual intercourse cuz after this flesh dies it's only the spirit that resuscitate,and this people believe in 72 virgins after death. Ahhhhh, such a religion!

Victim of daftness
Phrankin:
72 Vajinas. 72!

Victim of fake information
Harduloju17:
Still wondering how spirit will be having a sexual intercourse cuz after this flesh dies it's only the spirit that resuscitate,and this people believe in 72 virgins after death. Ahhhhh, such a religion!
. Victim of wrong Religious information
madridguy:
Don't mind the evil people using religion to enslave my people.

Imagination of a minute mind
oyetunder:
lipsrsealed all in the name of 400 virgins in an imagined paradise created by the imaginations of narrow minded individuals.

Smh ..

one advice to you all seek for knowledge before you post sh!t ...don't come here and post nonsense .
Re: Before And After Photos Of Adamawa Suicide Bomber (Graphic) by blunt(m): 10:10pm On May 03, 2018
Just a way of telling Trump that Muslims die too....this politics of blood must stop!!!

1 Like

Re: Before And After Photos Of Adamawa Suicide Bomber (Graphic) by DCONE1(m): 10:15pm On May 03, 2018
Mumu ,lack of information and daftness runs in your vein
Cyynthialove:
They are always ugly.

May 72 fresh virgins fall on you
Pisssful people.

How the fake prophet succeeded in brainwashing his followers remains a mystery to many.
fake news promoter
Re: Before And After Photos Of Adamawa Suicide Bomber (Graphic) by Sirjamo: 10:19pm On May 03, 2018
Cyynthialove:
They are always ugly.

May 72 fresh virgins fall on you
Pisssful people.

How the fake prophet succeeded in brainwashing his followers remains a mystery to many.
S.x doll, won't you go and wait for Oga in the other room instead of typing rubbish on naira land?
Re: Before And After Photos Of Adamawa Suicide Bomber (Graphic) by oyetunder(m): 10:24pm On May 03, 2018
DCONE1:
Ignorance is a disease
Victim of daftness
Victim of fake information
. Victim of wrong Religious information

Imagination of a minute mind

Smh ..

one advice to you all seek for knowledge before you post sh!t ...don't come here and post nonsense .
I dont need such knowledge please. which Knowledge? One religion is busy giving the whole world headaches.
Re: Before And After Photos Of Adamawa Suicide Bomber (Graphic) by Enskynelson(m): 10:30pm On May 03, 2018
mightyhazell:
but den how dem take dat pic?
CCTV camera.lol
Re: Before And After Photos Of Adamawa Suicide Bomber (Graphic) by BAMSRAY(m): 10:35pm On May 03, 2018
is pathetic ,,,,were will I start ,,they really need help n western education s d key
Re: Before And After Photos Of Adamawa Suicide Bomber (Graphic) by BAMSRAY(m): 10:36pm On May 03, 2018
is pathetic ,,,,were will I start ,,they really need help and western education is the key
Re: Before And After Photos Of Adamawa Suicide Bomber (Graphic) by DCONE1(m): 10:38pm On May 03, 2018
oyetunder:
I dont need such knowledge please. which Knowledge? One religion is busy giving the whole world headaches.
then remain wrongly informed and backward.
Re: Before And After Photos Of Adamawa Suicide Bomber (Graphic) by ehardetola(m): 10:56pm On May 03, 2018
How come the guy snapped him before the explosion, this another nollywood movie

1 Like

Re: Before And After Photos Of Adamawa Suicide Bomber (Graphic) by felaismyhero(m): 11:01pm On May 03, 2018
OfficialDad:
Satan would welcome him like:
lol,very funny,but there is no satan and there is no hell.lets just hope he lives a better life when he reincarnates.
Re: Before And After Photos Of Adamawa Suicide Bomber (Graphic) by OyinO: 11:05pm On May 03, 2018
Evablizin:
Handwork of brain washing. No 72 virgins for you,rest in hell.
Hell is also a brainwashing fear tactics. There is no place like Hell. It is Greek Mythology borrowed by Roman Catholic and her byproducts.
Re: Before And After Photos Of Adamawa Suicide Bomber (Graphic) by felaismyhero(m): 11:13pm On May 03, 2018
DCONE1:
then remain wrongly informed and backward.
i dont understand u o,are u in support of d bomber? or u mean those guys whose comments u highlighted lack islamic knowledge? or which knowledge do u speak of? i know they might have been a bit emotional wit their comments,but wat is condemnable should be condemned.
Re: Before And After Photos Of Adamawa Suicide Bomber (Graphic) by NifemiKolade(m): 11:38pm On May 03, 2018
He's probably realizing already that the whole virgin ish na lie. But it's too late
Re: Before And After Photos Of Adamawa Suicide Bomber (Graphic) by armadeo(m): 12:56am On May 04, 2018
This one was already dead while still breathing.

Looking like a walking dead prop
Re: Before And After Photos Of Adamawa Suicide Bomber (Graphic) by Smartademu(m): 12:59am On May 04, 2018
I see any aboki dressed like this around me and I take off like Usain Bolt.
Re: Before And After Photos Of Adamawa Suicide Bomber (Graphic) by SexytorresE(f): 1:20am On May 04, 2018
Who snapped him? Am confused
Re: Before And After Photos Of Adamawa Suicide Bomber (Graphic) by baysol: 4:09am On May 04, 2018
Kdon2:

Pathetic religion
Even pathetic blog owner will come here every Friday to flaunt this God rejected religion that literally freezes the brain of worshippers. Could you imagine a religion with so much baggage of evil from day one. They don't really preach but obtain followers can only mean one thing brain distortion by demons. Seun you hear so?
Re: Before And After Photos Of Adamawa Suicide Bomber (Graphic) by baysol: 4:21am On May 04, 2018
felaismyhero:
lol,very funny,but there is no satan and there is no hell.lets just hope he lives a better life when he reincarnates.
You are only being ignorant with this reincarnation thing. Wake up Christ is the way to success and eternal victory. Make John 17:3 your root to wisdom.
Re: Before And After Photos Of Adamawa Suicide Bomber (Graphic) by aliyubaka: 5:54am On May 04, 2018
Islam is an evil religion period.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Officers Evacuate Corpses of Shiite Protesters Killed In Abuja [PICS] / Toyin Saraki Replies Instagram User Who Called Her Family 'Thieves" / “He’s Not My Son” – Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo’s 2023 Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.