Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Massive Exposure With Affordable Yet Effective Facebook Ad For Just $20(N8,000) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Massive Exposure With Affordable Yet Effective Facebook Ad For Just $20(N8,000) (277 Views)

Boost Your Business Exposure With The Perfect Winnipeg Printing Display Stand / Simple Yet Effective Way To Earn On Amazon / Wow!!! I Think I Might Have Hit $2000 In Asset With Just $20 Online Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Massive Exposure With Affordable Yet Effective Facebook Ad For Just $20(N8,000) by villagepeoplefb: 8:03pm On May 03, 2018
I will create or setup and run a new effective and yet affordable Facebook ads campaign for your Facebook pages, websites or businesses starting with just $20 BUDGET.

The $20 will be split into $1 per day and it will show your business ad to 2,000 people daily (impressions)
But you will get 200 to 500 clicks daily.
so your ad will run for 20 days and will be shown to 40,000 people with 4k clicks

I will optimize your existing campaign also and provide you the best positive experience and result from Facebook ads.

I have years of experience managing and optimizing Facebook ad campaigns even i run campaign for my own business and getting better result than 90% of people who running same campaign as me.

I know how much i need to bid to get better result after spending very low budget.

Services which i provide:-

Create/setup New ad campaign

Optimize New or Old Campaign

Remove Bad Performing Ads

Target Audience by Demographics, Interests or Behaviors

Installation of Facebook Pixel In Website

Manual or Auto Bid

Manual Ad Placement

Best Suggestion For Best Results

Technical Support

Campaigns Which I Can Run:-

Website Visit Campaign(Traffic)

Lead Generation Campaigns(Best For Email Generation)

Brand Awareness Campaign

Post Engagement Campaign

App Installation Campaign

Store Visits Campaign

drop your queries here or email me on martin.hall2@gmx.com or call 08186763414 with all your inquiries

(1) (Reply)

Register Your Business Name And Limited Liability Company With CAC / Nigeria Capital Importation Inflows Return To Pre-oil Crisis Levels / How To Start A Successful Small Business In 8 Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.