Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

TBT: Where Are The SUPER STRIKER Lover - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / TBT: Where Are The SUPER STRIKER Lover (848 Views)

"We Are Not Neglecting The Super Falcons" - Amaju Pinnick / The Thread For The Rise Of Nigeria's Next Golden Generation- The Super Eagles+ / Chelsea FC Include "Want Away Striker" Diego Costa In EPL Squad For 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TBT: Where Are The SUPER STRIKER Lover by Gistforme(m): 8:06pm On May 03, 2018
I did hope you rememberd back then the days of hash something of SUPER STRIKER, the days of drawing shegzy, the days of kazeem the captain, the days of going to texaco petrol station just for the sake of getting the newest #, even some guys who bears SEGUN today likes to answer SHEGZY. Lets make fun on this thread tonight by sharing our experience and the part we love most
lalasticlala
seun
pls let make FT
LALA hope u remembered d snake part too
Re: TBT: Where Are The SUPER STRIKER Lover by princejonhealth: 8:17pm On May 03, 2018
I was always at mr biggs to get d latest issue... Got lot of it stocked under my bed then.
Re: TBT: Where Are The SUPER STRIKER Lover by RoyalBlak007: 8:26pm On May 03, 2018
Throwback
Highschool

1 Share

Re: TBT: Where Are The SUPER STRIKER Lover by Cygan: 10:49am On May 04, 2018
We 're here. It's been a while though. It was always fun hanging out with Shegs,Captain Kazeem aka the Dancing Rasta,Twisting Tiger,Easy Okala,Blok and the rest...on the pages. smiley

But Aniekan "Ekan" Edet aka Skarra was my favourite character. Evil guy...

How did I miss out El Matador?
Glad you brought this up.
Re: TBT: Where Are The SUPER STRIKER Lover by Cygan: 10:52am On May 04, 2018
Gistforme:
I did hope you rememberd back then the days of hash something of SUPER STRIKER, the days of drawing shegzy, the days of kazeem the captain, the days of going to texaco petrol station just for the sake of getting the newest #, even some guys who bears SEGUN today likes to answer SHEGZY. Lets make fun on this thread tonight by sharing our experience and the part we love most
lalasticlala
seun
pls let make FT
LALA hope u remembered d snake part too

Do you remember Finidi "Finito" Johnson and Ravi "Pirate" Partel?
Re: TBT: Where Are The SUPER STRIKER Lover by Nobody: 11:56am On May 04, 2018
I have over 100 issues, I just go to the nearest shoprite store tout get the latest issue. cheesy grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Search for Arsenal New Manager: The Difference Btwn Mikel Arteta & Thierry Henry / Brazilian Neymar’s Girlfriend Bruna Marquezine Shows Off Cleavage (Photos) / Fine Man! Man United's Fellaini Has A New Haircut - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.