Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Buhari: "Most Northern Youths Are Uneducated Or School Dropouts" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: "Most Northern Youths Are Uneducated Or School Dropouts" (32096 Views)

Ministerial List: Why Southwest Gives Buhari Most Headache / Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) / Why Most Northern Elites Cannot Speak Against Killings – Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: "Most Northern Youths Are Uneducated Or School Dropouts" by bellotaofeek: 5:07am On May 04, 2018
This Nigga is dumb. So they asked you a question and it's until your PA or SA tell you the correct answer that u will know the right thing . So try to ask them the answer to that USA interview too. So that you will know U shouldn't keep quite regards "SHIT HOLE" lampooning by DonalD Trump grin
Re: Buhari: "Most Northern Youths Are Uneducated Or School Dropouts" by MahatmaGhandi: 5:11am On May 04, 2018
Who made them so. No be you still stop the almajiri schools and then still tell the UN SEC. GEN say make e focus on the north
Re: Buhari: "Most Northern Youths Are Uneducated Or School Dropouts" by Nobody: 5:13am On May 04, 2018
KratosCorp:
grin

Rather than using the Common Wealth Forum to promote the positive ingenuity of many Nigerian youths, you chose to squander the global attention on their negative part. For what reason exactly?

As an ex head of state, and federal minister, how many northern youths did you give scholarships?

How many of them did you employ in your own business or other means of production?

Do you even have any sustainable means of production at 75?

Has there ever been any foundation or social intervention programme that can be attributed to your name?

The answer to all these questions is NO.

No wonder you cannot help but paint others black. You think it makes you look like a better person. That's why you keep complaining about everything and blaming everybody but never yourself.

I'm.not surprised though. Many of us knew that your rise would mean the decline of national reputation and opportunities.

I only hope that the 15 million deluded folks (less than 10% of the population) who brought you to undeserved power are enjoying the change now.

asides your last paragraph you really made sense. This is the argument I expected our youth to make after he made the statement.
Re: Buhari: "Most Northern Youths Are Uneducated Or School Dropouts" by CaptainFM1: 5:47am On May 04, 2018
Imagine this brain dead man flew back to London just to go clear his earlier poo on youth.

This man is just useless for this submission coming from a president. If you make education very attractive, you won't have the course to say the Northern youth are uneducated or dropouts. You are simply the worst president in the world. May God pack you up to Daura before 2019.
Re: Buhari: "Most Northern Youths Are Uneducated Or School Dropouts" by AFONJACOW(m): 6:23am On May 04, 2018
who also notice this... since this old tyrant came back from America he has been acting funny like clumsy clown... he can go ahead and insult those nuisance in the north , they can't read or write. they will still vote for him
Re: Buhari: "Most Northern Youths Are Uneducated Or School Dropouts" by mamaafrik(m): 6:49am On May 04, 2018
betaoooo,oya,fulani melumelu and Hausas your presido has talked brimstone fire you
Re: Buhari: "Most Northern Youths Are Uneducated Or School Dropouts" by fucktoto: 6:56am On May 04, 2018
funny enough, i stand with the aso rock dullard this time.

just take a look at buhariguy and sarrki and you'd know he said the truth.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "Most Northern Youths Are Uneducated Or School Dropouts" by ajebuter(f): 7:38am On May 04, 2018
It pains me to say this considering the fact that my Yoruba culture frowns at insulting an old man...

However, l finally agree with those who believe Buhari is dumb..

Seriously, he's a mor0n..

How can you de-market the youths of your own country?

Besides, how have his children contributed to the economy of the country except to crash 80m naira power bike or get married to billionaire son or ex governor?

Nigerian youths, l celebrate you as you toil and hustle in the midst of nothing..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: "Most Northern Youths Are Uneducated Or School Dropouts" by mokybb: 7:51am On May 04, 2018
Some people are making illogical
comments without hearing the interview carried by VOA Hausa.
Re: Buhari: "Most Northern Youths Are Uneducated Or School Dropouts" by somadinho10: 8:02am On May 04, 2018
dataking:

The workload has overwhelmed them. How can failures defend a failure. Or maybe they have seized paying the Internet rats monthly allowee
I swear cos I don't know which normal human will defend a failure with many atrocities
Re: Buhari: "Most Northern Youths Are Uneducated Or School Dropouts" by Morbeta11(m): 8:03am On May 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If they are mostly uneducated and dropouts;
How did BMC employ Yarimo, Usba, Madridguy, Buhariguy and Sarrki then?

What was the educational criteria?

This goes to prove that only illiterates support the dullard Buhari.
And they do it out of solidarity for one of their own.

See finishing..

Re: Buhari: "Most Northern Youths Are Uneducated Or School Dropouts" by Born2Breed(f): 9:19am On May 04, 2018
This guys brain is 25years older than his body.

The Brain is almost losing all its functions.
Re: Buhari: "Most Northern Youths Are Uneducated Or School Dropouts" by donezra(m): 10:14am On May 04, 2018
Kazim88:

http://saharareporters.com/2018/05/02/most-northern-youths-are-uneducated-says-buhari

Just like himself and they are the ones that get jobs easily in the country and hold key Government positions.
How then can the country move forward. undecided
Re: Buhari: "Most Northern Youths Are Uneducated Or School Dropouts" by InHim4Him(m): 10:58am On May 04, 2018
Thank you for telling us how useless you and your despotic brothers have always been.
Re: Buhari: "Most Northern Youths Are Uneducated Or School Dropouts" by Funkybabee(f): 12:08pm On May 04, 2018
Yeye

How many scholarship and awareness have u made to develop ur region
Re: Buhari: "Most Northern Youths Are Uneducated Or School Dropouts" by plaetton: 1:32pm On May 04, 2018
hushpapi:
Buhari said the Nigerian youth are lazy? But ask how many people watch the video that’s when you will know lot of people follow dem say dem say. He was not even referring to all the youths in Nigeria.

Am not saying you shouldn’t vote him out the anti-Biharis but their is no one you gonna vote in as a president that will succeed in developing this country is the number one priority is still not fighting corruption.

Jonathan gots polices and plan but it’s wont happen because he was in the midst of evil people showing off as good people to Nigerians. Where do you want a president to start working from in this country that is corruption free ? They can’t even answer.

Whoever you like you vote for, he no concern me but if he neglect corruption my brother he is not gonna achieve anything. He must be strong to face the evil people call the senate and reps.
Buhari is not qualified to speak on corruption, talkless of fighting corruption.

For the records, Buhari is a self-confessed NEPOTIST.
Nepotism is the mother and father of corruption.
A person who has NO personal integrity cannot fight corruption, because he doesn't even know what corruption is.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "Most Northern Youths Are Uneducated Or School Dropouts" by APCsupporter: 5:58pm On May 04, 2018
bizza45:
Mr man sharrap. u said most Nigerian youths u never said most youth in d north .... abeg no dey lie again this one don dey too much

So northern Nigeria is no longer part of Nigeria? where is your brain?
Re: Buhari: "Most Northern Youths Are Uneducated Or School Dropouts" by hushpapi(m): 10:47pm On May 04, 2018
plaetton:

Buhari is not qualified to speak on corruption, talkless of fighting corruption.

A person who has NO personal integrity cannot fight corruption, because he doesn't even know what corruption is.
Re: Buhari: "Most Northern Youths Are Uneducated Or School Dropouts" by hushpapi(m): 10:53pm On May 04, 2018
Really ?? This is the only era where the rich are been called thieves. It has always been about the poor innocent Nigerians. So how else can someone fight corrUption pls tell me.

quote author=plaetton post=67274972]

A person who has NO personal integrity cannot fight corruption, because he doesn't even know what corruption is.[/quote]
Re: Buhari: "Most Northern Youths Are Uneducated Or School Dropouts" by Sardauna24(m): 6:27pm On May 07, 2018
NeekeyMarvey:

To even show the reason why I pity you guys, I just checked your profile to see the only post you made is coming to a public forum to ask people for advice on which course you can study in university.

So you are tell us that you passed through secondary school without having a clue of were you are heading to. A typical exam you your president and obviously northern youths he is talking about.

What a shame.
Pity your self lazy youth.
Re: Buhari: "Most Northern Youths Are Uneducated Or School Dropouts" by Sardauna24(m): 3:03pm On May 12, 2018
NeekeyMarvey:

I site one pained PMB mentalist. Go and report me to your president OK.
He go soon visit you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Orders Takeover Of Donald Duke’s Ikoyi Property Over N537.3m Debt / El-rufai Names Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Killings / FG Releases List Of Nominees For Nigeria's National Honours Awards 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.