Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,784 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Donald Trump Reacts To Mubi, Mosque Bomb Blast In Adamawa State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Trump Reacts To Mubi, Mosque Bomb Blast In Adamawa State (55922 Views)

Shehu Sani Reacts To Mubi Adamawa Bomb Blast / Presidency Reacts To Mubi, Adamawa Explosion At Mosque And Market / Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Mubi, Mosque Bomb Blast In Adamawa State by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:44am On May 04, 2018
Reading this is so sad
Your self esteem has been really battered
Insurgency is NOT normal and solving it involves sacking a few generals and investigating a few politicians
It's not rocket science!
If we could vote out GEJ why should we accept this worse gov't
Abeg try and believe in a youth and vote for him/her

Meritgoal:
Seems our mumu never do for this Naija, why should we be fooled by any polician again with all the bad occurrences here and there, one politician will now come and be parading them self as the messiah seizing the opportunity of what is happening in the country to sell them self to us.

What is happening now can happen during anybody's regim and they can find little or no solutions to it, the measures the current government is taking on the security matter is not less than what any other good government can do. I'm not advocating for the current government but thinking if somebody else take over power that he'll do better is an hallucination.

To me, I'll say this government should rather continue with the few jobs we can notice he's doing in the area of fighting corruption and changing peoples orientation about governance and the effort on combating insurgency and insecurity in general, after the second term then we can redefine our Choice of leaders completely. No more the usual power scavengers in the corridors of leadership. We want selfless leaders, masses oriented leadership and the leadership that recognizes the right of the Citizens.
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Mubi, Mosque Bomb Blast In Adamawa State by emperorblog(m): 6:49am On May 04, 2018
read cool interesting story here
www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Mubi, Mosque Bomb Blast In Adamawa State by limeta(f): 7:00am On May 04, 2018
swagagolic01:
How come they don't bomb in kastina state??

Those people quoting me to say rubbish, I asked a harmless question, must it always be benue, adamanwa, jos, borno?? Why don't we hear about attacks in kastina, kano or sokoto? ? All of them no be north??

Their birth place
Where they roll and plan

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Mubi, Mosque Bomb Blast In Adamawa State by femliany(m): 7:03am On May 04, 2018
swagagolic01:

Those people quoting me to say rubbish, I asked a harmless question, must it always be benue, adamanwa, jos, borno?? Why don't we hear about attacks in kastina, kano or sokoto? ? All of them no be north??
have you ever heard of any attack in Sokoto before?
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Mubi, Mosque Bomb Blast In Adamawa State by Nobody: 7:09am On May 04, 2018
swagagolic01:

Yes, let's forget that attacks happen frequently in Borno and sometimes Yobe state. And let's also forget the atta5that happened in Kano some years ago that had over 200 casualties.

Smh.
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Mubi, Mosque Bomb Blast In Adamawa State by Codes151(m): 7:30am On May 04, 2018
Kyase:
how come they don't bomb anambra state?
that rubbish dare not cross territory.
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Mubi, Mosque Bomb Blast In Adamawa State by ZarahBuhari: 7:56am On May 04, 2018
AnanseK:

When will you acquire sense? Anyway....
Until when Muslims in Nigeria protest against terrorism

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Mubi, Mosque Bomb Blast In Adamawa State by Chetimah(m): 8:17am On May 04, 2018
swagagolic01:

simply because those states u mentioned now the people are wise now,in a typical YORUBA TOWNS WHEN A STRANGER COME INTO THE COMMUNITY ALL WATCH WITH ALERT...EITHER IN THE CHURCH OR MOSQUE...THEY CHALLENGE THE STRANGER...AND ASK HIS OR HER MOTIVE OF COMING..BUT THOSE HAUSA PEOPLE THEY HAVE THE ATTITUDE OF I DON'T CARE..SO THAT'S WHY THEIR SECURITY IS POROUS.
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Mubi, Mosque Bomb Blast In Adamawa State by Lightening: 8:19am On May 04, 2018
NairaMaster1:
So painful.

Who e pain? Us? Before I accept to mourn with you, show me the victims comments or reactions after St. Theresa's catholic church was bombed on Christmas day. Until then, happy mourning.
Whoever rides a tiger to terrorize neighbours always end up in its belly.
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Mubi, Mosque Bomb Blast In Adamawa State by vyncentino(m): 8:46am On May 04, 2018
apc government is trying to prove to president trump that is not only churches that can be bomb even mosque too,am not a fool there is high conspiracy in this government imagine Donald trump said that Christian are been killed in Nigeria,one aisa yosuf said other wise,president buhari said not only Christian are been killed some day later mosque was bomb,no no am not a fool
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Mubi, Mosque Bomb Blast In Adamawa State by NairaMaster1(m): 8:51am On May 04, 2018
Lightening:

Who e pain? Us? Before I accept to mourn with you, show me the victims comments or reactions after St. Theresa's catholic church was bombed on Christmas day. Until then, happy mourning.
Whoever rides a tiger to terrorize neighbours always end up in its belly.

I meant the R.I.F

Rest in feace. grin
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Mubi, Mosque Bomb Blast In Adamawa State by SailorXY: 8:55am On May 04, 2018
fabre4:
Trump condemns attack on Christians the next day a mosque is bombed. Someone is beginning to make mistake while trying to cover his track
too much sense will not scatter you.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Mubi, Mosque Bomb Blast In Adamawa State by FKMagazine(m): 9:54am On May 04, 2018
GET CHEAP PUBLICITY VIDEOS FOR ALL YOUR CHURCH PROGRAMS & BUSINESSES.

Turn your handbills into attractive Animated Videos, we can also help to spread the video accros all social media platforms (Facebook,LinkedIn,Twitter,WhatsApp,blogs) reaching millions of people in the process boosting your church and business.
save yourself the stress of wasting a lot of money on printing, sharing fliers & pasting banners. FOR JUST 7k(video with background music) 12k(Video with voice over) we also send bulk SMS and build websites.

For more info call or whatsapp @ BISYOM Media on: 09073982244
www.bisyommedia.com
@bisyommedia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQkCPYMG_z0
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Mubi, Mosque Bomb Blast In Adamawa State by Nobody: 10:03am On May 04, 2018
The reason the blow the bomb is to attract attention of USA president because he warn against killing of Christians in Nigeria. then the Muslims now plan attack in the mosque kill innocent souls to win the USA president attention with help of their agent such as BBC, CNN and Aljezeera America has reacted. every Nigeria can believe with me that only news that concern Northern Nigeria is allow to air on BBC, CNN and Aljezeera. others killing such as in Benue and others state are banned to air. this is the kind country we live in.

Nairaland you can block me again cause i always with truth. but i wonder the kind of filleted news you people were given us. Do you people think Nigerian doesn't think or we all have lazy brain?
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Mubi, Mosque Bomb Blast In Adamawa State by CioAngels(f): 11:32am On May 04, 2018
Muric should be happy that Trump had to balance his statements to please them to let him be.
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Mubi, Mosque Bomb Blast In Adamawa State by ElCapone(m): 12:10pm On May 04, 2018
Dreadedmaze:

Idikwa alright? What's the connection? They're talking about camels, you're talking about watermelons. Just pass quietly na.
i thought his too was an innocent question too. i c double standards everywhere
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Mubi, Mosque Bomb Blast In Adamawa State by mansamusa08(m): 12:37pm On May 04, 2018
swagagolic01:

I guess you were born yesterday.
You mean you can not recall that the convoy of PMB was attacked by suicide Bombers under Jonathan's Regime.
You deliberately refuse to remember that the most respected and peace loving Late Emir of Kano was attacked by suicide bombers in 2013 under Jonathan's watch.
Oh! You have forgotten so soon the January 20, 2012 Kano siege were more than 1000 people died including Channels TV reporter in Kano.
What about the attack of Kano Central Mosque in 2014 were about 300 people were killed. All the above attacks were under the watch of Jonathan, Kenneth Minimah and Solomon Arase.
Go and read! You are among the Lazy youths.
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Mubi, Mosque Bomb Blast In Adamawa State by Westaslave2(f): 1:06pm On May 04, 2018
Kyase:
how come they don't bomb anambra state?
4 ur tivmind fulani don stop dia killing nw u want 2 continue ur asslicking of aboki
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Mubi, Mosque Bomb Blast In Adamawa State by Kyase(m): 2:11pm On May 04, 2018
Westaslave2:
4 ur tivmind fulani don stop dia killing nw u want 2 continue ur asslicking of aboki
get out
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Mubi, Mosque Bomb Blast In Adamawa State by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:51am On May 06, 2018
swagagolic01:

check your map. north east
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Mubi, Mosque Bomb Blast In Adamawa State by Meritgoal(m): 3:10pm On May 06, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
Reading this is so sad
Your self esteem has been really battered
Insurgency is NOT normal and solving it involves sacking a few generals and investigating a few politicians
It's not rocket science!
If we could vote out GEJ why should we accept this worse gov't
Abeg try and believe in a youth and vote for him/her

You are entitle to your opinion thought, mind you i'm not an antagonist of a youth Leadership. All am saying is that the old political power scavengers should not be allowed again after Buhari. And Buhari is tackling one thing quite well that we know (corruption) and laying good example of how governance should be carried out without necessarily been a thief.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List / How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip / Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.