Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,952 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Nigeria Exported Goods Worth $463 Million To Argentina In 2017 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Exported Goods Worth $463 Million To Argentina In 2017 (9786 Views)

Man Cries Out As His Goods Worth Millions Floats On Water In Ariaria (video) / Help! Goods Worth N200,000,000 Detained By NIGERIAN CUSTOMS / World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Exported Goods Worth $463 Million To Argentina In 2017 by flyca: 7:46am On May 04, 2018
Dottore:
Can we see the export list please.
I mean what exactly is Nigeria exporting to Argentina
You are highly intelligent. Too intelligent for any political zombie

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Exported Goods Worth $463 Million To Argentina In 2017 by dheilaw1(m): 7:54am On May 04, 2018
mybestlove:
Where is the money? We only read figures on the media but the impact is not seen on the people.

Restructure this country for development. We are being ridiculed.

sit don there dey find the money.. lazy youth
Re: Nigeria Exported Goods Worth $463 Million To Argentina In 2017 by dheilaw1(m): 7:55am On May 04, 2018
AFONJACOW:
so Buhari is now paying foreign allies to come and lie to us... he will die a miserable death Amen
i hope wailing will not kill you before 2019 so you could see your life outside
Re: Nigeria Exported Goods Worth $463 Million To Argentina In 2017 by castro316: 7:56am On May 04, 2018
It could be that exports from nigeria are private individuals or companies therefore the returns go to their pockets

My thoughts
Re: Nigeria Exported Goods Worth $463 Million To Argentina In 2017 by great664(m): 8:51am On May 04, 2018
Butterflyleo:

And where is your contribution to this celebrated innovative things? I would like to see.
How will there be anything when all they want from u is to celebrate them when they pay salary before 5th of new Month...

Do you know how much it cost to finance and power new business?

Do you know how much R&grin cost in Nigeria?

Oga stop celebrating nonsense... Check what their demand was before 2015...

Continue defending your salary....

May your family life continue going the pace Nigeria is moving
Re: Nigeria Exported Goods Worth $463 Million To Argentina In 2017 by jimrog: 9:07am On May 04, 2018
ayusco85:

It's all lies towards 2019. Don't believe anything u can't see from nw till Feb 2019

U still no dey deny the ones u see?
Re: Nigeria Exported Goods Worth $463 Million To Argentina In 2017 by jimrog: 9:13am On May 04, 2018
seguno2:

Most probably Nigeria exports crude oil to them hence the high amount compared to our imports of processed goods, including wine.
Meanwhile, do you know why she followed Buhari to use style to insult us

Where is the insult? Is it a lie that there is unemployment in Nigeria. Na those wey go dey lie for u u dey find..
Re: Nigeria Exported Goods Worth $463 Million To Argentina In 2017 by donsam2020(m): 9:13am On May 04, 2018
goslowgoslow:
God bless Buhari. Haters you can hug transformer!!
may d present condition of this country remain permanent in ur life,amen
Re: Nigeria Exported Goods Worth $463 Million To Argentina In 2017 by jimrog: 9:14am On May 04, 2018
ayusco85:

Tell that to Ur fellow zombies, am not buying

With APC anything is possible. They can pay that Argentinian head of missions to speak what they want him to say. We will not be deceived anymore.

Tell us ur own version that u will want to hear...
Re: Nigeria Exported Goods Worth $463 Million To Argentina In 2017 by Butterflyleo: 9:26am On May 04, 2018
great664:

How will there be anything when all they want from u is to celebrate them when they pay salary before 5th of new Month...

Well sorry to disappoint you, I am not a salaried worker. I own and run my own business and do not depend on the government unlike you do.

Complaints will get you nowhere. This was why the famous quote by John F Kennedy said,

"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country"

I became a proponent of the "doing for my country" part during this buharis regime and it has been a blessing. I do not wait for handouts or salaries to be paid to me but rather now run and own my very own business with people I now pay salaries to.

With the awareness I was given regarding farming I went Into piggery business after much research and today I am smiling to the bank daily.

So regarding your prayer for my family, I would say amen to that because it has worked out for me.
Re: Nigeria Exported Goods Worth $463 Million To Argentina In 2017 by AFONJACOW(m): 9:32am On May 04, 2018
dheilaw1:
i hope wailing will not kill you before 2019 so you could see your life outside
suffer suffer ZONE-B ... smiling and suffering is their slogan tongue
Re: Nigeria Exported Goods Worth $463 Million To Argentina In 2017 by FKMagazine(m): 9:53am On May 04, 2018
GET CHEAP PUBLICITY VIDEOS FOR ALL YOUR CHURCH PROGRAMS & BUSINESSES.

Turn your handbills into attractive Animated Videos, we can also help to spread the video accros all social media platforms (Facebook,LinkedIn,Twitter,WhatsApp,blogs) reaching millions of people in the process boosting your church and business.
save yourself the stress of wasting a lot of money on printing, sharing fliers & pasting banners. FOR JUST 7k(video with background music) 12k(Video with voice over) we also send bulk SMS and build websites.

For more info call or whatsapp @ BISYOM Media on: 09073982244
www.bisyommedia.com
@bisyommedia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQkCPYMG_z0
Re: Nigeria Exported Goods Worth $463 Million To Argentina In 2017 by goslowgoslow(m): 10:12am On May 04, 2018
ayusco85:
Because election is coming they ve started releasing false achievements.
We shall not be deceived.

I just pity u and pray u receive a sense that reasons well. It's not easy being a brainwashed zombie
Mumu what is your point?
Re: Nigeria Exported Goods Worth $463 Million To Argentina In 2017 by great664(m): 11:05am On May 04, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Well sorry to disappoint you, I am not a salaried worker. I own and run my own business and do not depend on the government unlike you do.

Complaints will get you nowhere. This was why the famous quote by John F Kennedy said,

"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country"

I became a proponent of the "doing for my country" part during this buharis regime and it has been a blessing. I do not wait for handouts or salaries to be paid to me but rather now run and own my very own business with people I now pay salaries to.

With the awareness I was given regarding farming I went Into piggery business after much research and today I am smiling to the bank daily.

So regarding your prayer for my family, I would say amen to that because it has worked out for me.

Stop the nonsense bragging jor... Go through my mention and check if I am waiting for the government salary ... Or ever depend on them... Since leaving school I have not submitted cv to anyone but because it work for us doesn't mean we should keep quiet and allow everyone go through same process.

Piggery is an innovative thing that will compete with the rest of the world as science and tech are doing.

Please stop mentioning me and go attend to your pigs.

Wondering why you now reason like them... Stay off their food please.
Re: Nigeria Exported Goods Worth $463 Million To Argentina In 2017 by Butterflyleo: 11:07am On May 04, 2018
great664:

Stop the nonsense bragging jor... Go through my mention and check if I am waiting for the government salary ... Or ever depend on them... Since leaving school I have not submitted cv to anyone but because it work for us doesn't mean we should keep quiet and allow everyone go through same process.

Piggery is an innovative thing that will compete with the rest of the world as science and tech are doing.

Please stop mentioning me and go attend to your pigs.

Wondering why you now reason like them... Stay off their food please.

Pained deluded soul! Your bitterness will consume you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Exported Goods Worth $463 Million To Argentina In 2017 by Nobody: 11:12am On May 04, 2018
Dottore:

Thank you for this beautiful insight!
Re: Nigeria Exported Goods Worth $463 Million To Argentina In 2017 by khalids: 11:29am On May 04, 2018
I',m more interested in what was export, so that we can see if we can tap into it......cos dollar value make sense when you change am now....
Re: Nigeria Exported Goods Worth $463 Million To Argentina In 2017 by mfm04622: 11:58am On May 04, 2018
ayusco85:
Because election is coming they ve started releasing false achievements.
We shall not be deceived.

I just pity u and pray u receive a sense that reasons well. It's not easy being a brainwashed zombie

You mean the Government bribed the Argentine Ambassador to Nigeria to lie on behalf of the government? Does it make sense to you?
Re: Nigeria Exported Goods Worth $463 Million To Argentina In 2017 by mapet: 11:59am On May 04, 2018
ybalogs:
We export more than we import from Argentina. Looks good for our economy right? Economists in the house, please explain further.

Looks good for us at the moment, but we cannot keep doing that. I am not an economist, but I believe there is lies an opportunity for both countries to increase commerce both ways. Wines as suggested is good. We could not only import wines from Argentina, we could learn wine making from them along these lines and start a standard wine industry
Re: Nigeria Exported Goods Worth $463 Million To Argentina In 2017 by grabben: 12:05pm On May 04, 2018
gabzymedia:
Minister Plenipotentiary Head of Mission Embassy of Argentina Elena Mikusinski has stated that Nigeria’s export to Argentina in 2017 stood at $463 million.

Elena Mikusinski disclosed this in Abuja during the launch of a new edition of Malbec World Day Wines Exposition organized and coordinated by the Embassy of Argentina in Nigeria.

Elena further stated that Argentina’s export to Nigeria stood at $86 million, while he added that the country plans to increase its presence in Nigeria, especially in the area of wine production.

According to him, through wine production the country would be playing a major role in creating jobs opportunities for young Nigerians.

Ms Mikusinski said Malbec grape variety is usually associated with Argentina wines since it is the most grown stock in the country, Argentina is the fifth world wine producer and one of the main wine exporting countries in the world.

She added that Malbec wine is the most important wine producing region in the country with over 80% of Malbec wines, it is going to create jobs opportunities in Nigeria, we are also working a lot with Nigerian Farmers to see how we can boost bilateral relations in both countries

While acknowledging the challenges of youth restiveness and unemployment, She stressed the need for stakeholders to confront the challenge with innovative thinking, using Argentina wines.

The celebration commemorates the day that the Argentina President Domingo Faustino Sarmiento asked agronomist Michel Aime Pouget, also known as Miguel Pouget to bring new varieties to Argentina. Among them the Malbec was found.

https://www.financialwatchngr.com/2018/05/03/nigeria-exported-goods-worth-463-million-to-argentina-in-2017

Click on the first link on my signature to master the contemporary dynamics of export trade to avoid getting defrauded by the foreign buyers of your exportable products.
Re: Nigeria Exported Goods Worth $463 Million To Argentina In 2017 by mapet: 12:10pm On May 04, 2018
great664:

laffwitmi: :
God bless Pmb

God bless Nigeria

God bless Idioticpigs

Other countries are celebrating Innovative thing, breaking ground with science and technology and my country is celebrating increase in crude demand and English.

What a shame

For me this line of thinking of yours is the shame. You lot are less perceptive and rational, but rather emotional. If Nigeria increase are export to a country so much that the country see this as a strategic bargaining chip for increase in bi-lateral trade, is that contra-innovative? What do you expect the government to run the economy with? "Breaking ground (whatever that means) with science and technology" that amounts to what?
Re: Nigeria Exported Goods Worth $463 Million To Argentina In 2017 by mapet: 12:11pm On May 04, 2018
Dottore:

Ideally, that, you should fact-find and use to make your point rather than ask such question.
Re: Nigeria Exported Goods Worth $463 Million To Argentina In 2017 by mapet: 12:13pm On May 04, 2018
great664:

Butterflyleo: :

And where is your contribution to this celebrated innovative things? I would like to see.

....and this is the reason why you as a person refused to be innovative?
Re: Nigeria Exported Goods Worth $463 Million To Argentina In 2017 by great664(m): 4:27pm On May 04, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Pained deluded soul! Your bitterness will consume you.

E pain am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BUA To Construct 3 Cement Plants Of 9 Million MTPA In Sokoto, Edo And Adamawa / The Benefit Of Applying For Email Marketing Course / How To Calculate The Amount Of Wallpaper You Will Need.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.