Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

2019 Elections: Singer 2face Idibia Tells Nigerian Youths What To Do - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2019 Elections: Singer 2face Idibia Tells Nigerian Youths What To Do (434 Views)

Davido Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections / 2019 Elections: Banky W Reveals Adesua Etomi’s Biggest Worry / Yemi Alade: "2019 Elections, We Don't Want Old Cargoes" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Elections: Singer 2face Idibia Tells Nigerian Youths What To Do by bencraigbritten: 12:34am On May 04, 2018
Popular singer, Innocent Idibia, popularly known as 2face, has called on Nigerian youths to register for their Permanent Voters Cards (PVC) ahead of 2019 general elections.

The music star made the call at the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Campus Outreach program on Youth Votes Count at the University of Abuja, on Thursday.

Idibia, who is also an INEC Youths Ambassador, urged the youth to actively get involved in constructive political discussions, especially social media.

MORE @ http://teexclusive.com.ng/2019-elections-singer-2face-idibia-tells-nigerian-youths-what-to-do-read-what-he-said/
Re: 2019 Elections: Singer 2face Idibia Tells Nigerian Youths What To Do by fk001(m): 1:00am On May 04, 2018
Yes will already have our PVC and we are ready to reelect PMB.

My friends and family including my entire neighborhood will vote in Buhari.

I promised myself during the D-Day i will not rest until i am satisfied that PMB has won with a landslide in my state.

God bless Baba. Nigerian's will continue to be loyal to you Sir.
Re: 2019 Elections: Singer 2face Idibia Tells Nigerian Youths What To Do by bizza45: 1:14am On May 04, 2018
2baba d only man who will come out and make noise but when time for action reach , e go hide..

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Singer 2face Idibia Tells Nigerian Youths What To Do by richeso: 2:12am On May 04, 2018
fk001:
Yes will already have our PVC and we are ready to reelect PMB.

My friends and family including my entire neighborhood will vote in Buhari.

I promised myself during the D-Day i will not rest until i am satisfied that PMB has won with a landslide in my state.

God bless Baba. Nigerian's will continue to be loyal to you Sir.
wetin you smoke ?
Re: 2019 Elections: Singer 2face Idibia Tells Nigerian Youths What To Do by ayaside(m): 2:29am On May 04, 2018
2Face.That's a good idea but since nudity isn't involved in politics and recharging the phones isn't inclusive,I doubt the youths will be interested.I know one thing they'll be interested in though,that you didn't come out to demonstrate like that would have changed anything.

(1) (Reply)

10 Fascinating Facts About The Wife Of Nigerian President – Aisha Buhari / My Daughter Raps Better Than MI Abaga- Jesse Jagz / Lilzeez – Mamacita [music]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.