Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Sowore: Tinubu, Others Used To Hide While We Faced The Military In The 90's - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: Tinubu, Others Used To Hide While We Faced The Military In The 90's (30598 Views)

Ayoola Babalola Invited By DSS Over Articles On Sowore, Tinubu, APC / When Buhari Met Tinubu, Others In Aso Rock / Most Powerful Military In Africa 2019 (strongest And Best) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Others Used To Hide While We Faced The Military In The 90's by Jarus(m): 8:25am On May 04, 2018
I always laugh anytime I hear from GEJ people that Tinubu is sponsoring SR.

Those of us that followed SR from its early days knew Tinubu suffered in the hands of SR probably more than GEJ.

14 Likes

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Others Used To Hide While We Faced The Military In The 90's by saltoasis: 8:25am On May 04, 2018
Can someone tell this guy to stop day dreaming.

You were powerful than politicians. I see...

8 Likes

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Others Used To Hide While We Faced The Military In The 90's by Teobaba(m): 8:25am On May 04, 2018
Ijebulogic:
Oga, we need you as a "new Gani" as a check on the rot in the system not as a president . The Democratic process of governance will make you impotent as a President and Nigerians will just suffer while you waste time fighting political opponents.

I sincerely hope you have a CLEAR communication strategy. There is no need verbally attacking everyone at this stage. Pick your battles. It's not every question you have to answer.

My brother thank you , he is just gathering enemies for himself. Tell us what u can do not slandering others. 200 of Sowore can not stand Tinubu.

6 Likes

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Others Used To Hide While We Faced The Military In The 90's by seguno2: 8:26am On May 04, 2018
emmabest2000:
I get am b4 no bi property... tongue

Is that the effect of Buhari’s recession
Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Others Used To Hide While We Faced The Military In The 90's by Olukat(m): 8:27am On May 04, 2018
chilariye:
THE POWER OF INTEGRITY

He snubbed Angela Markel in White House; refusing to shake her hands in oval office.
He shocked President Al Sisi of Egypt. Told him point blank in WH that he will cut aid to Egypt.
He called North Korean leader Kim Jung Un , the 'Rocket Man'.
He has chastised President Putin. Heaping sanctions on his close associates.
He called out Theresa May of Britain.
He criticised China and her leaders. He took a risk of trade war with China.
He called Mexicans rapist , drug peddlers and unsavoury names. Even plans to build a wall.
He fought American footballers who refused to honour their anthem.
He is fighting the largest media platform, CNN.
He is fighting establishments in US; FBI, CIA, JUDICIARY etc.
He knocked NATO allies. Threatened Iran. Shot into Syria.
He fights with his appointees if needs be.
He called black Americans 'LAZY' before his elections.
He called African nations 'shithole'.
He is not afraid to tell it to u , no matter who u are because he is the POTUS. He says it exactly the way it is, snubs, Bullshits even world leaders.
He rarely gives compliments
BUT
when he met President Buhari, everything changed. He was so excited that he could not control it. To d extent that he was even longing for a 'selfie'/ close shot, smiling to the camera. Meaning it was deliberate. Gave PMB d full presidential compliments he has hardly given any other leader since assuming office.
He didn't stop there, he went on and on with eternal compliments.
Buhari became a Rock star to him.
WHY?
The honour and unusual integrity , dedication and commitment of a black man.
Finally he said, " I have tremendous respect for President Buhari.....Buhari is a honest & great leader Africa has produced ....For your sake, I will like to visit Nigeria pretty soon."

He also called him the No. 1 President of Africa.

Keep your honour. It will speak for u someday.

If the Hater's hero can say this about my President , why should I attempt to support or vote another.

It took a 75 year old President to attract such an honour to Nigeria. What far younger ones couldn't do for years. It is an honour for us all; all Nigerians not for PMB alone.

Buhari Again 2019.

Proudly Nigerian.

You deserves Bubu weak balls as berries this morning
Well done

6 Likes

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Others Used To Hide While We Faced The Military In The 90's by cve90: 8:28am On May 04, 2018
chilariye:
THE POWER OF INTEGRITY

He snubbed Angela Markel in White House; refusing to shake her hands in oval office.
He shocked President Al Sisi of Egypt. Told him point blank in WH that he will cut aid to Egypt.
He called Mexicans rapist , drug peddlers and unsavoury names. Even plans to build a wall.
He is not afraid to tell it to u , no matter who u are because he is the POTUS. He says it exactly the way it is, snubs, Bullshits even world leaders.
BUT
when he met President Buhari, everything changed. He was so excited that he could not control it. To d extent that he was even longing for a 'selfie'/ close shot, smiling to the camera. Meaning it was deliberate. Gave PMB d full presidential compliments he has hardly given any other leader since assuming office.
WHY?
Finally he said, " I have tremendous respect for President Buhari.....Buhari is a honest & great leader Africa has produced ....For your sake, I will like to visit Nigeria pretty soon."

If the Hater's hero can say this about my President , why should I attempt to support or vote another.

It took a 75 year old President to attract such an honour to Nigeria. What far younger ones couldn't do for years. It is an honour for us all; all Nigerians not for PMB alone.

Buhari Again 2019.

Proudly Nigerian.
You are a fool

6 Likes

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Others Used To Hide While We Faced The Military In The 90's by bobosydney: 8:28am On May 04, 2018
Indomie generations will never know this, they won’t know that sowore has been leading Aluta fight since early 90’s when he was a student union leader at Unilag and his been locked in prison many times .Meanwhile, hate him or like him , he deserves some accolades

8 Likes

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Others Used To Hide While We Faced The Military In The 90's by seguno2: 8:29am On May 04, 2018
adioolayi:
Talk is cheap.....You may be a good candidate, just that I don't see you win your LGA.

Why are you so confused
Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Others Used To Hide While We Faced The Military In The 90's by msjijitar(m): 8:34am On May 04, 2018
[quote author=maisauki post=67263144]He claims to be a youth with new ideas but is using old method of campaigning.
Shior!

Jagaban watching him like

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Others Used To Hide While We Faced The Military In The 90's by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:34am On May 04, 2018
chilariye:
[s]THE POWER OF INTEGRITY

BUT
WHY?

Buhari Again 2019.

Proudly Nigerian.[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Others Used To Hide While We Faced The Military In The 90's by sowore2019: 8:34am On May 04, 2018
Tinubu foot soilders on Nairaland are angry, they hate hearing the truth about their benefactor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Others Used To Hide While We Faced The Military In The 90's by engryomiaina(m): 8:37am On May 04, 2018
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? SO WHAT ECONOMIC IMPORTANCE IS IT IF TRUMP SAYS NICE STUFF ABOUT BUHARI..... ? OMG!!!!!!

GOD HELP NIGERIA.!!!!!

chilariye:
THE POWER OF INTEGRITY

BUT
WHY?

Buhari Again 2019.

Proudly Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Others Used To Hide While We Faced The Military In The 90's by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:37am On May 04, 2018
saltoasis:

Yes he was. Go and look up your history. In the 90s SUG presidents were more famous than governor's, military governors, and on occasion more powerful too

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Others Used To Hide While We Faced The Military In The 90's by engryomiaina(m): 8:38am On May 04, 2018
That's exactly what I wanted to call the fellow!

cve90:

You are a fool
Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Others Used To Hide While We Faced The Military In The 90's by wink2015(m): 8:38am On May 04, 2018
THIS YOUNG PRESIDENTIAL ASPIRANT DON FINISH TINUBU!

That one na technical knockout TKO!

So Tinubu ran away to form NADECO Abroad.

He could not stand to fight General Sani Abacha!
Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Others Used To Hide While We Faced The Military In The 90's by kaydp: 8:39am On May 04, 2018
bobosydney:
Indomie generations will never know this, they won’t know that sowore has been leading Aluta fight since early 90’s when he was a student union leader at Unilag and his been locked in prison many times .Meanwhile, hate him or like him , he deserves some accolades
Lol. They would rather worship people like dino

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Others Used To Hide While We Faced The Military In The 90's by Charly68: 8:43am On May 04, 2018
I think the guy is missing his steps little by little,face issues & stop disparaging your elders,where did you ever see big men rioting against military ? They stay at the background to mobilize ,so if Tinibu was hiding then it was because he was too big to carry play cards not because of cowardice .

7 Likes

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Others Used To Hide While We Faced The Military In The 90's by adioolayi(m): 8:44am On May 04, 2018
seguno2:

Why are you so confused
Not confused....He is intellectually sound, compared to what we have now....But then, the logistics of Nigeria election doesnt favour him. So, he can't win his LGA...#FACT.

The good candidate should join parties that have the logistics to win elections....then, you can implement your good policies.
That is how we can have very good leader leading this country

4 Likes

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Others Used To Hide While We Faced The Military In The 90's by bobosydney: 8:46am On May 04, 2018
kaydp:
Lol. They would rather worship people like dino
You are right.
Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Others Used To Hide While We Faced The Military In The 90's by LordOfNaira: 8:46am On May 04, 2018
saltoasis:

Politicians during the military era were useless. The military had little regard for them. On the hand, the SUG presidents were very powerful.

As a matter of fact, the military were scared of SUG presidents. Cultism as we have it today was created by the military to target SUG excos.

Ever heard about Afrika who was not even an SUG president

5 Likes

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Others Used To Hide While We Faced The Military In The 90's by Meritocracy: 8:47am On May 04, 2018
Tinubu is not your mates, how do you compare SUG president with just one year SUG president in Unilag. Nobody knows you until this Buhari regime. Those who said Tinubu is a coward, you don't fight enemy on the page of newspaper its strategies, wisdom and advanced technology not noise making like Dino. Yoruba will say, obe kii mi nikun Agba. Also what happened to Abiola today who suppose to first run for his life and re-strategies, you're never a good soldier if you only know how to face gun but no shabi take cover.

6 Likes

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Others Used To Hide While We Faced The Military In The 90's by Aweboyaweboy: 8:49am On May 04, 2018
HtwoOw:
Several other people fought for Nigeria's Democracy and they don't sing about it in their campaigns
are u for real!? everyone needs everything to sell themselves..... I am sure u don't fail to let people know ur positive attributes and strength

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Others Used To Hide While We Faced The Military In The 90's by kernel507: 8:50am On May 04, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
Those who the gods will destroy...

Sowore on path to self-destruction.

Close your mouth, demystifying your deity kills you.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Others Used To Hide While We Faced The Military In The 90's by dvkot(m): 8:50am On May 04, 2018
Sowore 2019

3 Likes

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Others Used To Hide While We Faced The Military In The 90's by bobosydney: 8:50am On May 04, 2018
LordOfNaira:

Politicians during the military era were useless. The military had little regard for them. On the hand, the SUG presidents were very powerful.

As a matter of fact, the military were scared of ySUG presidents. Cultism as we have it today was created by the military to target SUG excos.

Ever heard about Afrika who was not even an SUG president
Yes, i remembered Afrika that was killed at university of Ife

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Others Used To Hide While We Faced The Military In The 90's by FemiBalogunFFB(m): 8:52am On May 04, 2018
Oga, It seems you are not better than others.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Others Used To Hide While We Faced The Military In The 90's by karpentar: 8:55am On May 04, 2018
Jossyroyal1:
kiss

Are you in competition with Tinubu? Your opponent is Buhari. Brave up and face the Jihadist" instead of wasting punches on Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Others Used To Hide While We Faced The Military In The 90's by bobnatlo(m): 9:00am On May 04, 2018
Ijebulogic:
Oga, we need you as a "new Gani" as a check on the rot in the system not as a president . The Democratic process of governance will make you impotent as a President and Nigerians will just suffer while you waste time fighting political opponents.

I sincerely hope you have a CLEAR communication strategy. There is no need verbally attacking everyone at this stage. Pick your battles. It's not every question you have to answer.
Nonsense!!
U want him as 'Gani' checking the rot in the system but not inside the system making a diff. U prefer the corrupt politicians causing the rot to keep contesting.
U prefer to put corrupt politicians in power but not people that ur conscience have verified that they can check the rot in system.
Inasmuch as I respect Gani. I still do wonder that if he was in d system even as a technocrat , maybe he could have made more diff/impact. He also realized that later n started contesting. Because all the powers to either turn the country around or finish the country rests with the politicians.
Especially in third world n developing country like Nigeria
We can never keep doing same things in nig n expecting a diff result.
We really do need to start thinking about the kind of country n future we wanna leave for our children.
Period!!! Many of the leaders we've had in d past n now have abysmally failed us.
Let's look for a new kind of leaders abeg.
And if the young/dynamic & progressive leaders fail us? We keep choosing a diff kind of leaders until we get it right. That's what democracy is all about my friends.

5 Likes

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Others Used To Hide While We Faced The Military In The 90's by quincee88(f): 9:00am On May 04, 2018
SOWORE, IF YOU WANT TO WIN OUR TRUST THEN STOP THIS OLD METHOD OF CAMPAIN. WE WANT TO SEE YOU BRING WHAT YOU HAVE TO THE TABLE THAT CAN MOVE NIGERIA FORWARD. STOP THESE CHEAP POLITICAL BLACKMAIL COS IT IS OUT OF FASHION

4 Likes

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Others Used To Hide While We Faced The Military In The 90's by Pacesetter123(m): 9:00am On May 04, 2018
Onyinye15:
But I don't like what I hate cry
And what do you hate,Tinubu or Sowore?

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Others Used To Hide While We Faced The Military In The 90's by OFFICIAL336: 9:01am On May 04, 2018
chilariye:
THE POWER OF INTEGRITY

BUT
WHY?

Buhari Again 2019.

Proudly Nigerian.
So this is the only achievement APC wants to use in 2019?

Oga, if you don't Trump, then shattap. For Trump to fail to tweet all these means he gives no shit about your dullard.

Trump can tweet virtually anything. But we are still searching for a broken tweet on Buhari.

In case you don't know, Trump invited Buhari for 2 things:
1. To do business
2. To warn him about the killings of Christians.

If you don't know what Trump thinks about Buhari, go back to his campaign rants.

Don't forget just 1 week to Buhari's visit, the Trump administration indicted the FG for gross human right abuse. About 2 weeks before, the administration equally to the FG to negotiate with IPOB.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Others Used To Hide While We Faced The Military In The 90's by Littlefingerjp: 9:01am On May 04, 2018
chilariye:
THE POWER OF INTEGRITY

BUT
WHY?

Buhari Again 2019.

Proudly Nigerian.
kai,my people perish for lack of knowledge...You forgot to say that he was also expecting $475 million for arms deal,he also gave hope to America farmers...Remember dat Trump still has Nigeria $500million with him nd yu expected him to give bad comments abt d country..ur 75 year old President couldn't even ask why he called his country shithole...Nonsense

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu / EndSARS Protests: Timi Frank Warns Against Plot To Deploy Soldiers / Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.