Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,535 members, 7,958,645 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:37 PM

Eko Atlantic City Ready In October 2019 – LASG - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Eko Atlantic City Ready In October 2019 – LASG (20206 Views)

Cedarwood Grove Estate Abijo GRA SOLD OUT After Launch In October, 2019. / Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled / Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eko Atlantic City Ready In October 2019 – LASG by dadavivo: 7:44am On May 04, 2018
okerekeikpo:
Why is Ambode wasting Lagos state money on this Tinubu project? Why can't he be responsible and useful like my governor Ikpeazu?
the problem here is that, their propaganda is getting into you cheaply.

Niether Tinubu or ambode or Lagos State owns the Eko Atlantic. It's owned by chargory brothers that own banana island. Eko Atlantic can't even be ready by 2025. You don't build a city by campaign promises
Re: Eko Atlantic City Ready In October 2019 – LASG by olametrix(m): 7:45am On May 04, 2018
Pvc here, pvc their i smell nigerians are fully awake, i think it will be hard fot the next election to be rigged, becouse it all about pvc now, but the problem is that this politicians have thier ways of making plan.

Oh God please come quick to save our beloved nigeria

Ameen
Re: Eko Atlantic City Ready In October 2019 – LASG by dragon2(m): 7:46am On May 04, 2018
I thought it is a mostly privately built and funded project. Why is the LASG speaking about it like its their handiwork?
Re: Eko Atlantic City Ready In October 2019 – LASG by Nobody: 7:53am On May 04, 2018
Half of the eko atlantic hasnt been sandilled
Re: Eko Atlantic City Ready In October 2019 – LASG by Horus(m): 8:31am On May 04, 2018

Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic (Lagos)

Eko Atlantic City (Lagos)
Re: Eko Atlantic City Ready In October 2019 – LASG by Rekeb: 8:32am On May 04, 2018
dadavivo:
lagos state is not the owner of Eko Atlantic City, so why are they using it for campaign promises.they should go and complete ordinary badagri to marina road first.

It is an Enugu state project so Enugu state should use it to campaign. Abi
Re: Eko Atlantic City Ready In October 2019 – LASG by Horus(m): 8:53am On May 04, 2018
Re: Eko Atlantic City Ready In October 2019 – LASG by bayulll011(m): 8:58am On May 04, 2018
slightlyMad:
Here is what Ambode is doing,
He got too many projects running simultaneously all over Lagos.
I do not know if he instructed the construction companies to mess up all the roads and work on small bits per month to create the Ambode is working look and feel or his team did not raise the proper questions during negotiations with these construction companies.
Because how will a certified construction firm in 2018 dismantle miles of active lanes per area across lagos, cause traffic and begin to work with and average of 3 workers at any given time which is making life unbearable for motorists

The way it works around the world is construction companies first of all creates detours that is capable of serving current traffic, then work on small sections at a time.

This Ambode will just wreck the road, from beginning to end, then spend years working on it.

A road that should take less than a month if the right well equipped company is engaged is taking 6 months to a year while they just uproot currently functional lanes and create unnecessary traffic.

ambode is one of the most clueless silly being on earth.
am not suprised the guy is just fortunate because seeing him alone,u know the guy is empty.
no idea,no innovations,how can you contruct a lane road for almost a year and some silly human are praising him.
he spent 12billion in a year to power street light by buying diesel.
vision scape a scam,whole lagos is filthy and some retard lagosian praising him.
allocations for those roads are infilterated and over budget all i see is looting daily.
no plan to add value to human development,embark on elephant projects and allow the citizen suffer what a joke of a country

2 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City Ready In October 2019 – LASG by Hong91: 10:12am On May 04, 2018
Actually excellent info! I’m also an expert in this topic so I can understand your effort.
create a new gmail account | hotmail sign up | create a hotmail account
Re: Eko Atlantic City Ready In October 2019 – LASG by dannielight(m): 10:15am On May 04, 2018
Damoxy:

The PVC is difficult to get sef.
The last time I went. The Inec officials were so disorganised and I got tired. I had to leave.

Nigeria is a SCAM
Sincerely at this point, it worth the stress for posterity sake. We've been indifferent to this responsibility before now. See where we land?
Re: Eko Atlantic City Ready In October 2019 – LASG by adeoluphilips: 10:30am On May 04, 2018
This first news vexing me...is LASG the owner of the Eko Atlantic ni...why are they running their mouth anyhow on the project...they wanna use it to cajole people as if they are the one doing the project...Then who told them Eko Atlantic city project 'll ready even in 2020 not to talk of 2019. make dem park well jooo
Re: Eko Atlantic City Ready In October 2019 – LASG by banio: 10:57am On May 04, 2018
Please my reservation MUST be respected.
Re: Eko Atlantic City Ready In October 2019 – LASG by javascriptDev: 2:18pm On May 04, 2018
Damoxy:

The PVC is difficult to get sef.
The last time I went. The Inec officials were so disorganised and I got tired. I had to leave.

Nigeria is a SCAM
next time take a video and share to the world, let them pay for it. Nigeria must be great again
Re: Eko Atlantic City Ready In October 2019 – LASG by skillero(m): 10:02pm On Jun 08, 2019
Join the big boys, Purchase your 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom apartments in eko Atlantic call 08182422599

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fire Destroys House In Maryland, Lagos This Morning / Urban Crest Estate. Sold Out / How Do I Approach My Landlord To Withdraw The Increment In Rent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.