Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 04/05/2018 Thursday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 04/05/2018 Thursday (366 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / Grace For Living Daily Devotion / Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 04/05/2018 Thursday by banabest(m): 3:01am On May 04, 2018
RHEMA FOR LIVING
OMEGA FIRE� MINISTRIES
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
_By_
APOSTLE (Prof) & Rev. Dr (Mrs) JOHNSON SULEMAN

�FRIDAY, 4th May 2018

�ONE YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
_Psalms Chapters 10,11&12_

➡TOPIC: *WHAT YOU KNOW*

�BIBLE TEXT:
Matthew 16:13, 15
_[13]When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am? [15] He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?_
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Different strokes they say for different folks'. What applies to Mr.'A' may not necessarily apply to Mr. 'B Everybody is free to have an opinion about something but your opinion determines how you relate with that thing.
Jesus was aware that there were different opinions about Him. He knew that His disciples were only receiving from Him in proportion to what they knew about Him no matter how long they followed Him. Jesus is interested in you knowing Him. He does not want you to deal with Him based on another person's
revelation of Him. He wants you to know Him personally.
When you know someone personally, it is easy for you to talk about the person. It is easy for you to say to another person, know him, he cannot do what you just said'. A lot of people are being misled because they do not know Him personally. So many lack insights, insight is what paves way for you to get inside. God
works with you based on your personal revelation of Him (Who you know He is) and upon this rock, I will build my church(vs.18). *Your revelation will endorse your assignment.*
�������������������
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayerkiss ......

_Lord, reveal Yourself to me in Jesus name_

2⃣0⃣1⃣ 8⃣
MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!

(1) (Reply)

Woman Delivers Triplet As Prophesied By Apostle Omotosho / Mystery And Gospel Of Prophetic Arts / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 4/06/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.