Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,923 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Tobi And Alex Visit Nigerian Tourism Development Commission In Abuja (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tobi And Alex Visit Nigerian Tourism Development Commission In Abuja (photos) (49311 Views)

Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs / Tobi And Alex Carrying Alex's Mother (Photo) / BBNaija: Tobi And Alex Kiss & Hug In Front Of Fans, Tobi's Mum Dances (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobi And Alex Visit Nigerian Tourism Development Commission In Abuja (photos) by YINKS89(m): 10:27am On May 04, 2018
Abeg dey proof read b4 u post... not nina
Re: Tobi And Alex Visit Nigerian Tourism Development Commission In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 10:29am On May 04, 2018
Koolking:
All the men in the picture dressed well and unfortunately posed with a mad woman.

Most women cannot choose their dresses for the occasion. I believe she would have fared brilliantly wearing a well tailored Nigerian attire. She is supposed to be Tourism ambassador for goodness sake.

It's sad we have this penchant of worshiping mediocre
Ambassador kwa? She only visited the place o
Re: Tobi And Alex Visit Nigerian Tourism Development Commission In Abuja (photos) by Eaugusta(f): 10:30am On May 04, 2018
OP your headline caption Tobi and Alex and your write-up said something else, please stop misleading people.

As for the news, l have this to say: things like this will keep taking our country backward.
How I wish education can be celebrated half the way we are celebrating this BBN, Nigeria would have been far better than this.
Re: Tobi And Alex Visit Nigerian Tourism Development Commission In Abuja (photos) by cheeyoma: 10:31am On May 04, 2018
She looks good but she could have done better.

1 Like

Re: Tobi And Alex Visit Nigerian Tourism Development Commission In Abuja (photos) by Koolking(m): 10:34am On May 04, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Ambassador kwa? She only visited the place o

With her cult personality, she is by default a representative (informal ambassador) of Nigeria's tourism and culture.
Re: Tobi And Alex Visit Nigerian Tourism Development Commission In Abuja (photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 11:00am On May 04, 2018
Na them sabi oo
Re: Tobi And Alex Visit Nigerian Tourism Development Commission In Abuja (photos) by adetes: 11:09am On May 04, 2018
Solders that went to fight bohoko boys w didn't celebrate them, these people wat r w cerebrating in them ? Naija which way
Re: Tobi And Alex Visit Nigerian Tourism Development Commission In Abuja (photos) by TourismMan(m): 11:42am On May 04, 2018
Nice one. As a tourism man, I must be here.
Re: Tobi And Alex Visit Nigerian Tourism Development Commission In Abuja (photos) by Brunosampson(m): 11:57am On May 04, 2018
maxiuc:
The ,End

It's finished

Curse be to that one who will come and tell me education is the key
I don't need any key to unlock anything just allow me to use force to break it down And get what I wanted

1st class graduates can't even get such opportunity and they are in school reading to the extent of getting mad while some people are in the other tv shows fucking and getting better living standard and Cash

Reading to extent of getting mad in school = OYO

Fucking in big brother house and exposing nipples = millions in bank account

Go to school if you choose

brain will not kill you.. Say amen!
Re: Tobi And Alex Visit Nigerian Tourism Development Commission In Abuja (photos) by enemyofprogress: 12:42pm On May 04, 2018
Dis one too don dey call her self celebrity, I see no difference between you and rokia2
Re: Tobi And Alex Visit Nigerian Tourism Development Commission In Abuja (photos) by linda190(f): 12:45pm On May 04, 2018
Bad belles will be jealousing....i use www.evrytin.com to filter out fake news on the internet.
Re: Tobi And Alex Visit Nigerian Tourism Development Commission In Abuja (photos) by slimfit1(m): 12:47pm On May 04, 2018
Buhari is right Nigerian youth lady
Re: Tobi And Alex Visit Nigerian Tourism Development Commission In Abuja (photos) by Cr7sBabe(f): 12:51pm On May 04, 2018
Their life, their business kissTheir life, their business
Re: Tobi And Alex Visit Nigerian Tourism Development Commission In Abuja (photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 1:00pm On May 04, 2018
Koolking:
All the men in the picture dressed well and unfortunately posed with a mad woman.

Most women cannot choose their dresses for the occasion. I believe she would have fared brilliantly wearing a well tailored Nigerian attire. She is supposed to be Tourism ambassador for goodness sake.

It's sad we have this penchant for worshiping mediocre

Great observation. The the young people there are dressed horribly or inappropriately. One even wore slippers....
Bubu was right.
Re: Tobi And Alex Visit Nigerian Tourism Development Commission In Abuja (photos) by Libertysaypete: 1:30pm On May 04, 2018
Lazy youth
Re: Tobi And Alex Visit Nigerian Tourism Development Commission In Abuja (photos) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:50pm On May 04, 2018
Is this new?
Check my signature in blue here below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link.....
Re: Tobi And Alex Visit Nigerian Tourism Development Commission In Abuja (photos) by Henadih(m): 1:50pm On May 04, 2018
This Absolutly nonsense that Alex is putting on to a public office with such important people. Just take a look at how she looks. Is like she is putting a Rag and she is not ashamed of herself. Before BBnaija she can dress like this but aftter then her status have since changed and she ought to know so many young people are looking up to her as a role modelm and so she can no longer do act or behave they way she use to be.
I am totally disappointed in her dresiing i must say. I am one of her fans but will not have send a bad message to up coming youth.
Re: Tobi And Alex Visit Nigerian Tourism Development Commission In Abuja (photos) by keneharry: 5:43pm On May 04, 2018
Alex please go and learn how to dress classily

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Come And Holiday In My Premises" - Simi Tells Adekunle Gold / Alexreports Set To Wed Esther Eze: Ned Nwoko, Zainab Bagudu, Tony Nwulu React / Mercy Aigbe's Beautiful Dining Room (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.