Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Femi Otedola And Bola Tinubu In 2005: Throwback Photo - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Femi Otedola And Bola Tinubu In 2005: Throwback Photo (45143 Views)

Femi Otedola And Family Invited To Buckingham Palace For Dinner In UK (photos) / "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event / Femi Otedola And Lil Kesh Do The "Shaku Shaku" Dance At Fatima Dangote's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola And Bola Tinubu In 2005: Throwback Photo by nairavsdollars(f): 10:03am On May 04, 2018
Bloody cabals milking Lagos dry
Re: Femi Otedola And Bola Tinubu In 2005: Throwback Photo by wtfcoded: 10:03am On May 04, 2018
Jah bless me pass diz man.
*I be otedola with the money o, otedola with the money*
Re: Femi Otedola And Bola Tinubu In 2005: Throwback Photo by Printerscanner: 10:04am On May 04, 2018
DrinkLimca:
All is showoff just to divert people's attention from the Billions of oil money they stole...

You give out 200 million naira to someone That will still be selected by connection and yet thousands of Niger Delta youths which are The real owners of your source of wealth are out of school with no scholarship..

This owa oyel money that is driving you to your grave, very soon you will drinking the oyel yourself or hawking it in Lagos holdup.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola And Bola Tinubu In 2005: Throwback Photo by wtfcoded: 10:06am On May 04, 2018
BedLam:
Ever seen a slave complain?
This is Epic!!
cool grin grin
U must have attended the school of savagery
cry

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola And Bola Tinubu In 2005: Throwback Photo by michaelbiz: 10:09am On May 04, 2018
The guy here complaining about the looting, huge amount of money, oil wealth bla bla bla...bros, where is your own money?
or Sharaaaaaap! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola And Bola Tinubu In 2005: Throwback Photo by grandstar(m): 10:12am On May 04, 2018
DrinkLimca:
All is showoff just to divert people's attention from the Billions of oil money they stole...

You give out 200 million naira to someone That will still be selected by connection and yet thousands of Niger Delta youths which are The real owners of your source of wealth are out of school with no scholarship..

How did Otedola steal billions of naira? How?

4 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola And Bola Tinubu In 2005: Throwback Photo by supereagle(m): 10:18am On May 04, 2018
emiwanlee:
Tinubu is a great strategist, but he is amassing wealth for his family, so yorubas should not think that he is doing anything for them

In this opinion, Adebayo Adeyinka, a writer and columnist, argues that Tinubu has not provided any legacy that Nigerians, especially Yoruba people, can enjoy and remember andthis may diminish him. Read the 'open letter' below:

https://www.naija.ng/864937-open-letter-tinubu-die-want-remembered.html#864937

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola And Bola Tinubu In 2005: Throwback Photo by ElCapone(m): 10:25am On May 04, 2018
DrinkLimca:

Nawao abeg go sip some limca as ur name suggest

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola And Bola Tinubu In 2005: Throwback Photo by kalu61(m): 10:28am On May 04, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
grin grin

All I can say is that "This man is a bad capitalist"

True capitalist like Dengote knows how to take risk in life

Meanwhile if you are hungry come join me

#Africarichestbillioninmaking
Abeg send the plantain via jumia. u de chop better thing o. don't no when last 60%. of Nigerian saw that last. I swear I never take tea for 3months now
Re: Femi Otedola And Bola Tinubu In 2005: Throwback Photo by BiggerbossAmani(m): 10:33am On May 04, 2018
kalu61:
Abeg send the plantain via jumia. u de chop better thing o. don't no when last 60%. of Nigerian saw that last. I swear I never take tea for 3months now
AbI
for sure I will bro
Re: Femi Otedola And Bola Tinubu In 2005: Throwback Photo by Jlow2: 10:41am On May 04, 2018
the white attire no be 2day tinz
Re: Femi Otedola And Bola Tinubu In 2005: Throwback Photo by Ugosample(m): 10:56am On May 04, 2018
DrinkLimca:

What is this one saying

Do you know how many dollar millionaires The Niger delta has

Why don't the rich there help the downtrodden??

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola And Bola Tinubu In 2005: Throwback Photo by Impulse80(m): 11:08am On May 04, 2018
Pls don't try to touch or else ur phone will hung on....don't say I'm joking ���

‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎ ‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎ ‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎ ‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎ ‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎ ‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎ ‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎ ‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎ ‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏ ‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏⁧‮ereh-hcuot-t'nod
Re: Femi Otedola And Bola Tinubu In 2005: Throwback Photo by Slimcase: 11:28am On May 04, 2018
BedLam:

Lol.....clapback of the year grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola And Bola Tinubu In 2005: Throwback Photo by Egein(m): 11:28am On May 04, 2018
How is this photo "hilarious"?
Re: Femi Otedola And Bola Tinubu In 2005: Throwback Photo by majatech(m): 11:29am On May 04, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
grin grin

All I can say is that "This man is a bad capitalist"

True capitalist like Dengote knows how to take risk in life

Meanwhile if you are hungry come join me

#Africarichestbillioninmaking

Which 1gangan u wan eat
Re: Femi Otedola And Bola Tinubu In 2005: Throwback Photo by Bimpe29: 12:11pm On May 04, 2018
Hahaha! Your justification is really subjective. Does he stop youths of Niger Delta from being rich ni or what are you talking about?

DrinkLimca:

Re: Femi Otedola And Bola Tinubu In 2005: Throwback Photo by jimrog: 12:20pm On May 04, 2018
BedLam:

Clap for urself u don try. U can now shift. Always carrying Yoruba matter for head like gala...
Re: Femi Otedola And Bola Tinubu In 2005: Throwback Photo by BedLam: 12:26pm On May 04, 2018
jimrog:

Clap for urself u don try. U can now shift. Always carrying Yoruba matter for head like gala...
I love you too. kiss
Re: Femi Otedola And Bola Tinubu In 2005: Throwback Photo by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:10pm On May 04, 2018
Jlow2:
the white attire no be 2day tinz
grin
Check my signature in blue below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link.....
Re: Femi Otedola And Bola Tinubu In 2005: Throwback Photo by Chanchit: 1:13pm On May 04, 2018
angelbulksms:

Na wa o

Can the youths ever be satisfied?

Please let's applaud where necessary and condemn where necessary. undecided

You dey mind am? SS that a good Samaritan can't decide to repair their damaged road without some vagabonds thwarting the effort, how would they progress?!
Re: Femi Otedola And Bola Tinubu In 2005: Throwback Photo by ArcFresky(m): 1:16pm On May 04, 2018
DrinkLimca:

You are far from reality...
How many Niger deltans want to go to school?
How many ND's want projects exceuted in their areas without commissions
Re: Femi Otedola And Bola Tinubu In 2005: Throwback Photo by Zaikon(m): 5:43pm On May 04, 2018
DrinkLimca:

What will you say about your senators and your governors...
Re: Femi Otedola And Bola Tinubu In 2005: Throwback Photo by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:29am On May 06, 2018
DrinkLimca:

they are not real owner of anything. it's cop Nigeria
Re: Femi Otedola And Bola Tinubu In 2005: Throwback Photo by omodejk12: 2:19am On May 10, 2018
hilarious....hmmmmm
praizblog:
Checkout this hilarious throwback photo of Femi Otedola and Famous politician Tinubu 13yrs ago.

Wow

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/hilarious-throwback-photo-of-femi-otedola-and-tinubu-13yrs-ago/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Billionaires Lose Billions Amid Coronavirus Pandemic / Folorunsho Alakija: Nigeria’s Richest Woman [photos] / Nana Otedola Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.