Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,790 members, 7,844,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Checkout This Fun Photos Of Bisola And Bambam - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout This Fun Photos Of Bisola And Bambam (1261 Views)

Ahneeka Speaks On Masturbating, Teddy And Bambam Toilet Sex And More / #bbnaija : Teddy A And Bambam At The Multichoice Office / BBNaija: Teddy A And BamBam Arrive Nigeria With Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This Fun Photos Of Bisola And Bambam by praizblog: 6:07am On May 04, 2018
Bbn stars Bisola and Bambam spotted together having fun.

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/checkout-this-fun-photos-of-bisola-and-bambam/

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Checkout This Fun Photos Of Bisola And Bambam by praizblog: 6:07am On May 04, 2018
Wow

See more adorable photos of them together here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/checkout-this-fun-photos-of-bisola-and-bambam/
Re: Checkout This Fun Photos Of Bisola And Bambam by Nobody: 6:10am On May 04, 2018
Hardworking and ugly ladies...
Re: Checkout This Fun Photos Of Bisola And Bambam by DuruCrusher(m): 6:12am On May 04, 2018
Make i go baff com join this post...
We're definitely moving to Fp grin

Re: Checkout This Fun Photos Of Bisola And Bambam by pyyxxaro: 6:16am On May 04, 2018
See their goat teeth tongue
Re: Checkout This Fun Photos Of Bisola And Bambam by Khd95(m): 6:51am On May 04, 2018
pyyxxaro:
See their goat teeth tongue
with ur fine teeth even the abĂ´ki that's selling suya in ur street doesn't knw u

Mtchhew

5 Likes

Re: Checkout This Fun Photos Of Bisola And Bambam by Oyindidi(f): 7:53am On May 04, 2018
DrinkLimca:
You are mouthedgrin
Re: Checkout This Fun Photos Of Bisola And Bambam by Nobody: 8:00am On May 04, 2018
Oyindidi:
You are mouthedgrin
Lol but na true

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Fun Photos Of Bisola And Bambam by pemiakd: 8:12am On May 04, 2018
Bisola is favoured so determined and focus. Keep it up!
Re: Checkout This Fun Photos Of Bisola And Bambam by talk2emma: 8:15am On May 04, 2018
Ugle
Re: Checkout This Fun Photos Of Bisola And Bambam by Mzdivacious(f): 8:47am On May 04, 2018
DrinkLimca:
prettier than your extra and your next
Re: Checkout This Fun Photos Of Bisola And Bambam by Nobody: 8:52am On May 04, 2018
Mzdivacious:
prettier than your extra and your next
I don't fork ugly ladies...

Even if both of them strip naked, my penisss will notice their faces and go blank..

But as for your face, my penisss will just fly out of my body for fear of escaping your face..
Re: Checkout This Fun Photos Of Bisola And Bambam by Kissup(f): 8:55am On May 04, 2018
D*ck sucker

(1) (Reply)

Royal Wedding: Get Married Only When You Are Ready For It. / Nigerian Footballer, Chikeluba Ofoedu Buys His Mother A Porsche Car / ''I Will Show Off What I Like'' - Moyo Lawal Says As She Flaunt Her Backside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.